剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表
不是 那是... 我去
No. That's... Shit.
那个是... 我...
That was... I was...
本来想写点什么
gonna write something.
我还以为我走之前你不会醒
I thought that I was gonna be gone by the time that you woke up.
我听了语♥音♥留言...
I checked my answering service and...
很显然他们对我旷工很不爽
turns out that people are pretty pissed at me for skipping work.
所以他们派了私人助理来接我
So, they sent a PA to come and get me.
-他到了 -该死
I think he's here. - Shit.
-你应该去片场的 -不 我... 这件事...
You should've gone. - No, no. I... This was...
你知道...
you know...
还挺酷的
cool.
我... 我很高兴我来了
I'm... I'm glad that I was here.
你的纸条上是想写这个
Is that what your note was supposed to say?
弦外音
It was implied.
-上面写着"罗伊" -是的
It says, "Roy." - Yeah.
没错
Exactly.
你留着吧
And you can keep it.
我是想要你的签名
I was gonna ask for your autograph,
但是不想太唐突
but I didn't wanna make it awkward.
是 我察觉到了
Yeah. I felt that.
好了 我得走了
All right. I gotta go.
你开雪佛兰吧
Take the Chevelle.
别撞车
Don't crash it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
祝你能找到博罗的丈夫
Good luck finding Boro's husband!
他妈的走开
Fuck you, man.
我叫劳·伯克 你是谁
My name is Lou Burke, and you are?
告诉我 劳·伯克...
Tell me, Lou Burke...
你经常闲逛到别人家
do you often just waltz into strangers' houses
自我介绍
and announce yourself,
觉得你值得别人的时间和精力 是吗
thinking you're entitled to their time and attention?
我见过你
I've seen you before.
那个小子被烧伤的晚上你也在
You were there the night that kid got burnt.
你的房♥子很漂亮
Nice house.
派对很有意思
Fun party.
你和丽萨·诺娃有问题
Something's going on with you and Lisa Nova.
你们在密谋什么
You two are in cahoots.
-别否认 -我♥干♥嘛否认
Don't deny it. - Why would I deny it?
丽萨雇我对你施咒
Lisa hired me to put a curse on you.
多少钱 你要价多少
How much? What's your price?
-我的要价 -我付你钱
My price? - I'll pay.
你得雇人打理一下草坪了
Gotta hire somebody to redo your front lawn.
你可以离开这个狗窝 在马里布买♥♥个房♥子
You can get out of this shithole and get yourself a place in Malibu.
-多少钱 -我喜欢我的院子
How much? - I like my yard.
无论你的小咒语会产生什么后果...
Whatever this little curse of yours entails...
如果它包括诋毁我的电影
if it includes trashing my film to the trades,
在我的房♥子里放毒蜘蛛 伤害我的儿子
planting poisonous spiders in my house, and hurting my son,
现在就给我停止
then it stops now.
不行
No.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我做不到
I can't do that.
为什么做不到
Why can't you do that?
就是不行
I just can't.
你到底会不会魔法
Are you magic or not?
你♥他♥妈♥的到底想要什么
What the fuck do you want from me?
什么都不要 是你来找我的
Nothing. You came to me.
等一下 这就走了
Wait. That's it?
得了
Come on.
劳
Lou!
真没劲 好了
What a wet noodle. Come on.
听丽萨形容你 我还以为 你会更有意思
The way Lisa talks about you, I thought you'd be a lot more fun.
过来吧
Here.
过来
Come on.
"交易的艺术"没读过吗
What happened to the Art of the Deal?
你到底是帮我...
Can you help me...
还是不帮我
or can't you?
你和丽萨...
You and Lisa...
是一种共生关系
have a symbiotic relationship.
-不 我们他妈的才不是 -你们他妈的是
No, we fucking do not. - Yeah, you fucking do.
这种关系是我创造的
I created it.
你击打 她还击
You strike, she hits back.
你想征服她吗
You wanna master her?
她想征服你
She wants to master you.
我不过是她的旅程中一顿路边野餐
I am just a roadside picnic in this girl's journey.
你是个懦夫吗 劳
Are you a weak man, Lou?
不是
No.
你像个会还手的人
You seem like a person who likes to fight back.
每一次
Every fucking time.
好吧
Okay.
她在逃避某个东西
She's running from something.
找出那是什么 然后用来对付她
Find out what it is and use it against her.
可以给个提示吗
How about a hint?
在我遇到她之前...
Something happened to her...
她在丛林里发生过意外
out there in the woods, before I met her.
那是她的电影拍摄地
Where she was shooting her movie.
我不知道细节
I don't know exactly.
但是我能感觉到
But I felt it.
我看到一束白光...
I saw this white light...
突然闪烁
suddenly flare.
就在那一刻我呼唤了她
That's when I called her here.
你... 呼唤了她
You... called her?
是的
Yes.
你想征服丽萨·诺娃吗
You want to master Lisa Nova?
查出来她的真实身份
Find out who she really is.
顺便问一句 她的电影到底怎么样
Is her movie any good, by the way?
有潜力
It has potential.
查出来她在拍电影期间发生了什么
So, find out what happened when she was shooting it.
丛林里肮脏不堪
The woods are full of dirt.
明白吗
You dig?
如果你真有所发现 回来告诉我
And if you do find out anything, come back and tell me.
我超他妈喜欢八卦
I fucking love gossip.
劳·伯克
Lou Burke!
剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表