30 more years of being cursed.
-这也太久了 -泰迪 振作起来
- That's so many. - Teddy, cheer up.
看看大海
Look out at the ocean.
-很美 不是吗 -乌云 散开
- It's nice, right? - Clouds! Part!
散开 乌云
Part, clouds.
-你好 费舍奥德先生 -你好 汉堡男
- Hi, Mr. Fischoeder. - Oh, hello, burger man.
修理工 我正在为你们驱散乌云
Handy man. I'm parting the clouds for you.
不用客气
You're welcome.
-谢谢你 -我吃了一堆蘑菇
- Thank you. - I took a bunch of mushrooms.
我是说 我喝了蘑菇汤
I mean, I... had some mushroom soup,
-现在我拥有了魔力 -恭喜
- and now I have magical powers. - Congratulations.
我试图驱散中间这一大♥片♥乌云
I'm trying to part this big cloud in the middle,
但它很顽固
but it's being stubborn.
我有了更好的主意
Oh. I've got a better idea.
我用绳子把它们套上 拉下来
I'll lasso them. Pull them down
把它们泡进海水里净化一下
and dunk them into the ocean to purify them
然后我把它们混合一下 做一杯奶昔
and then I'll blend them up to make a smoothie.
好吧
Okay...
-泰迪 你在做什么 -我不知道
- Teddy, what're you doing? - I don't know.
或许我要把自己泡进海里净化一下 对吧
Maybe I dunk myself in the ocean and purify me, right?
然后看到新的征兆
And-and get a re-do on the signs.
值得一试 还有 我得尿尿
W-Worth a shot. Also, I have to pee.
泰迪 停下 已经很晚了 水很冷
Teddy, stop! It's night, and the water's freezing
太危险了 你在哪都可以尿尿
and it's dangerous and you can pee anywhere.
泰迪 你能听到我吗
Teddy, can you hear me?
你听不到 天啊
You can't hear me. Oh, my God.
海里真的一点都不干
It looks so not dry out there.
泰迪 回岸上来
Teddy, come back to the land.
我去 也太冷了
Ho-Holy crap that's cold.
石头 又是石头
Rocks. More rocks.
海里也太多石头了
The ocean has too many rocks.
泰迪
Teddy!
我希望...
I wish for...
要什么呢... 雪貂军团
I don't know... A ferret army?
我很确定你许过这个愿望
Pretty sure you did that one already.
我也觉得
Yeah, it felt like it.
我们怎么还剩下那么多愿望
How do we have so many wishes left?
我知道了 "我希望我的愿望少一点"
Ooh, I know. "I wish for less wishes."
琳达 你倾尽全力了
Well, Linda, you gave it your all,
-但你该放弃了 -别放弃啊
- but I think you got to give up. - Don't give up.
虽然不知道你在说什么 但别放弃啊
I don't know what you're talking about, but don't give up.
费舍奥德先生 你在做什么
Mr. Fischoeder. What are you doing?
我在试着把云层拉开 露出彗星
Trying to pull the clouds away from the comet,
但没有用 但我还没试着威胁过云层呢
but it's not working. I haven't tried threats, though.
你觉得它们最怕什么
What do you think they fear the most?
-什么 云层吗 -对
- What? The clouds? - Yes.
我不知道 鸟 大鸟
I don't know. Birds? Big birds?
不错 我可以试试
Yes, that's good. I can use that.
我觉得云要散去了
I think they're clearing.
我们应该马上能看见彗星了
I think we're about to see the comet.
泰迪 我们能回去吗 拜托
Teddy, can we please go back? Oh!
有东西碰我的腿
Something just touched my leg.
可能是水母
Yeah, it could be jellyfish
或鲨鱼 鲨鱼是夜间捕食
or a shark-- they feed at night--
也可能是海草 或鲨鱼
but it's probably just seaweed or a shark.
真棒 我感觉到了别的东西
Great. I-I felt something else.
是鲨鱼吗
Was that a shark? Oh.
-不是吧 -那是海草
- Oh, come on. - Yeah, that's seaweed.
你觉得海草是某种预兆吗
Hey, do you think seaweed is some kind of sign?
不是 我觉得不是
No! No, I don't!
海草 就像是在说嗨 彗星
Sea-weed. Like, see, like, look.
泰迪 别说了 别说了
Teddy, stop it! Stop it! Just stop!
根本没有预兆这么一说 宇宙不会说话
There are no signs, and the universe doesn't talk.
你才是自己人生的主宰
You have control over your life.
