Yes, you do. Yes, you do.
但它又小又清闲
but it's so small and so slow.
更像是商界的一只蜗牛
That's more like a business snail.
我们这里的确黏糊糊的
It is a little slimy in here.
反正这一块是
This part is, anyway.
不知道是什么东西
I'm not sure what that is.
我看我还是去招真演员吧
Well, I guess I'm off to hire actual actors.
找那些拿着A4大小
I'll go looking for people
个人照的人
holding eight-by-ten photographs of themselves
我就在码头
down by the docks.
鲍勃 你确定
Bob, are you sure
你不想答应费舍奥德先生的提议
you don't want to do Mr. Fischoeder's thing
用隔壁扩店吗 我还以为
and expand next door? I thought...
不想 不是 我想 我不想
Yes. I mean, no. I mean, yes.
真是我自信的老爹
That's my confident boy.
嗨 露易丝
Hey, Louise.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing?
就是欣赏下你如何
Oh, just watching you brush your teeth
用那双可以磨刀的大手刷牙
with your big, knife-sharpening mitts.
别担心
But don't worry,
我不会趁你睡着和你换手的
I won't switch our hands while you're asleep.
那你为什么问我认不认识
Then why did you ask me if I knew someone who could do
可以换手的人
"A Face/Off, but for hands"?
所以你认识吗
Wait, do you know someone?
不认识 但我会打电♥话♥问问
Nah, but I'm making some calls.
好的
Okay.
我去睡觉了
Just gonna go to sleep now.
最好睁一只手睡觉
Sleep with one hand open.
鬼啊
Ghost!
我是在做梦吗
Oh, am I, am I dreaming?
好像是的
Seems like I am.
你 你想我跟你走吗
Y-You want me to come with you?
好的
Okay.
你不会说话...
You don't talk, or-- Whoa!
到这儿来了吗
Oh, now we're down here?
这个梦是因为白天谈到了哈姆雷特鬼魂吗
Wait, is this because of the Hamlet ghost stuff from earlier?
有人杀害了你吗
Did someone murder you?
-没有 -原来你会说话
- No. - Oh, you do talk?
嘘 我要让你看看
Shush. I'm going to show you
谁在杀害你的生意
who's been murdering your business.
-快看 -我懂了
- Behold. - Oh, I get it.
是我自己 因为我说我不想扩张
Like, it's me because I said I didn't want to expand.
死尸[事实]就是如此
Well, if the boo fits.
原句为if the boot fits
-抱歉我爱用鬼魂相关的谐音梗 -挺有趣
- Sorry, I love ghost puns. -That's funny.
所以你的意思是我应该答应费舍奥德的提议
So, you're saying I should've said yes to Fischoeder's offer?
我不确定 我会考虑一下
I don't know, ghost. I'll think about it?
我似乎已经在考虑了
I mean, I guess I am thinking about it
因为这是我的梦境
since this is, you know, my dream.
哈姆雷特就是想的太多
Okay, but Hamlet thought about stuff too much,
然后牵扯出一大堆事情 好像是
and then that led to a whole thing, I think.
-我没有认真读过 -我也是
- I'm not a big reader. - Oh, me, neither.
我现在得走了 鲍勃
Look, I have to go now, Bob,
记住 替我报仇
but remember, avenge me.
-为什么 -抱歉 我想这是哈姆雷特里的台词
- Wait, why? - Sorry, I think it's a Hamlet thing.
离场的时候说的
You say it when you exit.
-好的 -替我报仇
- Okay. - Avenge me.
好
Yep.
今天怎么老哼哼唧唧的 鲍勃
Lot of groans today, Bob.
哼唧先生
Groan Crawford over here.
稍等 费舍奥德先生
Wait. Mr. Fischoeder!
老爸竟然跑起来了
Why is Dad running?
爸爸 别跑 你会休克的
Dad, no, don't run. You could go into shock.
费舍奥德先生 等等
Mr. Fischoeder, wait.
什么事 鲍勃 我没有零钱
What is it, Bob? I don't have any spare change.
我们答应你
We'll do it.
演戏和扩店
The-the, the play. and the extra restaurant space.
很好 因为我昨天也没找到演员
Goody. 'Cause I couldn't find any actors yesterday.
他们肯定都飞黄腾达了
They must have all made it big.
孩子们 听到了吗 我们要演戏了
Kids, did you hear that? We're doing the play.
