《开心汉堡店》
第十三季第八集
毁蝇不倦
除虫害公♥司♥
嗨 嗨 嗨
Hey. Hey. Hey?
蒂娜 你是头发里进苍蝇了吗
Tina, do you have a fly in your hair?
而且你还在跟苍蝇击掌吗
And are you high-fiving it?
没有 我在尽量让自己看着成熟点
No, I was trying to figure out a more mature look.
你闻着倒是挺成熟的
I mean, you smell mature.
苔米要办海滩篝火聚会
Tammy's having a post-Thanksgiving
就在感恩节后的周六
bonfire beach party on Saturday,
据说她的表姐会去
and rumor has it that her older cousin is coming
还会带高中的男生去呢
and she's bringing boys from her high school.
现实中的高中生 还是在野外
Whoa, real-life high school teens? In the wild?
-听着iPod 留着山羊胡 -对
- With their iPods and goatees? - Yes.
所以我得看着超成熟才行
And that's why I have to look extra mature.
比如像这样 或者这样
Which I hope this is. Or this?
你该穿个商务套装去
You should wear a business suit
告诉大家你正在开远程会议
and tell everyone you're on a conference call.
老妈老爸知道这个大龄青少年聚会吗
Do Mom and Dad know about this mature older teen people party?
我还在等
Well, I'm kind of waiting for
问他们的完美时机
the perfect moment to ask them permission.
我试过在老妈睡着时问她
I tried when Mom was asleep,
但我不确定这样还算不算
but I'm not sure it really counted as asking.
我估计老爸就是这么求婚的
That's how Dad proposed. I assume.
好多感恩节食物 鲍勃
Lot of Thanksgiving food in here, Bob.
我们只有一家人吃饭 天哪
We're just one family, right? God.
琳 这个量正好
It's exactly the right amount, Lin.
你是在担心大餐丰盛得过了头吗
Are you worried about the meal being too amazing?
我找不到牛奶了
I just can't find the milk.
你说是不是火鸡把它喝了
Do you think the turkey drank it?
它喝了就喝了
If it did, that's fine.
火鸡有权在冰箱里做它想做的任何事
It's allowed to do whatever it wants in there.
找到了 可没法再把牛奶放回原处了
Found it. I don't know how we're getting it back in there,
所以我们得把它喝完
so we got to finish this.
快看 迷你高尔夫场的优♥惠♥券今天过期
Oh, look, that coupon for the mini-golf place expires today.
我们一夏天都说要带孩子去 结果也没去
We meant to take the kids all summer and never did.
你得进垃圾桶了 小优♥惠♥券子
Oh, well. It's into the trash for you, little coupon thingy.
-再见了 -爸爸妈妈
- Zoom. Poop. - Mother. Father.
感恩节 我回复你们的赴宴邀请了吗
Thanksgiving, huh? Did I RSVP yet?
我俩希望你能来
I mean, we were hoping you could make it.
说到赴宴
Speaking of RSVP'ing,
这周末有件事儿
there's something coming up this weekend
-我想要征求... -等等 这是怎么回事
- that I would like to ask... - Wait, what's happening here?
别把这个扔了 这可是半价优♥惠♥券
Don't throw that out. That's a 50% off
神秘星球世界迷你高尔夫
Mystery Planet World mini-golf coupon.
这是我们最值钱的一笔财产了
That's the most valuable thing we own.
我知道 亲爱的 但它今天过期 抱歉
I know, hon, but it expires today. Sorry.
我们哪天会出去好好玩一次的 我保证
We'll do something fun one day, I promise.
但这可是巨型蜈蚣 那么多触手
But giant centipedes? This tentacle thing?
鲁迪说这个跳舞 野人超级赞 我们一定要去
Rudy says this dancing yeti is amazing. We have to go.
我们现在就去怎么样
What if we went right now?
今天没什么大事
Nothing big's happening today.
你是开玩笑的对吧
I know you're kidding. You're kidding, right?
想想吧 感恩节这天去的话
Think about it. Going on Thanksgiving
人会很少
means not many people will be there.
是的 因为外面很冷
Yeah, because it's cold outside
大家都在家做更棒的事
and people are at home doing a much better thing.
爸 我们有机会独享
Dad. We could potentially have
整个球场 假装球场是我们开的
an entire mini-golf course to ourselves, like it's ours,
假装我们是一群疯狂的百万富翁
like we're a bunch of mini madcap millionaires
在私人迷你高尔夫庄园尽情玩耍
running around at our private mini-golf estate.
《继承之战》有一集就是这样
I think that was an episode of Succession.
我们可以去玩一会再回来
I mean, we could go for a little bit and then come back
你还有足够的时间
and you'd still have plenty of time to stick the turkey
把火鸡塞进烤箱里
in the oven when we got home.