如果你过去30年过得很糟
And if your last 30 years were bad,
那不是因为你踩到钉子了或哪颗彗星
it wasn't because of a nail you stepped on or some comet,
是因为你自己
it was because of you,
也因为人生有时候会落入低谷
and also 'cause life can be not good sometimes.
你是说我过去30年过得很糟是我自己的错吗
You're saying my last 30 years being bad is my fault?
有部分原因 是的 宇宙不在乎你
Partially, yeah. The universe doesn't care about you
-或我 或任何人 -这不是真的
- or me or anyone. - That's not true.
是真的
It is true.
我们会做出各种决定 决定有好有坏
We make decisions and they're either good or bad
我们有时走运 有时背运 但我们只能面对
and we have luck or we don't and we deal with it.
比方说 我们做出了重大决定
Like, we made the big decision
在我们的新厨房♥台面上花了很多钱
to spend a lot of money on the new countertops,
也许这个决定是个错误 但这是我的错误
and maybe it's a mistake, but it'll be my mistake.
也是琳达的 她说服我这么做的
And Linda's. She kind of talked me into it.
所以 40%我的错 60%她的错吧
So, it's, like, 40 my fault, 60 her fault.
总之 这不是宇宙的错
Anyway, that's not the universe's mistake
不是因为我看见了一滩
because I saw a puddle
看上去就像大拇指一样的水坑之类的
that looked like a thumbs up sign or something like that.
你在逗我吗 我超想看到大拇指水坑的
Are you kidding me? I'd kill for a thumbs up puddle.
真不敢相信你的愚蠢信念
I just can't believe your dumb belief
让你不去见像凯思林那么好的人
might make you stop seeing someone great like Kathleen,
这才是真的蠢
which would be really dumb to do.
显然 我不想凯思林最终和一个
Well, I wouldn't want Kathleen to end up with someone
像我一样事事做错决定的人在一起
who makes all the wrong decisions, like I do, apparently.
那才是愚蠢
That would be dumb.
泰迪 拜托... 该死的海草
Teddy, come on.... S-Stupid seaweed.
不 鲍勃 你才是该死的海草
No, Bob. You're stupid seaweed!
泰迪 不 等等 泰迪
Teddy, no, wait. Teddy.
泰迪
Teddy!
我讨厌大海
I don't like you, ocean.
好了 我为你编好了头发 你看了看
Okay, I braided your hair, so you could see how that looked,
然后又拆了 然后又编了一次
then unbraided it, then braided it one more time
由于你忘记给乔丝玲看了 你又拆了
because you forgot to show Jocelyn, and then unbraided it.
我不喜欢这样
I didn't like it.
你整晚都在耍我 这样不对
You've been jerking me around all night. It's not cool.
你有点过分了 苔米
You have been sort of jerky, Tammy.
你是不是该向蒂娜道歉
Should you apologize to Tina?
天啊 苔米 你的心灵纯洁吗
Oh, my God, Tammy, is your heart not pure?
我的心灵当然纯洁
My heart's pure.
-不 -什么
- Nope. - What?
苔米 或许你的愿望不会成真
Maybe your wish won't come true, Tammy.
可我的愿望是世界和平
And I wished for World Peace.
你知道的 那款睫毛膏超贵
You know, it's that mascara that's super expensive.
向蒂娜道歉 那款睫毛膏是不错
Apologize to Tina. That's good mascara.
-对 道歉吧 -快道歉
- Yeah. Go. - Hurry.
好的 好的
okay, okay.
蒂娜 我很抱歉今晚让你
Tina, I'm sorry for making you do
为我做了一大堆事
a bunch of stuff for me tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很抱歉在你储物柜上抹鼻屎
And I'm sorry for wiping boogers on your locker.
好吧
Okay.
很抱歉把你画成
and for drawing a picture of you
一团长着头发的屁 但是
as a fart with hair, but, like,
那头发看着和你的一模一样
the hair looked exactly like yours.
就是看起来很好
Like, it came out great.
很抱歉威胁说
And I'm sorry for threatening
要向联邦调查局举报你口臭
to report your breath to the FBI.
是 那确实很过分
Yeah, that was excessive.
袜子里都是沙子
Sandy socks.
那是什么 对 是彗星
What is that? Oh, right, the comet.
威胁奏效了
The threats worked.
现在我要挠你痒痒 彗星
Now I'm gonna tickle you, comet.
挠痒 挠痒
Tickle, tickle, tickle.
太美了 爆米花
So beautiful. Kettle corn!
抱歉 我没想吓你的
Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
我全要了
I'll take all of them.
没错 它来了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表