《开心汉堡店》第十三季第五集
虫无完虫
除虫害公♥司♥
今天的炸薯球很精致
The tots look exquisite today.
今天的苹果也没氧化得那么厉害
And this apple is less brown than usual.
借个光
Excuse us?
继续这个动作也很好
Or just keep doing what you're doing.
抱歉 我在做拉伸
Oh, sorry. I was just stretching.
让身体为周末做好准备
Keeping my body loose for the weekend.
我终于要去
Because... I'm finally taking
斯宾塞·布兰肯西普的现代舞培训班了
Spencer Blankenship's Modern Dance Seminar.
-可不是嘛 -谁是斯宾塞·布兰肯西普
- Yep. Yeah, you are. - Who's Spencer Blankenship?
他堪称本世纪最棒的现代舞教练
He's, like, the top modern dance instructor of this century.
甚至算上上世纪的某些部分也行
And some of the last century.
他教过的一个学生 后来成了
One of his former students went on to become a backup dancer
迈阿密之音的伴舞
for Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine,
拉美乐队 主唱为葛洛丽亚·伊斯特芬
我妈说 这些都了不起着呢
which my mom said is a really big deal.
Rhythm Is Gonna Get You是迈阿密之音的一首歌♥
但你不担心会节奏上头吗
But aren't you worried the rhythm's gonna getcha?
这算好事吗
I don't know.
"培训"听着像学校的事 大周末的
"Seminar" Kinda sounds like school, but on the weekend.
是啊 糟心
Yeah. Yuck. Hey.
话说我表哥莱斯利又把他的小摩托弄好了
My cousin Leslie got his minibike running again.
要么你就别去这个跳舞的东西了
why don't you blow this dancey thing off
我们去玩摩托吧
And let's just do that.
齐克 不行 这次培训会拉开我舞蹈生涯的序幕
Zeke, no. This seminar's gonna launch my dancing career.
这是我的天命
This is my destiny.
听说舞蹈课可以旁听
Hey, I found out that people are allowed to come and watch,
你们感兴趣的话可以来
If anyone's interested.
-当然有兴趣 -齐克 你来吗
- Oh, hell yeah. - Zeke? You in?
我当然要来支持兄弟
Of course I'll come and support my boy.
很好 不过休息好了再来
Great. But maybe get some rest before you come support me.
你今天的兴致只到这个位置
Your energy is, like, down here,
而我想它到这个位置
And I need it to be, like, up here.
小吉米
Hey, Jimmy Jr.,
问问你的舞蹈老师 这算不算某种舞
Ask your dance teacher if this is anything.
也算吧
I mean, it's something.
太好了 多谢弗兰克 我会帮你照看好她
Great. Thanks, Frank. I'll take care of her for you.
好 再见弗兰克 是我哥们弗兰克
Okay, then. Bye, Frank. That was my buddy Frank.
我猜也是
I-I gathered.
我明天要借他的小渔船
I'm borrowing his little fishing boat tomorrow.
神奇狗棒球队明天的对手很厉害
The Wonder Dogs are playing a really good team,
是宾汉湾梭鱼队
The Bingham Bay Barracudas.
而神奇狗唯一一个好投手
And the Wonder Dogs' only good pitcher
因为受伤不能上场
Is still out with an injury,
比赛估计要血肉横飞
So it'll probably be a bloodbath.
你怎么这么激动
Why are you so excited about that?
因为我要开船到体育场后面
Because I'm gonna take the boat out behind the stadium
看看能不能捞到几个本垒打的球
And see if I can fish out some home runs.
钓球 有意思
Fun. Ball fishin'.
看来梭鱼队真的强 是吧
So the Barracudas are supposed to be really good, huh?
没错 梭鱼队超强的
Yeah, the Barracudas are stacked.
他们的很多队员能去打大联盟
A lot of their players could go on to the majors.
大联盟是最高级别的棒球赛 鲍勃
The majors is the highest league of baseball, Bob.
这我知道 谢了泰迪
I knew that, Teddy. Thank you.
我要是能让他们给球签名
And if I get those balls signed,
以后可能会升值
They might be worth a lot of money someday.
-我听到了哦 -孩子们回来了
- My ears are burning. - Hi, kids.
我想要会升值的东西
I want something that'll be worth a lot of money someday.
和我一起去吧 我明后天
Come with me. I'm borrowing a boat tomorrow
要开船去赛场后面捞本垒打的球
and Sunday to fish some home runs out of the bay.
算上我 其实听到升值两个字后
I'm in. I mean, I sorta stopped listening
我就没在听了 总之算我一个
after you said money, but I'm in.
我也觉得可以 我要去美黑
Sounds good to me. My tan needs work.
