《开心汉堡店》第十三季第四集
"虱"和远方
除虫害公♥司♥
老爸在干什么
What's Dad doing?
他又在盯着柜台看了
He's... staring at the counters again.
柜台都被盯得不自在了
I think the counters are getting uncomfortable.
我们的决定是对的吧
We're making the right call, right?
花大价钱重做柜台
To spend money we don't have to get the counters redone?
当然是对的
Yes, we're making the right call.
我们这是给自己下赌注
We're betting on us
而掷出来的会是一对蛇眼[两个一点]
and we're gonna come up snake eyes.
蛇眼是好的点数吧
Snake eyes is good, right?
蛇眼怎么会不好
How could snake eyes not be good?
蛇眼最酷了
They're the coolest eyes.
总之 我们做了正确的决定
Anyway, we're making the right decision,
泰迪会来给我们装新柜台
And Teddy's gonna put in the new counters,
他会把活干好的
And he'll do a great job.
-说曹操曹操到 -泰迪又名曹操
- Speak of the devil. - Teddy's the devil?
-泰迪 -大伙好
- Hi, Teddy. - Hey, guys.
-今晚是个大日子 -是吗
- Big night tonight, huh? - Is it?
彗星啊 卡比彗星
The comet. Kirby's Comet.
每30年能见到一次的卡比彗星
The one that comes around every 30 years.
今晚开始 我们就能见到它了
We'll be able to see it starting tonight.
你提过卡比彗星
You've mentioned Kirby's Comet.
每天都提 一天好几次
Every day. A few times a day.
我是唯一一个对彗星着迷的人吗
Am I the only one with comet fever?
会举办观星会之类的活动
There's gonna be a watch party and everything.
我问了凯思林要不要来
I asked Kathleen if she wanted to go,
但是她来不成 她要去她姑姑家
But she can't make it. She's visiting her aunt.
她还有姑姑 可真是六边形战士
She has an aunt? She's the total package.
确实 不过话说回来
I know. But, yeah,
观星会在瘦脖儿州立公园举♥行♥
The watch party's down at Scraggy Neck State Park.
方圆几英里都会灭灯
There's no lights for miles,
所以会是看彗星的完美场所
So it should be a perfect view of the comet.
-瘦脖儿公园 -还可以在愿望纸上
- Scraggy Neck. - And you get to write down
写下特别的愿望
A special wish on wish paper. Eh?
-愿望纸 -对 就是那种薄薄的纸
- Wish paper? -Yeah, you know that thin, little paper
点上火就一下子消失在空中的
You light on fire and it goes poof into the air?
扶轮社的人好像会负责分发
The Rotary Club's gonna hand them out, I think.
为什么我现在才听说有
Why am I just hearing about paper
可以点火燃烧然后消失的小纸片
you get to light on fire and it goes poof?
但据说 为了让彗星许愿成真
But they say for your comet wish to come true,
首先要确保内心纯洁
first you're supposed to make sure your heart is pure.
什么意思
What do you mean?
比如忏悔自己的过错 道歉之类的
Like apologize for past stuff, make things right.
总之那些许愿派的人是这么说的
Anyway, that's what the wish people say.
-许愿派 -对 有许愿派
- Wish people? - Yeah, there's wish people,
还神迹派
And there's sign people.
我更相信神迹 我会留心各种信♥号♥♥
I'm more of a sign guy. I look for signs.
-交通信♥号♥♥那种吗 -或者大广♥告♥牌
- Like traffic signs? - Like clever billboards?
应该是宇宙的信♥号♥♥吧 彗星的征兆
More like cosmic, comet signs.
大概30年前 我当时正在看彗星
Like, 30 years ago, I was watching the comet,
我超级激动
And I was really excited.
感觉是宏大又重要的时刻
It felt important. It felt big,
仿佛要向我展示某些人生真谛
like it was gonna show me something about my life
或者是世界奥秘之类的
or the world or something.
然后我踩到了一颗钉子
And then I stepped on a nail,
一颗巨大的生锈钉子
A big rusty nail.
从那以后
And then from there,
我开始脱发 发福
I lost my hair and I gained weight,
离了婚 体重继续增加
I got divorced, I gained more weight,
又踩了更多钉子
And I stepped on a lot more nails over the years,
以及其它尖锐物
and other pointy things.
是的 彗星夜过后 一切都在走下坡路
Yeah, it's been pretty downhill since Comet Night.
经典的彗星诅咒
You know, your classic comet curse.
我觉得大部分原因是你年纪大了
I mean, most of that is just aging
跟错的人结了婚
and marrying the wrong person
还有走路时不看路
and not watching where you're walking.
