-没错 -什么
- I am. - What the...?!
-琳 -妈妈
- Lin! - Mom!
-惊喜 -你好...
- Surprise! - Hi...
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
-我们在玩捉迷藏 等你好久了 -这是什么
- That was a long hide-and-seek. - What is this?
看啊 有台电视
Oh, look, there's a TV in here.
都没注意到呢
Didn't even notice.
真不敢相信 你们居然这么做
I can't believe I just caught you guys doing this.
你们觉得她信了吗
Do you think she bought that?
你们居然把电视偷偷带来了
You snuck our TV into our TV-free,
这可是我们的无电视家庭活动周末
family bonding weekend?
我们应该一起聊天 分享
We're supposed to be talking and sharing
共同享受在小木屋的开心时光
and having fun cabin experiences
让我们的家庭关系更加亲密
that bring us closer together as a family!
一起看电视也是种家庭活动啊
I mean, watching TV together is sort of family bonding.
我们在里面看的时候感觉可亲密了
We were all feeling really close to each other in there.
但绝对不只是因为我们都挤在壁橱里
And not just because we were all smushed in a small closet.
还有你 鲍勃 不是吧
And you, Bob! Come on.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我试过阻止他们的
I tried to stop them,
但我也很想看电视
but then I guess I missed TV, too.
承认吧 琳
I mean, let's face it, Lin.
你预定的时候 也没想过这地方是这样的吧
This wasn't what you imagined when you booked this place.
你说得对 这个周末过得太糟了
You're right. It has been a disaster.
又是贾第虫 又是内文斯噬人虫
The giardia, the Nippin' Nevins.
-还没电 -也没水
- No power. - No water.
每次冲厕所的时候
The portal to hell that opens
通往地狱的大门就会开启
every time someone flushes the toilet.
对 还有这些
Yes, all those things.
我只是一家人有个机会度个假
I just wanted a chance for us to get away,
我们从来没度假过 然后享受彼此的陪伴
which we never do, and just enjoy each other.
这有点难
Well, it's kind of hard
毕竟我们都热到屁♥股♥上都是汗
when we're all sitting around on sweaty butt cracks.
行吧 你们赢了 我放弃了
Yeah, fine, you win, I give up.
想看电视就看吧
Watch TV if you want.
明天一早我们就走
We'll leave first thing in the morning.
太好了 好吧
Yeah-- okay.
琳 我们不用走的
Lin, we don't have to.
不 闭嘴 我们要走
No, shush. We'll leave.
我先睡一觉
I'm just gonna get some sleep.
这些枕头跟装的稻草一样
These pillows are filled with mulch or something.
我们带的枕头在哪
Where are the pillows we brought?
想起来了
Oh. Right.
对不起
Sorry.
*屁♥股♥上都是汗*
* Sweaty buttcracks *
汗湿的股沟
Sweaty buttcracks *
汗湿的股沟
Sweaty buttcracks *
拜托
Please.
早安 琳达
M-Morning, Linda.
那我们要收拾
So are we still gonna pack up
离开这个有趣的地方吗
and leave this really fun place?
对 但我想先去户外做一件事
Yeah, yeah, I just want to do one outdoor thing first.
可是你说过我们能走了
But you said we could go.
我要划小艇到漂浮台上去
I want to take a canoe out to the floating platform.
-湖上的那个吗 -对
- The one in the lake? - Yep.
满是贾第虫和蚊虫的地方吗
Where all the giardia is and the bugs?
我会在小艇里 不会有事的
I'll be in a canoe. I'll be fine.
我还喷了喷雾
And I'm spraying down.
好吧 我的左臂不会有事
Okay. My left arm will be fine.
抱歉 我喷的有点多了
Sorry, I, went a little wild spraying that stuff.
下次我就知道要用多少了
Now I see how it works for next time.
好了 我去了
All right, I'm going.
如果你们不想来就算了
And if you don't want to come, don't.
老妈 我爱你 但我不去
I love you, Mother, but hell no.
随你便 你们呆在这收拾东西
Whatever. You can stay here and pack.