我白得像块奶油饼
I am a Pasty Patsy.
-我也想去 我坐船 -棒 你也来啊
- I wanna go. I wanna go on a boat. - Great. Come.
所以大家都要去坐船
So, everyone's going out on a boat,
-只有我自己留在这工作 -是这样
- and I stay here by myself and work? - I think so?
-我们只会碍事 -这确实
- We'd just get in the way. - You do.
有时我们会
Sometimes we just block you
挡住你的路
from wherever you're trying to walk.
-俗称"坑爹" -对 我不喜欢这一点
- It's called "Block Dad." - Yeah, I don't like that.
我一直都想要一个本垒打的球
You know, I've always wanted to get a home run ball,
从小就是
ever since I was little.
每次去看比赛
Whenever I went to a game,
我满脑子都是这件事
it was all I could think about.
我曾经几乎得手 但最终无缘
I've gotten close, but no luck.
这次说不定是我的机会
This could be my chance.
老爸与他的梦想
My pappy and his dreams.
好吧 那我们轮流去 一人去一天
Okay, so you go one day and I'll go the other.
-我先去 -我先去
- I call first. - I call first.
我们可以掰手腕来决定
We can arm wrestle for it.
等等 这对我不公平
Wait, that's not fair to me.
-猜胡椒罐在哪只手上 -好
- Pick the pepper? - Yep.
以前选教皇也是这么选的
They used to choose popes this way.
这只手
That one.
-该死 是胡椒罐 -好耶
- Damn. Pepper. - Yes.
祝你明天干活愉快 琳
I mean, you'll have fun here tomorrow, Lin.
好吧 但我星期天一定要去
Okay, but I'm definitely going Sunday.
我要吃装在迷你头盔里的冰淇淋
And I want an ice cream in a mini helmet.
-可是你要下水 -我还是想要
- But you'll be in the water. - I still want it.
这活动我不参加
Well, count me out for this weekend.
小吉米报名参加了两天的舞蹈强化培训班
Jimmy Jr. signed up for this two-day intensive dance seminar,
我要去旁听 支持他
so I'm gonna go watch and support him.
他说这是他成为有名伴舞的机会
He says this could make him a famous backup dancer.
谁知道呢 说不定我会成为著名的伴...
And who knows? Maybe I'll become a famous backup...
唱 而我们会成为一对著名的伴演情侣
singer, and we'll be a famous backup couple.
*伴唱 伴唱*
* Backup, backup singing *
*伴舞 伴舞*
* Backup, backup dancing *
伴舞私人飞机
*伴唱*
* Backup singing, *
*伴舞*
* backup dancing *
*万岁*
* Oh, yeah. *
《聚光灯后》
《伴舞与伴唱》
《伴演周刊》
-绝了 -发达后可别忘了我们
- Damn. - Don't forget us when you're at the top.
在伴演圈发达
The top of the back.
亨利·哈肯布♥什♥活动中心
齐克 真令人激动不是吗
Hey, Zeke. Isn't this exciting?
嗯 很激动
Yeah. So exciting.
这可能是小吉米大获成功的起点
This could be the beginning of big things for Jimmy Jr.,
对未来会站在他身边的人来说也是
and whoever gets to go on tour with him.
是啊
Yeah.
现代舞粉丝们在哪里
Where my modern dance fans at?
这里
Oh, right here?
我们是来看朋友的
We're here to watch a friend.
其中我本人还有别的关注点
Or something more, for some of us.
-白软糖菲利普 -白软糖菲利普是什么
- Flips Whitefudge. - What's a Flips Whitefudge?
-我就是白软糖菲利普 -你也是舞者吗
- I'm a Flips Whitefudge. - Are you a dancer, too?
你说呢
Oh, I don't know.
-天哪 -你参加了培训班吗
- Dang. - Are you taking the seminar?
没没没
Nah. Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah.
我也想 18岁以下才能参加培训班
I wish. This is for under 18.
我也很想跟斯宾塞·布兰肯西普学习
I would've loved to be taught by Spencer Blankenship,
但我18岁半了
but I'm 18... and a half.
-真的吗 -我是说跳舞的年份
- Really? - In dance years.
-我还没到30岁 老兄 -同学们好
- I'm under 30, bro. - Hello, students.
我是斯宾塞·布兰肯西普
I'm Spencer Blankenship,
-不过你们应该早就知道了 -确实
but you already knew that. - Yeah, we did.
这个你们应该也知道
Some other things you probably know:
我的明星学生迪克兰·杜根
my star pupil, Declan Duggan,
曾经是葛洛丽亚·伊斯特芬
was a backup dancer
与迈阿密之音的伴舞
for Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表