You know how they love a hero.
但是我们应该能挤出时间再来一跳
But maybe we can squeeze in one more loft leap.
这样才对
Attagirl.
我们是不是应该再加一点干草
should we toss some more hay down there?
这看上去不太软 更像是会摔断腿
It's looking less fluffy, more leg-breaky.
是啊 我不喜欢断腿
Yeah, I hate when my legs get broken.
这是...
Oh. That's a....
这是什么东西
What are we looking at here?
有个人头上戴着王冠 站在一个平台上
Someone standing on a platform with a crown on their head?
是丰收英雄
The hero of the harvest,
能从帅气的玉米棒项链上看出来
judging by the cool corn cob necklace.
然后英雄被烧了
And then they're... set on fire?
然后一大群乌鸦飞过来啄他
And then a bunch of crows come and eat them
火还烧着呢
while they're still on fire.
这是什么
What's that supposed to be?
我不知道 也许是牺牲之人的骨灰
I don't know, maybe the ashes of the sacrificed person?
被放在树下 作为贡品
Put under the tree as an offering
-献给天空中那张恐怖大脸 -是鲁格
- to this terrifying face in the sky? - Lugh.
这可不是丰收英雄
This is not what a hero of the harvest
想在干草堆里找到的东西
wants to stumble upon in a hayloft.
完全不是 但是
No, not at all. but, I mean,
他们不会在学校郊游的时候人祭的 对吧
they're not gonna sacrifice anyone on a school field trip, right?
我们有出色的监护人们
We-we have really good chaperones
-在保护我们呢 -没错
- who are protecting us. - Right.
我没必要担心的
I don't have to be worried.
我们应该跳个小舞
We'll probably just do a little dancing,
来个加冕仪式 我可能再喝点苹果汁
do a little crowning, I might have some cider
来压压惊 一切都没事的
just to calm my nerves, and it'll all be fine.
丰收英雄
Hero of the harvest.
赞美鲁格
Glory to Lugh.
她来了 我们的丰收英雄到了
There she is. Our hero of the harvest has arrived.
是时候举♥行♥仪式了
Time for the ceremony.
丰收英雄 赞美鲁格
Hero of the harvest. Glory to Lugh.
-丰收英雄 赞美鲁格 -露易丝
- Hero of the harvest. Glory to Lugh. - Louise,
我一般不这么说 但 快跑 你该跑了
I don't normally say this, but, run, you should run!
这是蜂箱吗
Oh, are you a-a beehive?
露易丝
Louise?
露易丝 你在哪
Louise? Louise, where are you?
我跑不动了 所以希望你在附近
I can't run anymore, so I-I hope you're very close.
-这边 -谢天谢地
- Psst. Over here. - Oh, thank God.
你为什么要尖叫着跑开
Why did you run away screaming?
-他们会听到你的 -谁
- They're gonna hear you. - Who?
那群诡异的农民 他们想把我烧死
The creepy peasants who want to light me on fire
再把我作为丰收英雄的骨灰
and offer up my hero of the harvest ashes
献给太阳神鲁格
to the sun god Lugh.
把这丢远点
Oh, get this off me. Get this off me.
好吧
Oh, wow. okay.
不会的 露易丝
That's not gonna happen, Louise.
真的吗 那为什么谷仓里有幅画
Oh, really? Then why was there a painting in the barn
画里画得就是这样
that had exactly that on it?
你去过谷仓了
Oh, you went to the barn?
这样看我的监护人职责做得不到位啊
That's not gonna look great for me as a chaperone.
-老爸 -抱歉 但是
- Dad! - Sorry, but, I mean,
关于也许谷仓的画还有别的解释
probably there's another explanation for a barn painting?
你没看见那些吓人的服装吗
Okay, did you not see those terrifying costumes?
什么 马头骨头套吗
What, the horse skull things?
那是有点太过火了 但是 讲道理
Yeah, they were a bit much, but so are the costumes
你妈妈给蒂娜和吉恩做的服装也很过火
your mother made for Tina and Gene, arguably.
别把旋风小队扯进来
Leave Team Twister out of this.
真的 露易丝
Louise, really, though,
为什么他们要那么对你呢
why would they want to do that to you?
因为我会做出最大牺牲
Because I'd make the best sacrifice.
-我现在很受欢迎 -你觉得你受欢迎吗
- I'm popular now. - Oh. You-you think you're popular?
对啊 丰收英雄
I mean, yeah. Hero of the harvest.
等下 你说"你觉得你受欢迎"是什么意思
Wait, what do you mean, "You think you're popular"?
没什么 我是说 我...
No, nothing. I-I mean, I...