安可 是这么用的吗
Encore! Right?
你们都已经读过
Okay, at this point, you've all had a chance
我的剧本
to read my script entitled Hamlet:
《哈姆雷特·优质版》了
But Good This Time.
我很喜欢 里面有很多有趣的错字
Yep, loved it. Lot of fun typos.
"皇后"打成了"黄后"
It said Queef instead of Queen.
那不是错字
That wasn't a typo.
演出时间是盗窃发生的当天
Anyway, we need to perform it tomorrow night
也就是明晚
on the anniversary of the theft.
所以我们有一天的时间彩排
So that gives us what I assume
对大部分戏剧来说这个时间应该足够了
is the normal amount of time to put on a play: one day.
当然 《悲惨世界》应该就是一天搞定的
Sure, I think they did Les Mis in a day.
琳 那不是真的
Lin, I-I don't think that's true.
那我得对你们严格起来了
Well, I'm gonna have to drive you guys pretty hard.
-一二三四 -你干嘛
- One, two, three, four. - What did you--
-数数干嘛 琳 -五六七八 一
- Why are you counting, Lin? - Five, six, seven and eight, one.
琳达 停下
Linda, stop.
鲍勃 我觉得你可以扮演我爸爸的鬼魂
Bob, I thought you could play the ghost of my papa
你跟我爸有点像
since you remind me of him. I mean, sort of.
-但我爸更 怎么说 更匀称 -好的
- Papa was more, I don't know, symmetrical. - Okay.
然后这位可以扮演我
And this one can play the character that represents me,
凯尔文尼库斯·费舍奥德顿
Calvinicus Fischoederton,
-因为她是最高的孩子 -是呢
- because she's the tallest child. - Yep.
露易丝 这是事实 不过最好还是测一下
Louise, it's true. But only if you actually measure us.
中号♥这位可以扮演我丰满的德国女佣英加
And the middle-sized one can play my buxom German maid Inga,
但在这部剧中她叫英加·菲莉娅
but in the play she's called Inga-phelia.
懂了
I feel you.
小号♥这位扮演菲力克斯库斯
And the tiny one can play Felixicus.
我不小 谢谢
Not tiny, thank you.
这位要是有很多刀的话 我就答应演
And only if Felixicus can have a lot of knives.
不不不 那样不对
No, no, no, no, no. That wouldn't be accurate.
菲力克斯在下午六点以后
Felix isn't allowed to have knives
不能玩刀 也不能吃糖
or sugar after 6:00 P.M.
我不会参与演出
I myself won't be acting.
我会在此期间意味深长地
No, I'll be staring meaningfully
盯着我弟弟
at my brother during the play,
等着他的坦白
waiting for his full confession.
像这样
Like this.
有意思 好了
Fun. All right.
所有人站起来
Everyone up on your feet.
我们从热身开始
We will start by loosening up
然后做一些表演练习
and doing some acting exercises.
假装自己是个演员 开始
Pretend you're an actor. Go.
琳 我们20分钟后得开门营业
Lin, we have to open the restaurant in 20 minutes.
行 你们已经热过身了 我们排练吧
All right, you're loosened up. Let's rehearse.
这一幕
Okay, in this scene,
是在晚上 凯尔文尼库斯睡了
it's nighttime, and Calvinicus is asleep.
也就是你蒂娜
Tina, that's you,
戴上我昨晚做的超可爱眼罩
with the super cute eye patch I made last night,
去椅子上躺着吧
so, lay down on those chairs.
抱歉 没戴眼镜还带着眼罩
Sorry, without my glasses and with the eye patch,
我有点看不见
I'm kind of blind.
我喜欢 我经常因为喝多了柠檬酒
I loved it. I fall out of bed all the time
从床上掉下来
from drinking too much limoncello.
蒂娜 把你的眼镜戴在眼罩外面
Tina, put your glasses on over the patch.
看起来会很有趣
It'll be a fun look.
接下来 剧本上写着
Now, it says here,
"老爹费舍奥德顿的鬼魂上场"
"Enter the ghost of Papa Fischoederton."
鲍勃 这是你 请说一下你的台词
Bob, that's you. You want to say your line?
快来 我优秀的大儿
Come, my largest and best son,
我要向你揭发一场骇人听闻的罪行
and I will show you a hideous crime.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表