肯定不是我一个人这么想
I know we're all thinking that.
好了 野人的洞打完了 去下一个吧
Okay, yeti hole done. On to the next one.
等等 琳 你 你没告诉我你得了几分
Wait, Lin, you-you didn't tell me what you got.
-应该和你一样吧 -我得了两分
- Probably same as you. - Well, I got two.
我也是 再加二 所以是四分
Yeah, so did I. Plus two. So, four.
我 我觉得你没得 不过算了
I-I don't think you did, but fine.
我得了 看下一个洞
No, I did. Oh, look at the next hole.
士兵被巨蚁袭击 很有政♥治♥色彩
Ooh, army guys being attacked by giant ants. Political.
-我们走吧 -等等 各位
- Come on. Here we go. - Wait, wait, people.
我感觉 野人已经是这里最好的洞了
Seems like we're kind of at the best hole already.
不如我们就呆在这儿 继续开野人派对吧
What if we just stayed here and kept the yeti party going?
那剩下的洞怎么办
But what about the rest of the course?
拜托 妈妈 这里没有其他人
Come on, Mom. This is the kind of thing you can do
你可以这么干
when there's no one else here.
我们想做什么就做什么
I mean, we can do whatever we want.
我们什么时候还能体验到这种自♥由♥
When else do we get to experience this type of freedom?
星期四裸体日
Naked Thursdays?
我说过很多次 我们不会办裸体日
I keep telling you we're not doing those.
是你不会而已
You're not doing those.
总之 蒂娜吉恩和我会去找你们的
Anyway, Tina, Gene and I will catch up to you guys.
你们先去帮我们熟悉下别的怪物
Go warm up those crazy mystery monsters for us.
我的唯一要求是我们在该回家的时候回家
As long as we're home when we said we'd be home, I'm good.
好吧 注意安全
All right, fine. But be safe.
别用球杆打人
Don't hit each other with your putters.
我的叔祖父乔就是因为这个
You know that's why my Great Uncle Joe
数数都数不到15
can't count to more than 15.
他被人用球杆打了头 当然也有旷课的原因
Was a putter. In the head. And quitting school.
好吧 一会儿见 家人们
Okay, see you soon. Family!
很好 爱你们
Sounds good. Love you.
各位 我是这样想的
Okay, here's what I'm thinking, guys.
我们让三个球
What if we try to get our three balls
同时进入三个隧♥道♥
into the three tunnels at the exact same time?
野人会忙得满头大汗 因为要同时转头
Yeti gets sweaty because now he's got to do head-spin,
挥手臂 和跳舞
arm flap, and his little dance all at once.
想想看
Think about it.
简直就是他的下一轮进化
This is like the next stage of his evolution.
我们应该帮他发掘自己的潜能
It'd be criminal not to help this yeti
-不然就是犯罪 -我同意
- reach its full potential. -I'm in.
听起来很重要 而且不用走那么多路
It sounds like important work and a little less walking.
我还是去和爸妈打真正的高尔夫
I think I'm gonna just play the actual game with Mom and Dad.
哈 你开玩笑的吧
Ha! You're kidding, right?
你可以做你想做的一切
Look, you can do whatever it is you want to do here,
但是我不能惹事儿
but I need to stay clean.
惹事儿
Stay clean?
没错 我想他们同意我去参加
Yes. I want to get permission to go to
苔米可能会有男高中生到场的派对
Tammy's possible high school boys bonfire party.
你想去聚会的程度超过了我刚刚想出来的
You want to do that more than do this cool fun thing
和野人打球的有趣点子吗
I just made up with the yeti?
真的会有那么有趣吗
I mean, is it going to be that fun?
我的天呐
Oh, my goodness.
行了 蒂娜 我感觉
Okay, Tina, I think you're having, like,
你体内的"无趣因子"好像突然爆发了
a "Boring" Flare-up right now or something.
爆发的也可能是成熟因子
Or maybe I'm just having a maturity flare-up.
而你体内的成熟因子在骤减
And you're having a maturity... flare-down.
-你说什么 -因为你很幼稚
- Excuse me? - 'Cause you're immature.
是吗 那最好
Oh, really? Then maybe it's better
我们还是不要一起玩了
if we just don't play together.
没错 也许是的
Yeah. Maybe it is.
行啊 好好享受你那
Okay, well, enjoy your dumb game
普通无趣的迷你高尔夫吧
of regular mini-golf, I guess.
那你们好好享受幼稚和惹祸
Have fun being immature and messing something up, probably.
-我们会的 -很好
- We will! - Perfect.
好激烈 吃点小吃休息下吧
Oof, that was intense. Taquito break?
蒂娜居然说我幼稚 我不幼稚
Tina calling me immature. I'm not immature.