我不只是把火鸡塞进烤箱里 琳
I don't just stick the turkey in the oven, Lin.
-是的 你会先把火鸡亲个遍 -吉恩
- Yeah. First you kiss it all over. - Gene.
等等 他们还有小吃店
Wait, they have a snack bar?
供应墨西哥卷饼 快带我去
With taquitos? Get me in there!
不行 不能吃墨西哥卷饼
No. No taquitos.
如果吃了墨西哥卷饼 就吃不下晚饭了
If you ate taquitos, you wouldn't have any room for dinner.
我吃得下
I will make room.
蒂娜 你怎么想
Tina, what do you say--
参加感恩节迷你高尔夫活动吗
Thanksgiving mini-golf?
除非爸妈同意 我才去
I mean, only if Mom and Dad want to.
我非常尊重他们
I just respect them both so much.
听起来会是有趣的
Well, it could be a sort of fun
感恩节家庭活动
Thanksgiving family thing to do.
我可以偷偷用保温壶装葡萄酒
Ooh, I could sneak wine in a thermos.
不 我不会这么做 也许吧 我不知道
No, no. I won't do that. Maybe. I don't know.
-拜托去吧 -拜托去吧
- Please? - Please?
好吧 那我们就去20分钟
Fine, as long as we go for, like, 20 minutes,
然后马上回家 留时间给我做饭
and then come right back home so I can cook.
20到95分钟吧
Between 20 and 95 minutes.
-行吧 -好耶
- Okay, yeah. - Yay! Yay!
让我跟火鸡说声再见
Let me just say goodbye to the turkey.
好耶 看看停车场多空
Yes! Look how empty the parking lot is.
这是个好兆头 对吧
That's a good sign, right?
是啊 说不定是关门了
Yeah, like, maybe it's closed?
-爸 别瞎说 -抱歉
- Dad. No. - Sorry.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on!
我不会跑 但那不代表我此刻不兴奋
I'm not gonna run, but trust me, I am very excited.
我宣布这是我的新家了
This is my new home.
各位 欢迎光临
Oh, people. Welcome.
-你好 -每年我都坚持营业
- Hi. - Every year I stay open,
想着在感恩节打迷你高尔夫会流行起来
thinking mini-golf on Thanksgiving will become a thing,
就像圣诞节去看电影
like going to the movies on Christmas
或是母亲节打保龄球那样
or bowling on Mother's Day.
然后我等啊等
And then I wait and wait,
就在我准备要放弃的时候 有人出现了
and just as I'm about to give up, someone comes.
就是我们 感恩节快乐
And it's us. Happy Thanksgiving.
好吧 唯一来的一家还带着优♥惠♥券
Oh, great, the one family that comes today has a coupon.
真棒
That's great.
抱歉 我们带了优♥惠♥券
Yeah, sorry. Coupon.
请问 小吃店在哪里
Excuse me, I'm wondering where the snack bar is located.
-你们的墨西哥卷饼材料是本地的吗 -吉恩
- And are your taquitos locally sourced? - Gene.
这是你们的球杆 球
Here's your putters, golf balls,
计分卡 还有铅笔
score card, and your little pencils.
记住 在神秘世界星球
And remember, here at Planet Mystery World,
你们的球不会知道什么击中了它们
your balls won't know what hit 'em.
-棒 -好
- Love it. - Okay.
野人 该吃点意面了
All right, yeti, time to eat some spaghetti.
你的跳舞小腿不可能拦下我两次
Your little dancing legs aren't gonna stop me twice.
等等 这是你第三次推杆了吧
Wait, this is your third putt though, right?
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shush, shush, shush.
耶 就是这样
Yes! There it is.
迷你高尔夫 好吃
Mini-golf, yum!
现在你的球可以和我们的球做朋友了
Now your ball can be friends with all our balls
它们已经在那边耐心等候多时
that have been on that side, waiting patiently.
我还是不懂为什么 野人要说
I still don't understand why the yeti says,
"迷你高尔夫 好吃" 他又没吃球
"Mini-golf, yum." He's not eating the balls.
球是从他的两腿之间进去的
They're basically going between his legs.
他是一整套的 爸爸
Because he's the full package, Dad.
你进那个洞 他的腿会动得飞快
When you putt through there, his legs go superfast.
进那个洞 他会挥舞手臂
When you putt through there, that gets his arms going.
进那个洞 他的头会转
And when you putt through there, his head spins.
不管你打进哪个洞
And no matter what hole you get it through,
他都会说 "迷你高尔夫 好吃"
he says, "Mini-golf, yum"
因为他是绅士
Because he's a gentleman.
天呐 要是能看到
Geez, wouldn't it be great
它们一起动就太好了
to see him do all that stuff at the same time?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表