因为我把计分板扔了
because I threw out the scorecard
它不重要 没人在意
and it doesn't matter, no one cares.
我得分很高就是了
My score was really good, though.
-只是胡说罢了 -不是
- Just saying. - No.
希望行得通
Please let this work.
腿啊 千万别辜负我们
Legs, don't fail us now.
很好 慢慢放下 退回去
Okay, let's slowly let go and step back
表现得自然一点
and act like everything we're doing right now is totally natural.
很好 它的腿本来就是这样的
Yes! I mean, yeah, this is how his legs work.
我也在很自然地站着
And this is how I stand when I'm being super normal.
收拾一下吧
Okay, let's wrap it up
准备返回我们的火鸡之家吧
so we can head back home to Turkey Town.
我们属于那里
Where we belong.
-准备好了 -很好 -好 好
- Ready. - Sounds good. - Yep, yep.
我想要去玩大野人
I want to go do the yeti!
好的 慢点 她喜欢大野人
Okay, okay, slow down. She loves the yeti.
谁不喜欢呢 很棒的洞 很棒的野人
What's not to love? Great hole. Great yeti.
是的 是的
Yup, yup.
迷你高尔夫 美味
Mini-golf, yum!
天啊 不
Oh, no!
天哪 这样是正常的吗
Oh, God. Is that supposed to happen?
我们正走向汽车…
and we're walking to the car…
不 等等
No, wait.
爸爸 妈妈 我和吉恩要坦白点事情
Mom, Dad, Gene and I have to tell you something.
当我说我们会赔偿的时候
When I said we'd pay for it I was really hoping
我希望他会说"没关系"
he would say, "That's okay."
但现在我们真的要赔偿了
But now we're paying for it.
是孩子们要赔偿
The kids are paying for it.
没错 但是羊毛还是出在羊身上
Right, but that means we have to start paying them
所以 还是我们要赔偿
so they can pay us. So, really, we're paying.
-好 他们被禁足了 -并且被禁入了
- Well, they're grounded. - And banned.
禁入迷你高尔夫球场
Banned from a mini-golf course.
我们要在哪里放下他们吗
Should we leave them somewhere?
好 我留意下有没有合适的地点
Yeah, I'll keep an eye out for a good spot.
我还是想说一下 我们感到很抱歉
I'd just like to mention again how sorry we are.
还有感恩节是一个原谅的好机会
And how Thanksgiving is a time of forgiveness.
还有 蒂娜是对的
And also, Tina was right.
我和吉恩不应该玩那两条腿
Gene and I shouldn't have been messing with the legs.
这是个意外 任何人都可能遇上
It was an accident and it could've happened to anyone.
跳舞的野人
I mean, dancing yetis?
非常多的活动部分 很容易出意外
A lot of moving parts. A lot that can go wrong.
-我觉得有道理 -可能吧
- Yeah, I guess that's true. - Yeah, maybe.
谢谢你 小蒂
Thanks, T.
以后我的分公♥司♥就叫跳舞的野人
Dancing yetis is what I'm gonna call my S-Corp.
好了 你看起来棒极了
There you are. You look amazing.
在打迷你高尔夫时 我一直想着你
I missed you so much while I was at mini-golf.
你打迷你高尔夫没带上我
You played mini-golf without me?
等一下 你喜欢迷你高尔夫
Wait, you like mini-golf?
我当然喜欢 我是只火鸡
Of course I like mini-golf. I'm a turkey.
好吧 对不起 下次带你去
Right, right, sorry. I'll-I'll take you next time?
-很好 -明年我会
- Good. - Next year, I'm just gonna
坐在沙发上 喝点小酒 不洗澡
sit on the couch, have some wine, not shower
像个正常人一样在电视上看游♥行♥
and watch the parade on TV like a normal person.
鲍勃 感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving, Bob.
琳达 感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving, Lin.
你胡子上不知怎么已经粘上了土豆泥
you already have mashed potatoes in your mustache, somehow.
天啊 真的
Oh, God, I do.
土豆泥胡子
Ha! Mash-stache.
抱歉我们害你一起被禁足
Sorry we got you grounded
还让你错过了派对 蒂娜
and you have to miss the party, Tina.
高中的男孩
With the high school boys farting
在沙滩上吹着高中的牛
their high school farts all over the beach.
嗯 但还会有其他高中男生派对的
Yeah. But there will be other high school boys parties.
希望是在高中吧
In high school, I'm assuming?
我还要道歉
Hey, also sorry for,
我之前太混♥蛋♥了
sort of being jerky earlier.
还叫你大傻帽
And for calling you a dumb-dummy-boob-head.
你这么叫过我吗
You called me that?
没有当面叫 但是有过
Not to your face, but yeah.
我也抱歉 我今天有点太傲慢了
I'm sorry too. I was a little on a high horse today.
并不是因为我们今天
And not just 'cause of that one hole we played
玩了那个大马骑小马的洞
that had that really big horse being ridden by another smaller horse.
你今天真是太棒了
You were kind of amazing today.
虽然没持续多久
I mean, it didn't work for long.
但是也维持了一段时间
But it worked for a minute.
谢谢 你今天能向爸妈坦白
Thanks. And, hey, it was pretty mature of you
也是很成熟的表现
to tell Mom and Dad the truth.
我们都是成年人了 我今天还喝了苏打水
We're grown-up folk now. I drink seltzer.
露易丝 我知道你们不会
Louise, I know we're not always going to want
一直干傻事的 但是我会一直支持你
to do the same things, but I'll always have your back.
-我也是 -我也会支持你们俩
- Same here. - And I've got all your backs, too.
任何东西都没有我的姐♥妹♥们♥重要
I'll never put anything ahead of my sisters.
-孩子们吃饭了 -火鸡
- Kids. Dinner. -Turkey!
-别挡路 -慢点
- Get out of my way! - Hey. Ow!
吉恩 小心点
Gene, watch it!
*三二一 开球*
* Three, two, one, roll *
*向着一个目标*
* With just one goal *
*直冲目标*
* Got to get it just right *
*向着野人进发*
* To make the yeti go *
*转头 挥臂*
* Head spin, arm flaps *
*双腿踢踏*
* Legs do their tippy-tap *
*一切只在一念之间*
* All at once is a vision *
*但需要精准*
* But only with precision *
*三二一 开球 向着一个目标*
* Three, two, one, roll, just one goal *
*直冲目标 向着野人进发*
* Got to get it just right to make the yeti go *
*-腿可能会掉 -什么*
* - Sometimes the legs fall off - Say what? *
*蒂娜帮你收拾烂摊子*
*But then Tina comes and saves your butt *
*迷你高尔夫 好吃*
* Mini-golf, yum! *
*三二一 开球*
* Three, two, one, roll *
*向着一个目标*
* With just one goal *
*直冲目标 向着野人进发*
* Got to get it just right to make the yeti go *
*三二一 开球*
* Three, two, one, roll *
*迷你高尔夫 好吃*
* Mini-golf, yum! *
*迷你高尔夫 好吃*
* Mini-golf, yum! *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表