她才是幼稚的大傻蛋
She's the immature dumb-dummy-boob-head.
没错 想看野人跳搞笑的舞
Yeah, what about wanting to see a yeti
怎么就幼稚了
do a funny dance is immature?
这完全就是科学家精神
We're basically scientists.
小球 为什么你要捉弄我
Little ball, why must you mock me?
如果不是某人不配合
We wouldn't have needed to find a third ball
我们也不会需要找第三个球
if a certain sister wasn't messing everything up.
拿到了
Got it.
我敢说 等蒂娜看到我们有多嗨
You know, I bet once Tina sees how much fun we're having,
会爬着回来求加入的
she'll come crawling back.
我已经很嗨了 但地上那股
I'm already having fun. Although this ground
很浓的呕吐味我不太喜欢
has a distinct vomit smell that I don't love.
确实 我们走吧
Oh, yeah. All right, let's go.
蒂娜 你不想回去
So, Tina, you didn't want to hang back
和吉恩露易丝玩野人吗
with Gene and Louise and the Bigfoot?
不想 那种小孩游戏对我来说
Yeah, I guess I'm just a little too mature
太幼稚了 假设性提问
for that kind of kid stuff. And, totally hypothetical,
-不错 很好 -你们怎么看
- Yes. Yes... - What's your stance
沙滩篝火派对...
on bonfire beach parties with...
耶 一杆进洞
Yes! Hole in one!
我一杆进洞了 哈哈
I got a hole in one! Ha-ha!
哇 琳 打得不错
Wow, Lin. Good job.
虽然你还是落后 但能提高一点分数
Still behind, but, you know, it helps your score.
就一点点
A little. Not really.
我要摇这个铃铛
Hey, I get to ring this bell.
不错 一杆进洞
Ha-ho! That's a hole in one!
除非你犯规了 或是随便摇了什么铃
Unless you cheated or you just ring any old bell you see.
-反正我这也看不到 -哈哈
- I can't tell from here. - Ha-ha!
我要再来个一杆进洞
Okay, I'm gonna go hit another hole in one.
我和蒂娜还没...
Tina and I are still on this o...
你已经走了 好吧 我们会赶上你的
Oh, you're walking away. That's fine. We'll catch up.
因为我们动作比你快得多 没事
'Cause we're so much quicker than you. N-never mind.
-该死 -第七杆了 幸运七
- Damn it. - Seven. Lucky number seven.
这里的地板很奇怪 需要修一下
You know, the ground here is weird. They need to fix that.
-该死 破地板 -第八杆 八挺好的
- Damn it. Stupid ground. - Eight. Eight is great.
你现在应该不想任何人
I guess you're probably not looking to have anyone
问你关于周末计划的问题吧
ask you any questions about weekend plans right now.
因为你正忙着生地板的气
because you're busy being mad at the ground.
-那挺好的 -怎么了 亲爱的
- Which makes sense. - What's that, honey?
你想问我什么吗
You wanted to ask me something?
-对 -该死
- Yeah... - Damn!
-不 没有 -第九杆
- Oh. No. - Nine.
- 你闭嘴 -挺好的
- You hush. - Is fine.
好的 数到三
Okay, on three.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
迷你高尔夫 好吃
Mini-golf, yum!
这两条腿快把我逼疯了
These dang legs are driving me nuts.
是因为它们太棒了
'Cause they're gorgeous
-还是因为它们一直挡路 -都有吧
- or 'cause they keep getting in the way? - Both.
要不是因为蒂娜这个假装成熟的呆子
If Tina wasn't being such a matur-a-nerd,
我们就能一人负责一个球洞了
we'd have three people, one for each hole,
也不会出现现在这样的问题
and we wouldn't be having this problem.
我们要放弃吗 和野人握手言和
Should we give up? Shake the yeti's hand
希望我们还能做朋友
and hope we can still all be friends?
不 吉恩 拿上你的球
No. Gene, get your ball.
各就各位 准备拿下这个野人
Get in position, soldier. Get ready to geti this yeti.
*拿起球杆拿起球*
* Grab your putter, grab your ball *
*在神秘世界星球尽情享受*
* Do it all at Planet Mystery World *
*拿起球杆拿起球*
* Grab your putter, grab your ball *
*在星球神秘世界尽情享受*
* Do it all at Planet Mystery World *
*推推推推推推推*
* Putt, putt, putt, putt, putty, putt-putt, putt-putt *
*推推推推推推推*
* Putt, putt, putt, putt, putty, putt-putt *
*推推推推推推推*
* Putt, putt, putty, putty, putt-putt *
*推推推推推推推*
* Putt-putt, putt, putty, putt-putt. *
如果我打这边
Okay, I think if I bank it off the side here,
用点力 但不太用力 应该能成
hard but not too hard, I've got a shot at it.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表