I guess we better settle this the way we used to--
用奶昔决斗来解决
with a smooth-off.
我的天
Holy crap.
天 这个是香蕉味的
Oh, boy. This one has banana.
看着很厚重
Chunky.
太浓稠了
Oh, it's too thick!
太好了
Yeah!
好吧 你赢了
Fine. You win.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
你对男孩时代
I want to know what you know
从未发行的那首单曲
about the never-before-released single
-知道多少 -小声点
- by Boyz4Now. - Shh! Keep your voice down.
我听说那东西丢了 但我不愿相信
I heard it was in the wind, but I didn't want to believe it.
你可以相信我姐蒂娜
Well, you can believe my sister Tina.
她是男孩时代博物馆的馆长
She's the curator of the Boyz4Now Museum.
还是他们的经纪人和私人按♥摩♥师
And their manager and personal masseuse.
有小道消息说 西伯利亚的
Well, I've heard whispers they reopened
冷战时期迪斯科洞穴 又重新开启了
the Cold War Disco Caves in Siberia.
那可能和丢失的CD有关
That might be connected to the missing CD.
如果我邀请你加入 你应该不会答应吧
I don't suppose we could convince you to come along?
我们六点前能回来吗
Think we'll be back by 6:00?
六点左右吧
Six-ish.
但我不能保证你不会尿裤子
But I can't promise you that you won't pee.
拉肚子 或呕吐
Or poop. Or barf.
没人能做这种保证
No one can promise anyone that.
于是你们乘飞机前往西伯利亚
So you fly to Siberia.
中国
蒙古
西伯利亚
这可真是个有趣的职业 对吧
And just to say, what an interesting career, huh?
旅行 免费奶昔 还有酷酷的帽子
Travel, free smoothies, cool hats.
还行吧
Yeah, I guess.
要怎么找冷战时期的迪斯科洞穴呢
So how do we find the Cold War Disco Caves?
话说 冷战迪斯科洞穴到底是什么
Also, what is a Cold War disco cave?
是个秘密的放射性微粒掩蔽所
They're top secret fallout shelters
灯光和音响效果绝佳
with great lighting and incredible acoustics
即使发生核战争
where people could still disco dance
依然能在那里跳迪斯科
in the event of a nuclear war.
我们会找到的 用我们的耳朵就行
We'll find 'em. We just got to use our ears.
要找的地方很多 我们最好现在就开始
Lot of ground to cover. Better get started.
别找了
Never mind.
就在我们脚下
They're right below us.
-很好 -但我们怎么进去呢
- Oh, good. - But how do we get in?
这儿有个口 你们美国人应该是叫"门儿"
I found a hatchy. Sorry, you Americans say "Door."
等等
Wait.
-有陷阱 -你怎么知道
- Booby trap. - How do you know?
冰柱不会横着长
Icicles don't grow sideways.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
我们滑过去 上来
We sled. Hop on.
等等 我们就这么...
Oh, wait. So we just...
不错
Oh, good.
你们刚好赶上我的下一支舞
You're just in time for my next dance.
-小吉米吗 -对 是小吉
- Jimmy Jr.? - Yeah, it's J-Ju.
彻头彻尾的邪恶主谋
Total evil mastermind.
在舞池里同样危险
Equally dangerous on the dance floor.
-你好 蒂娜 -你好 齐克
- Hey, Tina. - Zeke.
在我们讲解世界将如何终结之前
Y'all want some Cold War disco snacks
要来点冷战时期的迪斯科零食吗
before we show you how the world's gonna end?
有蘸酱
We got bean dip.
在英国 我们管那叫"黑泥酱"
In England, we call it "Mushy brown."
很高兴你能来参观这场大型表演 蒂娜
Glad you could make it for the big show, Tina.
还带来了你那有名的妹妹
And I see you brought along your famous sister,
露易丝安娜·琼斯·贝尔彻
Louisianna Jones... Belcher.
-还有我 -还有我
- And me. - And me.
我是鲁迪 "鲁迪奶昔店"的老板
Hi, I'm Rudy, owner of Rudy's Smoothies.
-天啊 你家奶昔太好吃了 -谢谢
- Oh, man, those are great. - Thank you.
等等 蒂娜 你的故事里小吉米是坏人吗
Wait, Tina, Jimmy Jr.'s the bad guy in your story?
对 我在生他的气
Yeah. I'm mad at him.
-他昨天不肯分我口香糖 -好吧
- He wouldn't share his gum yesterday. - Okay.