哪有人会踩到75次钉子 鲍勃
Who steps on a nail 75 times, Bob?
还有死鸟从天而降 砸到我的脑袋
And I've had a dead bird fall and hit me on the head,
今年就有两次 我被诅咒了
twice, this year. I am cursed.
不过希望这次的彗星能扭转一切
But, hey, here's hoping this comet turns it all around
让我未来30年一帆风顺
and the next 30 years will be smooth sailing.
我们来聊聊许愿的事
Let's talk about this wish.
有对着星星许愿
There's wishing on a star, yeah,
竟然还有对着彗星许愿吗
and then there's wishing on a freaking comet?
我们能得到想要的一切
We could get whatever we want.
-我这人最喜欢要什么有什么了 -我也是
- Personally, I love getting whatever I want. - Same. -
我们今晚会去参加观星派对
We're going to this watch party tonight,
对吧 爸爸妈妈
right, Mother? Right, Father?
应该是免费的
I think it's free.
这的确是我们一直以来
I mean, it's the kind of thing we always said
想和孩子们一起做的那种事
we'd do with the kids.
我参加 去看吧
I'm in. Let's go watch a thing.
-好耶 -我们是很棒的父母吧
- Yay! - So, we're great parents?
大家都带了毛毯和野餐装备
Look at everyone with their blankets and picnic things.
我们是不是该带点什么
Were we supposed to bring stuff?
我要跑回车里
Should I run back to the car
拿脚垫来坐一下吗
and get the floor mats to sit on?
不用吧
I think we'll be fine.
只是这漫天的云
It's just gonna be tough to see the comet
-应该很难看到彗星吧 -会放晴的 鲍勃
- with all these clouds. - It's supposed to clear up, Bob.
-要有信心 -好的 乔治·迈克尔
- Got to have faith. - Okay, George Michael.
此句为歌♥手乔治·迈克尔《Faith》中的歌♥词
我还以为现在已经能拿到
Well, I hoped to have had highly flammable wish paper
可燃许愿纸了呢
in my hand by now.
是啊 我们都已经到了几分钟了
Yeah, we've been here minutes already,
我们的双手还空空如也
and our hands are empty as hell.
我们要去找许愿纸了 祝我们好运
Well, we're off to find wish paper. Wish us luck.
好吧 不过要待在我们看得见的地方 好吗
All right, but stay where I can see you, okay?
我每隔一段时间 就很大声地吹口哨
Would it be helpful if, every once in a while,
你觉得有用吗
I whistled really loudly?
我觉得没用
I don't think so.
吹不出来
Nope.
就差一点
Almost had it.
我们等会儿见
So... we'll see you around.
只有我对需要"内心纯洁"这事感到紧张吗
Is anyone else a little nervous about this pure-hearted thing?
我才9岁 我的心几乎和刚出厂一样新
I'm nine. My heart is still factory fresh.
我这周前几天洗过澡了 所以...
I showered earlier this week, so...
我不确定我的心够不够纯洁
Well, I'm not sure if my heart is, like, pure-pure.
我要先坦白一些事[清理胸前的东西]
I've got some stuff to get off my chest first.
-是指你的乳♥房♥♥吗 -那是什么东西
- Your boobs? - Or whatever that thing is?
看着又干又湿
It's, like, dry and wet.
不知道那是什么 不过我是想说别的
Don't know what that is. But also other stuff.
道歉之类的 因为我发现这边有一些
Apology stuff. I see some people here
我可能需要向他们道歉的人
that I may need to apologize to.
还有 苔米
And-- Tammy--
一些我真的不想向他们道歉的人
some that I really don't want to.
鲍勃 琳达
Bob. Linda. Hey.
-这里很不错吧 -目前还不错
- It's pretty great, huh? - So far it's fair.
天 我真希望接下来的30年能一帆风顺
Boy, I'm really hoping for a good 30 years.
我真的很需要
I could use it.
我跟你们说了吗 凯思林想和我
Hey, did I tell you that Kathleen wants us
一起去古立文峡谷远足
to go hike Gullivan's Gorge together?
这是什么的暗语吗
Is that a euphemism?
什么 不是 就是远足
What? No. The place to hike.
古立文峡谷 大概两个小时车程
Gullivan's Gorge. It's, like, two hours away.
开车过去 开车回来
The drive there, the drive back,
再加上远足的过程
plus all the time gorging--
这可是恋爱中的一大步
that's a big step in a relationship.
-确实 -我很喜欢她
- Yeah, it is. - I mean, I like her a lot,
而且我觉得她也喜欢我 但是我很紧张
and I think she likes me, but I'm nervous to go.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表