你说得对
That-that makes total sense.
我只是没想到孩子们会喜欢
I just never imagined that kids would enjoy
你发出的那噪音
that noise you make.
我总是觉得不会那样
I always thought of it, well, you know, differently.
我一直觉得你是在嫉妒
And I always thought you were jealous.
好了 我们该回去了
look, we should get back.
不 我不会回去的
Oh, no, I'm not going back there.
露易丝 我保证他们不会献祭你的
Louise, I promise they won't sacrifice you.
好 但如果我说中了我被献祭了
Okay, fine, but if I'm right and I get sacrificed,
我会说 我早告诉过你会如此
I'm gonna say I told you so.
好的... 我想我们是从这条路来的
Sounds good.... I think we came from this way.
田野里满是树很难找对路
Hard to find your bearings in a field full of the same tree.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
你看 灰烬
Look-- ashes.
你看吧
See?
那可能是果园篝火派对留下的
That's probably just from a fun orchard bonfire.
但是安全起见
But just to be safe,
我们回去后 和勒邦姿老师呆一起
when we get back, stay near Ms. Labonz.
她会保护我们
She'll protect us.
欢迎大家参加瓦格斯塔夫万圣节服装游♥行♥
Welcome, everyone, to the Wagstaff Halloween costume parade.
有家长抱怨传统的瓦格斯塔夫服装比赛
Some parents complained that the traditional Wagstaff
有点太激烈了
costume contest was just a little too contest-y.
所以 我们采用了 游♥行♥的方式
So, here we are-- parade.
但也会有奖品
But there will also be prizes.
不然的话 还有什么意义呢
Because otherwise, why are we even doing this?
好了 各就各位
Now, strap in,
有很多服装要评选呢
there's a lot of costumes to get through.
我会呆在办公室等着
I'll be in my office for most of them.
布莱文斯教练 有好的就给我发短♥信♥
Coach Blevins, text me if there's a good one.
并不是说它们不好 即便是那套服装
Not that they aren't all good, even that one.
露易丝呢 我们可是旋风小队 该死
Where's Louise? We're Team Twister, damn it.
我们需要海伦·亨特
We need our Helen Hunt.
也许真正的海伦·亨特
Maybe the real Helen Hunt
今天有空也想找点事做呢
is available and looking for something to do today?
我想我们现在真的迷路了
I think we're really lost now.
我就是说下当前状况
So, just an update on that.
其实那样挺好的
You know, it was kind of nice.
-什么挺好的 -受人欢迎的感觉
- What was nice? - The feeling of being popular.
但是 我不知道 受人欢迎那么好吗
But, I don't know, is popularity that great?
你最后落荒而逃跑进了果园
I mean, you also ended up running away
逃离开你臆想的邪教信徒们
from imaginary cult people into the orchard,
这里的温度似乎在迅速下降
where the temperature seems to be dropping, rapidly.
没错 大家都想要你
It's true. Everyone wants a piece of you.
有时是将你当祭品献给神
Sometimes as a sacrifice to the gods.
我们离他们有多远
Hey, how far are we from the group?
-几里地吗 -可能吧
- Miles? - Maybe.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
-在这里 -什么 蜂箱吗
- It's here! - What? Oh, the beehive?
正如我想象中的一样
It's just like I imagined.
其实 我想象中的不是这样的
Actually, I didn't really imagine it like that.
我想的是会有人穿着很酷的蜜蜂服
Or I guessed there would be someone in a cool bee suit
他们会打开蜂箱 我的人生从此变得不同
and they would open it up and my life would never be the same.
是的 蜂后看到我可能会说
Yeah, and the queen bee would probably see me and be like,
-"你成功了" -我迅速瞄一眼
- "Hey, you get it." - Maybe I just take a quick peek.
-找到你了 -我的天
- Found you! - Oh, my God!
-蜜蜂 攻击 -蜜蜂听不懂你的话
- Bees, attack! - That's not how bees work.
-至少在我看来 -确实不懂
- I-I don't think. - No, it is not.
别害怕
Everything's okay.
我们听说你找到了那些画 很抱歉
We heard you found the paintings. So sorry.
-你肯定吓了一跳 -是的 很抱歉
- That must've been bad. - Yeah, sorry about that.
那是为了吸引大家来闹鬼果园玩画的
The painting is for our haunted orchard attraction.
对 是为了宣传闹鬼果园
Yeah, it was for the haunted orchard.
并不是某种宗教仪式的指导手册
Not an instruction manual for a pagan cult,
不像我们想的那样
like we thought it might be. Whoops.
-闹鬼果园 -是的 为庆祝万圣节
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表