Oh, sorry. Wow.
你们又搭了一层呢
You got another row on there.
更高更宽了
Getting taller and wider.
有人说要一直搭下去
There's talk of going all the way.
我们需要更多菜单
We're gonna need more menus.
我们还留着那些印错的菜单吗
Do we still have the ones with the misprint?
就是我们把"汉堡"写成"憨宝"的那些
The ones where we spelled "Burger" "Boogers"?
-不是"炸鼠条"吗 -两种都有
- I thought it was "French flies." - It was both.
姑娘们 到目前为止我都没阻止你们
Girls, I know I've been the cool mom
是你们心中的酷妈
letting you do this menu tower,
但我想是时候停手了
but I think we got to call it.
要是客人进来怎么办
I mean, what if a customer comes in?
客人为什么会来
Why would that happen?
再说了 客人看到这个会心怀敬畏
Plus, they'll be in awe.
他们会说 "我在巨作面前吃汉堡"
They'll be like, "I'm eating a burger in the presence of greatness."
甚至可能叫媒体来报道
They'll probably tell the newspaper to come.
至少会产生一篇"菜单纸牌屋奇观"的博客
Or at least a great menu tower blog.
说不好 孩子们
I don't know, kids.
我们至少得做出餐馆的样子
We got to at least pretend to be a restaurant.
别这样 琳达 你这辈子
Come on, Linda, don't you want to be
难道就不想参与一次壮举吗
part of something for once in your life?
对啊 你应该希望我们成功
Yeah, you should want us to succeed.
-我们是你的孩子 -对
- We're your children. - Yeah.
行 好吧 我去地下室拿菜单
Okay, fine, I'll get the other menus from the basement.
但在吉恩和爸爸回来前 这个必须拆掉
But this comes down before Gene and Dad get back.
我是个负责的老板娘
I'm a responsible business owner.
我为你感到骄傲 琳达
I'm proud of you, Linda!
我们在动吗
Are we moving?
我不知道
I can't tell.
但这个虚拟水域很不错
But this virtual water is impressive.
我都能感到水溅在我的胳膊上
I think I can feel it splashing on my arms.
是我
That's me.
为了让游戏更逼真 我在朝你的胳膊喷水
I'm spraying water on you to make the game more immersive.
游戏体验好吗
Is it working?
这让我觉得有点想尿尿
It's kind of making me have to pee.
我不喷了 别尿在摩托艇上
Oh, I'll stop. Don't pee on the Jet Skis.
至少我不再头晕了
At least I'm not dizzy anymore.
但有点晕船
Just, seasick.
看着地平线
Just look at the horizon.
还是别看了
Actually, don't.
它一直消失
It keeps disappearing
又重新出现 还不停旋转
and then reappearing and also rotating?
赶紧做决定 地平线朋友
Make up your mind, horizon!
轻一点 妈妈 轻一点
Easy, Mom. Easy.
您点的餐
There we go.
多谢 我可以用下卫生间吗
Thanks. You have a restroom?
-不行 -让他去外面上
- No. - Tell him to go outside. Please.
你可以慢慢地走吗
Can you walk very slowly?
好的
yeah, I think so.
天啊…
Oh, God. Okay, just…
摆臂幅度可以小点吗 谢谢
Maybe don't swing your arms so much. Thank you.
-刚才好险 -太险了
- That was close. - Too close.
我们是不是应该关店
Should we just close the restaurant?
不 不能关店
No, we're not closing the restaurant.
要投票吗
Should we put it to a vote?
赞成关门的
Closing the restaurant?
我看可以彻底关店 转行搭纸牌屋
Maybe for good? Just do this professionally?
-不行 -你输了
- No. - Well, shoot, you're outvoted.
要输得起 妈妈
So don't be a sore loser, Mom.
飞行应该很有趣吧
Flying should be pretty fun, right?
从这里看起来挺有趣的
Looks fun from here.
你已经开始了吗
Did you start?
那人说如果扇动翅膀 你会飞的更快
The guy said if you flap your wings you'll fly faster.
你要试一试吗
You want to try that?
好吧 越来越快了
Okay. Going faster.
太快了 太快了
too fast! Too fast!