琳 你确定要这么做吗
Lin, are-are you sure you want to do this?
对 我不会有事的
Yes. I'll be fine.
玩的开心
Have fun.
走开 飞虫 去
Shoo, flies, shoo!
放松 慢慢划小艇
Easy, girl. Easy, canoe.
你看
You see?
这太棒了
This is wonderful.
"歇业休假 明日回来"
"Closed for vacation, back tomorrow"?
鲍勃和琳达没告诉我他们要去旅行
Bob and Linda didn't tell me they were taking a trip.
好 所以我们不再和彼此分享趣事了
Wow, okay, so we're not telling each other things anymore?
好吧 到时我不告诉你
Fine, we'll see how you like it
我看到朵看着像我卡车的云
when I don't tell you about the cloud I saw
看你什么感受
that looked like my truck.
我还以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
那好 知道吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know what else?
我再也不要你公♥寓♥的钥匙了
I don't want the key to your apartment anymore.
对 我不要你公♥寓♥的钥匙了
Yeah, I don't want the key to your apartment!
因为我们关系没有亲密到
Since we're not close enough for you to tell me
告诉我你要去度假
that you're going on a vacation!
"泰迪 我们料到我们离开后
"Teddy, we know how you don't like
你会不开心 所以我们给你发了短♥信♥
"When we leave, so we texted you,
但你没回复我们" 短♥信♥
but we didn't hear back." Text?
我没有收到 还真有
I didn't get a-- Oh, look at that.
"我们临时起意决定去旅行 但我们
"We took a last-minute trip. But we made you
给你做了汉堡 放在了公♥寓♥的冰箱里
"A burger and we put it in the fridge in our apartment.
有次我们给你钥匙后你不肯还回来
"Use the key we gave you that one time
用那把钥匙进去公♥寓♥"
that you never gave back to let yourself in."
天啊 钥匙 不
Oh, my God, the key! No!
钥匙 不不
The key! No! No!
你好 你们好吗
Hello, hi, how are you?
小长假 对吧
Long weekend, huh?
好吧 这进了一点水
Okay, there's a little bit of water coming in here.
一点点贾第虫 肯定没事的
Little giardia, too. I'm sure it's fine.
我快到了 飞虫也渐渐消失了
I'm almost there. Bugs are clearing up.
我猜是风把它们吹离了湖面
I guess the wind is blowing 'em off the water.
难以置信鲍勃和孩子们
Can't believe Bob and the kids
错过了这个臭臭的湖
are missing out on this stinky lake.
你好 浮台
Hello, platform.
我做到了
I made it.
太惬意了
This is nice.
漂浮在此
Floating here.
这就是我想要大家享受的
This is all I wanted for us.
早就和你们这群笨蛋说了
I told you, you dumb family.
好疲惫
Oh, so tired.
昨天没睡够
Did not get a lot of sleep.
要不我
Maybe I'll just...
闭眼休息一会
close my eyes for a second.
-外面情况如何 -到处都是内文斯噬人虫
- How does it look out there? - A lot of Nevins.
时机一到
Just got to wait for an opening
我就把行李拿到车上去
and I'll run these bags to the car.
就是现在
Okay, I'm going.
不不 时机未到
Nope, nope, not an opening.
要不边看电视
So maybe a little...
边等老妈
"Hmm-hmm" while we wait for Mom?
应该可以
Yeah, I-I-I guess.
但得假装我还是个好家长
But pretend I'm still a good parent.
我们经常这样假装
We always pretend that.
我想知道妈怎么样了
I wonder how Mom is.
希望她独自一人在浮台上玩得开心
Hope she's enjoying the platform by herself.
我希望浮台喜欢她
And I hope the platform is enjoying her.
遇见她是浮台的幸运
It's lucky to have her.
我们专心看电视行吗
Guys, let's all just watch TV
别去想我们怎么让老妈失望的
and not think about how we've let Mom down
也别去想我们这个家庭有多让人失望
and how we're a huge disappointment as a family.
她只是想让我们一起做点不一样的事
She just wanted to do something special together,
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表