或许你会成为坐班的或者盖章人
Maybe you will be a desk sitter o-or a paper stamper.
很多人就是这样 那没关系
Lots of people are. And that's fine.
但你知道 没做成什么特殊的事
But, you know, not doing anything special
并不一定是永恒的状态
isn't necessarily a permanent condition.
你不再长大
Just because you stop growing
不意味着你不再成长
doesn't mean you stop growing.
等等 什么
Whoa. Wait, what?
就是 听着
It's... Just listen.
等你年纪大点 比如说 你20多岁的时候
So, you're older. You're in your 20s, let's say.
然后把餐厅剔除出假设情境
And let's take the restaurant out of this.
开心汉堡店
出租
也许 我和你妈妈不知为何关掉了餐厅
Maybe your mom and I close the restaurant at some point
然后我们 干什么呢...
and we just, I don't know...
制♥作♥工艺品
Make crafts!
在网上出♥售♥
And, sell 'em on the Internet.
比如 给蜡烛穿的小睡衣
You know, little pajamas for candles. Right?
给蜡烛穿的小睡衣
Pajamas for candles?
对啊 烛睡衣 我们聊过的
Yeah. Pajandles. We talked about this.
好吧 总之
Okay. But, anyway,
我们所有人都不在餐厅工作了
none of us work at the restaurant anymore.
-你去上大学 -社区大学
- And you go to college. - Community college.
-我们负担得起的社区大学 -所有男孩都半价
- That we can afford. - All the boys, half the price.
对 但你不知道
Right. Yes. A-And you don't know
自己到底想做什么 所以你选择生物学
exactly what you want to do, so you choose, biology.
或化学
Or, chemistry.
或者 或者生物化学
Or-or-or biochemistry,
因为你喜欢本生灯什么的
because you like those Bunsen burner thingies.
原因是本生灯会喷火
Because of the fire.
我的确是喜欢本生灯之类的玩意儿
I do kinda like those Bunsen burner thingies.
等你毕业了
But you get out of college.
找到了工作
And you land a job.
在实验室工作
I-In a lab.
工作有点无聊
And it's a little boring.
露易丝 我们有些人要去墨西哥卷饼店
Hey, Louise. Some of us are going to the taco place
去吃披萨 你要来吗
to get pizzas. You want to come?
不了 谢谢
N-no, thanks.
好吧 拜了您嘞
Okay! Bye or whatever.
科学家们感到很迷惑
Scientists are baffled as to why,
不知为何过去一个月里 没有牛犊降生
for the past month, no new calves have been born.
没错 这就是你的人生
And, yeah, that's your life.
等等 我就一直工作 吃饭 睡觉
Wait, I just work and eat and sleep?
我没有朋友吗
I don't have any friends?
当然有 你有朋友
I mean, sure. Y-You do.
有几个吧 他们是你的同事
A few. you know, people from work.
但是 蒂娜在郊外 住在自己的小马场...
But, Tina lives out of town on her small horse farm...
等等 为什么是"小"马场 大马场 拜托
Wait, why is it small? Go big, baby.
抱歉 蒂娜 是...
Sorry, Tina. It's-It...
-行吧 就当是大马场吧 -太好了
- Okay, so it's sort of a big horse farm. - Yes.
吉恩则是旅行音乐家
And Gene's a traveling musician.
每晚都在不同的城市
Each night a different city.
半数时间都不知道我身在何处
Don't know where I am half the time,
但我对掌声上瘾
but I'm addicted to the applause.
而且还有一辆特别酷的巡游大巴
And we have a cool tour bus.
车里有桌上足球
With foosball.
好 然后一眨眼
Yeah. And next thing you know,
你就到30多岁了
you're in your mid-30s.
特鲁迪 最后一只出生的奶牛
Trudy, the last known cow to be born,
在经历过又一次绑♥架♥未遂后
was placed under government protection
被置于政♥府♥保护之下
after yet another kidnapping attempt.
科学家们仍然未解决奶牛的不孕不育危机
Scientists still haven't solved the infertility crisis in cows
有人将此危机称为"哞日危机"
that some are calling "Ar-moo-geddon."
就跟电影《孩子与人类》一样
Is this like that movie Children with Men?
三个男人和一个孩子
Three Men and a Baby?
是《人类之子》
Children of Men.