小吉米 你为什么要这么做
Jimmy Jr., why are you doing this?
你知道为什么
You know why.
我是男孩时代的专业按♥摩♥师
Because you're jealous of my completely professional massage
兼男孩时代博物馆馆长 让你心生嫉妒了吗
and museum curation-based relationship with the Boyz4Now?
对 蒂娜 没错
Yes, Tina, I am.
但当他们的第一首单曲
But there won't be anything to be jealous of
毁灭全人类时 就没什么可嫉妒的了
when their first single wipes out the entire human race.
但男孩时代不会死
But the Boyz4Now will still be alive.
总不会有人因为
Because I don't think you can explode
听了自己的歌♥而爆♥炸♥吧
from hearing your own song.
否则他们录歌♥时早就自爆了
Or they would have exploded when they recorded it.
这不重要 蒂娜
It doesn't matter, Tina.
他们会名声扫地
Their reputation will be ruined.
因为谁也不喜欢被炸
Because people don't like being exploded.
你打算怎么做
How you gonna do it?
你是想告诉我们
You want to do that thing
你完整的计划吗
where you tell us your entire plan?
并不是说我有时间思考怎样阻止你
Not so I have time to figure out how to stop you or anything.
乐意为之
With pleasure.
这个发射台可以连接世界上
This transmitter can reach every TV,
每一台电视 每一部手♥机♥ 每一个蓝牙设备
every phone, every Bluetooth device in the world.
当我告诉齐克播放
And when I tell Zeke to put on
"我亲吻枕头时会想起你"
"I Kiss My Pillow and I Think of You,"
每个人都会尿尿拉屎呕吐爆♥炸♥
everyone will pee and poop and barf and explode
你就必须嫁给我
and you'll have to marry me
因为其他所有人都爆♥炸♥了
because everyone else is all exploded.
好吧 继续说
Okay. Keep saying words.
齐克会扳动这里的开关
And Zeke will hit this switch right here
这样我们的降噪耳机里不会播放
so it doesn't play in our noise-cancelling headphones
但其他到处都会播放
but it does play everywhere else.
蒂娜会戴上这个 这样她就不会拉屎
And Tina will put these on so she doesn't poop,
尿尿 呕吐 爆♥炸♥
pee, barf and explode.
-那我们呢 -你们都会爆♥炸♥
- What about us? - Oh, you're all gonna explode.
-老天 -蒂娜 快转移他的注意力
- Oh, boy. - Tina, distract him.
小吉米
Hey, Jimmy Jr.,
如果我们在婚礼上吃点开胃菜呢
what if we have appetizers at our wedding?
好吧 跟你说下 我会自己跳情侣舞的
Fine. Oh, and, FYI, I'll do the couples dance by myself.
-无意冒犯 -没关系
- No offense. - Totally. Totally.
齐克 开始吧 戴上耳机
Zeke, let's do this. Headphones on.
准备好按下播放键
Get ready to press play.
我肯定会戴上耳机
I'm definitely putting these on.
戴在我的耳朵上
Right over my ears.
很好 我说的就是这样
Good. That's what I said to do.
齐克 按下吧
Zeke, hit it!
所以 在未来 我会让小吉米爆♥炸♥
So, in the future, I'm gonna explode Jimmy Jr.?
是的 你会拯救世界 炸了小吉米
Yeah. You're gonna save the world and explode Jimmy Jr.
怎么了 他不肯分享他的口香糖
What? He didn't share his gum.
我想说 故事不错 蒂娜
Well, I mean, cool story, Tina,
但现在我想 如果你发现了宝藏
but I think now, if you find treasure,
你应该还给它本属于的国家
you should just give it back to the country it came from?
我不知道 我就在海报上写
I don't know. I'm just gonna put "Data organizer",
"整理数据" "盖章人"和"坐班者"
"Paper stamper" and "Desk sitter" on my poster
然后去睡觉
and go to bed.
我会得F 因为我应该要
I'll get an "F", because I'm supposed to write
就每一个都多写点 画点图之类的
about each one and provide images and blah, blah, blah,
但至少我完成了
but at least I'll be done.
等等 如果我有个
Wait. Wh-What if I have a story,
关于你会做什么的故事呢
about what you do?
或许你是对的 露易丝
Maybe you're right, Louise.
或许当你长大时
Maybe when you grow up
你不会成为什么特别的人
you-you won't be anything special.
不错的开头 爸 讲好点
Yep, great start. Dad, do better.
首先 首先
At first. A-At first.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表