好吧
Okay, good.
我一会回来
I-I'll be right back.
你继续玩
keep playing.
打扰下
Excuse me. Hi.
飞行游戏好玩吗
Hey, how about that flying game, huh?
风扇给你气流直吹脸庞的感觉
That fan makes it feel like the air's blowing right in your face.
感觉就是把灰尘吹得到处都是
Actually, the fan might be just blowing dust around.
这不是重点 重点是这游戏很烂
But we have a bigger problem, which is the game is bad,
其它的游戏也是
like the other ones were, also.
什么 不 并不烂
What? No, they're not bad.
只是有些小问题
they're just, you know, buggy.
偶尔某些部分会出差错
And all the stuff doesn't always work.
好吧 我是想说
Right. Well, you know,
我儿子把全部存款都花在这上面了
my son spent all his money buying the tickets.
如果可以的话
I was wondering if there was a way
能否给他退一部分钱 退全款更好
he could maybe get some of it back, or all of it?
抱歉 不行
Sorry, can't do that.
我们老板定的规矩是
It's against the owner's policy to give refunds
开玩后不接受退款
after customers play the games.
我能和老板谈一谈吗
Can I talk to the owner?
他不接我的电♥话♥
He's not answering my calls.
-什么 -对 我一直在给他打电♥话♥
- What? - Yeah I've been calling him.
他不接
He won't answer.
这店不是今天刚开张吗
I-Isn't this the first day?
现在是试营业
It's a soft opening.
够潦草的
Yes, very soft.
你能做点什么弥补一下吗
Can you do something to make up
到现在为止 一切都好糟糕 抱歉
for how awful this has been so far? Sorry.
听着 我不能退款
Listen, I can't do refunds,
但我能让你们再免费玩一小时
but I can do another hour for free.
我今晚上会解决所有的问题
And I'll troubleshoot everything tonight,
看一些教程 和我表哥聊一聊
watch some tutorials and talk to my cousin.
他很了解VR
He knows a lot about VR.
你不怎么了解VR吗
Don't you know a lot about VR?
了解啊 所以明天会有更多能玩的
Yes. So more things might work tomorrow.
-你想明天再来玩吗 -好啊
- You want to come back then? - Great.
能免费再玩这种玩意了
So free more of this.
不客气
You're welcome.
儿子 你感觉怎么样
Hey, buddy, h-how you doing in there?
看起来 你又飞起来了
Okay. looks like you're back in the air.
这挺好的 是吧
That's good, right?
我不知道
I can't tell.
我觉得我的眼泪要把VR眼镜弄模糊了
I think my tears are blurring up the headset.
-天啊 -请不要戴着眼镜哭
- Oh, boy. - No crying in the headsets, please.
抱歉 我就虚拟着哭好了
Sorry, I'll just cry virtually.
-这真是... -完全得浪费
- So that was... - A complete waste.
你和妈妈是对的
You and Mom were right.
我应该把钱存起来的
I should have saved my money.
我本来可以买♥♥个唱盘
I could have bought a turntable
然后制♥作♥自己的"擦痕"专辑
and then made my all-scratching album
取名为"风水轮流转"
called The Tables Have Turned.
抱歉 吉恩 你没事吧
I'm sorry, Gene. Are you okay?
没事 小朋友的梦想就是有可能被冷血抹杀
Yeah. It's not your fault that a boy's hopes and dreams
这不是你的错
can be murdered in cold blood.
这么多年的生日红包就这么打水漂了
All those years of birthday card money down the drain.
这比我真的用生日红包来打水漂
This is worse than when I actually flushed
还要糟糕
that birthday money down the drain.
是啊 这可不明智
Yeah, that was not smart.
抱歉 我没法把你的钱要回来
I'm sorry, I can't get your money back,
但我给你争取到了额外一小时的免费游玩时间
but I got you an extra hour of VR for free.
我们可以明天来
We-we can go tomorrow.
你以后还是能存下更多钱的
And you can save more, eventually.
是啊 但是要好久时间
Yeah, but it's gonna take forever.
跟你说个秘密 我的工作工资可不高
Between you and me, my job doesn't pay that well.
不是吧
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表