剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表
他爱说"这个交给我
He's like, "I've got this,
那个交给我 看着我的嘴"
I've got that. Look at my mouth."
搞不懂什么意思
I don't know what that meant.
我说"我不稀罕你有一百只金牙
I said, "Dude, I don't care if you have a hundred gold teeth.
就算你有一个金... "
You can have freaking, a gold..."
-嘴里面的那个叫... 小舌 -小舌 就是小舌
That thing in the back of your... Uvula! - Uvula. That's the uvula.
"我根本不稀罕" 你懂我的意思吗
"And I couldn't care less," you know what I mean?
我的天 这太好了吧
My God. That is amazing.
你把我宠坏了
You spoil me.
真的
You do.
-一定要回来看我 小甜心 -你知道我会的
Come back and visit me soon, buttercup. - You know I will.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
预备
Ready?
开始
Go!
-嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你是迈克·内森斯吗
Are you Mike Nathans?
是我 有什么事吗
Yeah. Can I help you?
是关于詹妮弗的
It's about Jennifer.
你是说那个詹妮弗 我的妻子
You mean Jennifer, Jennifer? My wife?
她怎么了
What about her?
詹妮弗在这里
Jennifer's in here?
平常都在
Usually, yeah.
她在这儿干什么
What does she do in here?
詹妮弗现在迷上了巫术 麦克
Jennifer's into some weird shit now, Mike.
她以前参加过什么组织 或者惹上了不好惹的人吗
Was she ever in a gang or fuck with the wrong people?
-有没有那种事 -什么 没有
Anything like that? - What? No.
大家都很喜欢她
Everybody loved her.
她很... 特别
She was... special.
她依旧很特别
She's still special.
她抛弃了我们就是为了这个
This is what she left us for?
或许她中风了 忘了她还有家庭
Maybe she had a stroke and forgot she had a family.
又或许她从来就不是我想象的那样
Or maybe she was never who I thought she was in the first place.
听着...
Look...
我知道的就是 她跟我说话时
all I know is, when she's talking to me,
她叫博罗 她是巫婆之类的身份
her name is Boro, and she's a witch or something.
她和你在一起的时候 恕我直言
And when she was with you, she was, no offense,
就是个叫詹妮弗·内森斯的无聊女士
a boring lady named Jennifer Nathans.
所以要么她是博罗 对你撒了谎
So she's Boro and she lied to you,
要么她是詹妮弗·内森斯 她骗了我
or she's Jennifer Nathans and she lied to me.
要么她两者都不是 她骗了我们两个
Or she's someone else and she lied to both of us.
我们要查出来她到底是谁 好吗
We have to figure out which one it is, right?
你好
Hi.
怎么... 他是怎么回事儿
What... What's with this guy?
你放开我
Get off me, man.
松手
Let go of me.
不 不要
No, no. No!
不 住手
No, stop!
不 不
No! No!
博罗
Boro!
博罗
Boro!
-来了 -住手 住手
Coming. - Stop it. Stop!
松...
Get...
老天
Geez!
麦克 我很抱歉 可怜的麦克
Mike, I'm so sorry about that. Mike.
皮耶尔是个好孩子 他就是玩儿地太猛了
Pierre's a really good boy. He just plays rough.
你是詹妮弗·内森斯
Are you Jennifer Nathans?
对你来说我是博罗 对他我是詹妮弗
You know me as Boro, he knows me as Jennifer.
没那么复杂
It's not that complicated.
你最先是哪一个
Which one were you first?
这就复杂了
Now that's pretty complicated.
你嫁给过他吗 这个可怜人
Were you married to this guy? This poor little guy?
你们有孩子
You have kids?
你想揭开哪个谜底 丽萨
What mystery are you trying to solve, Lisa?
你就打算站在那儿 假装这一切很正常吗
You're really gonna stand there and act like this isn't weird?
这太他妈诡异了
This is fucking weird.
你为什么离开家 詹妮弗
Why'd you leave, Jennifer?
你在逃避什么
What were you running from?
我没有逃避
I don't run.
我的指甲
My nails.
麦克 我们回家
Mike, let's go home.
-好吧 -你也一起来
Okay. - You're coming too.
什么
What?
她必须来 这样我就能向你们解释
She has to come, so I can explain to you
过去十年我去了哪儿
where I've been the last ten years.
你想知道我在逃避什么
You wanna know what I'm running from,
那你得跟我们走
so you gotta come too.
你不想知道吗
You don't wanna know?
好吧
Okay.
很好
Great.
你可以见见我的孩子们
You can meet the kids.
他们和你一样被母亲抛弃了
They were abandoned by their mother, just like you were.
如果对你来说都一样 我不需要再看结尾了
If it's all the same to you, I don't need to watch the end again.
也对
Right, right.
你可能已经...
You've probably...
看过无数遍了 对吗
seen it a million times?
你知道 我是个剪辑师
Well, you know, I'm an editor.
这是我的工作 重复的看同一个东西 可是...
That's the job, watching things a million times, but...
那个镜头...
that scene...
我... 我不知道她是如何做到的
I... I don't know how she did it.
如果我能控制自己 我不希望再去想它
I just don't really want it in my head again if I can help it.
伯克先生 你为什么找我来
Mr. Burke, why did you ask me here?
我从弗雷斯♥诺♥一路开过来 还以为这是个面试
I drove all the way from Fresno 'cause I thought this was a job interview.
你和丽萨相处挺长时间的吧
So you probably spent a lot of time with Lisa.
没错吧 你当时在剪...
Right? When you were cut...
你没事儿吧
Are you okay?
我没事儿
Yeah, I'm fine.
我很好
I'm fine.
我听说拍那场戏时发生了诡异的事
I heard a bunch of shit went down on that set.
她有没有对你说过什么
She tell you anything about it?
她没怎么提过
Yeah, she didn't really go into it.
那她的那个... 女演员呢
What about her little... movie star?
那个女主角
The lead girl?
她叫玛丽什么来着
Mary what's-her-name?
我只知道 电影里的那座房♥子是她父母的
All I know is that her parents own the house from the movie.
或者曾经是
Or they used to.
我想他们都死了
I think they're dead.
丽萨和玛丽两个人
But, yeah, the two of them, Lisa and Mary,
她们全程都在那里待着
they were crashing there the whole time,
就是在那期间事情失控了
and that's where whatever went down, went down.
你知道 我愿意做剪辑助理 我肯定能证明我自己
You know, I would even take assistant editor and work my way up.
这所房♥子在哪儿
So where is the house?
你不能就这样回来
You can't just come back like this.
我们怎么跟孩子们解释
What are we gonna tell the kids?
我们得跟他们解释 已经过去十年了
We have to tell them something, Jennifer. It's been ten years.
他们现在已经是青少年了 他们很快就会回家
They're teenagers now. And they're gonna be home soon.
我觉得解不解释都不重要
I don't think the story we tell them is that important.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
快吃晚饭了 你去收拾一下吧
Why don't you go get washed up for dinner?
好吧
Okay.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
在拖那个傻子下水之前
You should've thought of that
你就应该想到的
before you dragged Schmucky Joe back into this.
尝尝
Taste.
熟了
Yeah, it's done.
别做傻事
Don't do anything fucked up.
蒜香面包烤好了
Garlic bread's done.
你还在说话吗 爸
Are you still talking? Dad!
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁 你♥他♥妈♥的在这儿干嘛
Who the fuck are you? And what the fuck are you doing here?
回答我
Answer me!
等一下 等一下
Hold on, hold on.
剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表