对 有点吧
Yes. Kind of.
所以 同样的工作 但你升职了
So, same job, but you got a promotion.
现在你是负责生物学事宜的经理了
You're manager of... biology things now.
不错啊 你升职了
Good for you, gettin' a promotion.
我的好闺女
That's my girl.
那些奶牛可真惨 是吧
It's so sad about cows, right?
我超爱冰激凌
I love ice cream.
我也是 还有汉堡
Me, too. And burgers.
等下 汉堡是奶牛肉做的吗
Wait, burgers are cows?
我要去实验室干活了 再见
I got to go do lab stuff. Bye.
然后你的故事就开始了
Then your wheels start turning.
你甚至都不知道自己在研究的谜题
Pieces of a puzzle you didn't even know
开始逐渐浮出水面
you were working on start falling into place.
你一直以来都很擅长解密
You've always been good at puzzles.
对我而言 最大的谜团就是人心
To me, the biggest puzzle is the human heart.
你能处理这个案子是好事
And it's a good thing you're on the case,
因为奶牛危机
because the Cow Crisis
正在全世界引发♥骚♥乱
is causing turmoil all around the world.
然后你意识到你需要一点帮助
And you realize you need a little help from one
需要唯一一个你信得过的人
of the only people you know for sure you can trust.
-搞什么 -抱歉
- What the hell? - Sorry.
我没找到小块石头
I couldn't find a small rock to throw.
那就有一堆小石头
There's a pile of small rocks right there.
哎呀
Oh. Whoops.
听着 我要借一头奶牛
Listen, I need to borrow a cow.
-等等 我那个不是马场吗 -对 会有的
- Wait, I thought I had a horse farm. - You do. Y-You will.
但是你也有几头奶牛
But you also have a few cows.
跟马当朋友
To be friends with the horses.
还有为了产牛奶 做芝士
And, you know, for milk. And cheese.
在这些永远消失之前
Before it's gone forever.
除了山羊 还有绵羊
Except for goat. And sheep.
还有坚果奶酪
And nut cheese.
别提坚果奶酪
D-Don't say "Nut cheese."
坚果奶酪 抱歉
Nut cheese. Sorry.
总之 在你忙于奶牛的事情时
Anyway, Tina keeps watch outside the barn door
蒂娜一直在谷仓外守着
while you go in to work with the cow.
对 我一直在看我的农场工 小吉米
Yeah, I keep watch with my farmhand, Jimmy Jr.
他不能穿衬衣因为感觉痒痒
Who can't wear a shirt because it's itchy.
等等 我以为你生他气了
Wait, I thought you were mad at him.
对 但之后你让他爆♥炸♥了 现在我感觉好些了
I was. But then you exploded him and now I feel better.
为什么他们要放哨呢
Well, why do they have to keep watch?
他们在监视谁
Who were they watching for?
形形色♥色♥的人
All kinds of people.
奶牛事件引发了连锁反应
Th-The cow thing started a chain reaction,
事件很快发展得很诡异
and stuff got really weird really fast.
大量人口失业 担忧未来
Lot of people out of work, worried about the future,
政♥治♥方面也发生了很多怪事
lot of weird political stuff going on.
任何私下研究奶牛的人都受到了威胁
Anyone doing underground cow research was under threat,
正是你在做的事
and that's exactly what you were doing.
但是你现在深陷其中
But you're on it now.
你出于热情工作到深夜
Your passion keeps you working late into the night.
没错 你一度担心
And, yeah, at one point, you were worried
你没有选择正确的职业
you didn't choose the right career,
这不是你合适的工作 但是...
that you didn't have the right job, but then...
你还是在这
you were here.
合适的时间合适的地点对的人
The right person in the right place at the right time.
你开始动手
And then you do it.
解决了问题
You solve it.
露易丝你做到了 这头奶牛有牛了
Louise, you did it! This cow is with cow!
一头宝宝牛
But a baby. A baby cow.
是牛犊 抱歉 我太激动了
Calf. Sorry, sorry, I'm excited!
他们来了
They're here.
绝不能让他们带走她
We can't let them take her.
他们只会把她当成战争工具
They'll just use her as a tool in their little wars.
等等 坏人是谁
So, w-wait, who are the bad guys?
这就很复杂了
Well, you know, it's... complicated.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表