别让这家伙毁了你的灵魂
Don't let this guy crush your soul.
-她说得对 -你俩别说了
- Yeah, what she said. - Guys, stop.
莱斯利上了这个培训班
Just because Leslie took this seminar
没能成为伴舞演员并不意味着我也不能
and didn't make it as a backup dancer doesn't mean I can't.
-谁是莱斯利 -是谁呢
- Who's Leslie? - Oh, I don't know...
你毁掉的最好的学生
the best student you ever broke!
你们闹得够久了
Okay, this has gone on long enough.
是的 你们可以离开可以留下
Yeah, guys. Stay or leave,
但我要听他的评价
but I'm getting my critique.
对了 我说的下一个不是你
By the way, I didn't mean you're next,
你是下一个
I meant you're next.
我觉得名牌或许有用
I feel like maybe name tags would have been helpful.
有史以来最好的棒球赛
Best baseball game ever.
所有的棒球比赛都应该在船上看
All of baseball should be from a boat.
-那是鲍勃吗 -你们好
- Hey, is that... No. Bob? - Hey, everyone!
你出来做什么
What are you doing out here?
你从哪找的船
Where did you get that boat?
这是皮艇 我租来的
It's a kayak! I rented it!
我来捡一些本垒球
I'm here to get some home runs.
什么 那汉堡店呢
What? What a-- What about the restaurant?
我关门了
I closed it!
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes!
这不公平 琳达 你来的日子更好
It's not fair, Linda. You came on a better day.
你看起来摇摇晃晃的 鲍勃
You're looking a little wobbly, Bob.
只是海浪罢了 泰迪 我没事
It's-- It's just the waves, Teddy. I'm fine.
不 你看上去在扭屁♥股♥
No, it looks like you're wiggling your butt.
我没有扭屁♥股♥ 是大海在扭
I'm not wiggling my butt. The ocean is wiggling.
那怎么别的皮艇都纹丝不动
Then why are the other kayaks perfectly still?
是的 爸 你别扭就行
Yeah, Dad. Just stop wiggling.
我正在尝试
I am! I'm trying to!
太意外了
Surprise, surprise!
-梭鱼队又一发全垒打 -太好了
- Another home run for the Barracudas. - Ha-ha! Yes!
来爸爸这
Come to papa. Whoa, whoa, whoa-- Aah!
鲍勃
Bob!
-爸掉出去了 -好冷好冷好冷
- Dad overboard. - Cold! Cold! Cold!
该死 那是我的
Damn it, that was mine.
怎么回到船里
How do you get back in?!
坚持住老兄 我们来救你了
Hang on, buddy, we'll save you!
-又来了一个球 -马上来 鲍勃
- Oh, here comes another one. - Be right there, Bob.
拿到了 太好了
Got it! Yes!
这和我想象的不一样
This is not what I was imagining.
-不一样吗 -妈 给他扔个球
- It's not? - Mom, throw him a ball.
他可以假装是他抓到的
He can pretend he caught it.
不用 你们不必这样
No, you-you don't have to do that.
又来了一个
Oh! Another one.
-鲍勃接着 -拿到了
- Bob! - Yes!
这个球是我的
This one's mine!
行吧
Whoa. Fine.
让给你了
Take it.
我拿到了
I got it!
他竟然这么想要 太可悲了
It's sad how much he needs this.
他是不是要沉下去了
Is he gonna drown?
可能吧 但他会开心地沉下去
Maybe. But he'll drown so happy.
走吧 我们捞他上来
Okay, let's go get him.
好了 到你了 我是这么写的
All right, you, it's your turn, so here's what I wrote.
你已经知道了 都是你的外号♥
You already know this, because it's your nickname.
绵绵兜 面条手
Floppy scoops. Noodle arms.
我还写了其他的
Here's some other stuff I wrote, ...
"迷惑臀 乱踢脚 毫无节奏感"
"Confusing hips, unrelated feet, mad at rhythm."
他要不行了 我看着他要不行了
He's dying. I'm watching him die.
小吉米 别听他瞎说
Jimmy Jr. Don't listen to him!
太好了 又是你
Oh, great. Just great. This again.
我以为下周末才是干扰课
I think the interrupting seminar is next weekend.
不 我才不需要
No! I don't need it.
小吉米 你也不需要上课
And, Jimmy Jr., you don't need this.
或许他说的对 或许你确实有点不传统
Maybe he's right, maybe you are a little unconventional.
他让我认为你永远做不了伴舞
He had me convinced that you were never gonna make it
但是你知道吗
as a backup dancer. But you know what?
因为你天生不该做伴舞
That's because maybe you're not meant to be a backup dancer!
你明明就该做主角
Maybe you're meant to be a front-up dancer.
说不定绵绵兜才是接下来的潮流
Maybe Floppy Scoops are gonna be the next big move.
你在做你自己想做的事情
When you do it, you're doing your own thing,
真的非常振奋人心
and that's inspiring.
也让我能够坚守本心
And it inspires me to do my own thing.
我一直在看你跳舞 比你想象得还要频繁
I've watched you dance a lot. More than you know.
你很特殊
And it's special.
或许这个人看不到你的闪光点
Maybe this guy doesn't see it
因为他根本没想去看
because he's not even looking for it.
但是别人在关注你 我在关注你
But other people will. I do.
有一瞬间我不想管你了 但是我现在重新开始了
I mean, I didn't for a second, but I do now again.
别让一个人说你绵绵兜而阻止了你
So just don't let one person stop you from being floppy.
-天哪 蒂娜 -这段话太有力量了
- Damn, Tina. - That was powerful.
-才没有 -非常有力量
- No, it wasn't. - Yes, it was. Oops.
跳舞吧 面条男孩 跳起来
Dance, noodle boy, dance.
什么 什么情况
What-- What's happening?
别跳 停下来 立刻停下来
Don't do that. Stop it. Stop it right now.
-我不要 -停下来
- No. - Yes!
不许拍手 不不不不不 停下来
Hey, no clapping. No, no, no, no, no. No, stop.
所有人停下来
Everybody, stop.
你们要造♥反♥吗
What are you doing? S--
不不不不不 都给我停下来
No, no, no. Hey, hey, hey, hey, now.
都停下来
Wait a minute.
我才是主角
This is my thing.
把音乐关了 关了
You stop that music. Stop that music.
蒂娜 刚才真是太感动了
Hey, Tina, that was amazing.
看看他 看看他的动作
Check out my boy, doing what he does.
看看他的面条手
Look at those noodles go.
*绵绵兜 面条手*
* Floppy scoops, noodle arms *
*我沉迷于你的舞步*
* I'm in a trance, you front-up dancer *
*绵绵兜 面条手*
* Floppy scoops, noodle arms *
*你是答案 你是主角*
* You are the answer, you front-up dancer *
*别听外人胡言论语*
* Don't let anybody out there tell you *
*什么一蹶不振*
* What you're doing is sloppy *
*我喜欢手臂 正如我喜欢碳水*
* I like arms just like I like my carbs *
*软绵绵更有魅力*
* I like my scoops extra floppy *
*绵绵兜 面条手*
* Floppy scoops, noodle arms. *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表