鲍勃 就只是在台上表演而已
I meant act, like acting onstage, Bob.
噢对 我也是这个意思
Oh. Yeah, no. I-- That's what I meant, too.
待会儿见
I-I'll-- I'll see you all in a little while.
我们来做点发声练习吧 跟着我念
Oh, let's do some vocal warm-ups. Follow me.
马修·派瑞的兄弟盖瑞
Matthew Perry's brother Gary
捕杀并吃了一只粉红金丝雀
killed and ate a pink canary.
马修·派瑞的兄弟盖瑞捕杀并吃了
Matthew Perry's brother Gary killed and ate...
你没有在担心这次扩张的事情吧
You aren't worried about this whole expansion thing, right?
我不会让你烧焦的
I-I won't let you burn.
鲍勃 你不担心我也不会担心
I'm not worried if you're not worried, Bob.
你在担心吗
Are you worried?
没有 并没有
No. No, not at all.
因为一切都会顺利的
'Cause, you know, it's-it's gonna be great.
一切都会顺利的
It's gonna be great.
一切都会顺利的
It's gonna be great.
一切都会是最好的
It's gonna be the best.
好了 你一直在重复这句话
Okay, you keep saying that.
你怎么知道
How could you know that?
你又不是之前那个堡了
You're a different burger than the one before.
我们的灵魂保持一致 笨蛋蛋
We all have the same soul, dum-dum.
-真的吗 -开玩笑 我刚才在旁边 偷听到了
- Seriously? - Just kidding. I was over there. I overheard.
好吧 像我说的那样一切都会顺利的
Well, I-- Like I said, it's gonna be great.
你说什么都行
Whatever you say.
来的人不少啊 费舍奥德先生 人们喜欢艺术
Good turnout, Mr. Fischoeder. People love the arts.
不是的 我告诉我的租客如果他们不来的话
Nah, I told my tenants if they didn't come
我就跟他们解约
I'd cancel their leases.
菲力克斯来了 他完全不知道会发生什么
and there's Felix. He has no idea what's coming.
凯尔文 我来了 我知道会发生什么
Calvin, I'm here, and I know what's coming.
-该死 -而且我知道肯定没戏
- Damn it. - And it's not gonna work.
不知道你在说啥 亲爱的弟弟
I don't know what you're talking about, dear brother.
别 你每年都会这样做
Oh, please, you try this every year.
搞些事情让我承认拿走了爸爸的奖杯
Some plot to get me to confess to taking Papa's award.
但根本没用因为我没拿过他的奖金
But it's not gonna work because I didn't take his award.
这场演出和你说的那个无关
This play is in no way related to that topic.
它只是我写的一个喜剧而已 你好好欣赏吧
It's just a fun play I wrote. Enjoy.
-我会的 -那就好
- I will. - Good.
-那好 -行 -很好
- Good. - Good. - Good.
已经开始有趣了
I already like this.
鲍勃 今晚是属于你的大日子
Well, Bob, big night for you, huh?
今晚你的餐厅化身成人
Tonight your restaurant becomes a man.
而你成为一个商业雄狮
And you become a business lion.
对 那
Yeah, that's, uh...
很好 这应该是我想要的对吧
That's good. I-I'm supposed to want that, right?
当然是你想要的 所有商人都想那样
Of course you want that. Every businessperson wants that.
可能你老婆也会奖励你
Probably see some results in the bedroom, too.
节目前我们要不要来一下传统头槌
Should we do the traditional preshow headbutt?
-我用屁♥股♥坐你的头 -我不要
- Your head, my butt? - I don't want to do that.
-节目前鼓励你一下 -好
- Preshow pat on the back? - Okay.
谢谢你 还挺管用
thank you. That-that helped.
我是管家 英加·菲莉娅
Oh, I'm the housekeeper Inga-phelia
我要给你们讲个故事
And I have a tale to tell you
请坐好听我唱
Please sit back and hear me sing-a
一个关于欺骗与背叛的故事
Of deceit and betraying-a
我们的父亲去世了
Our father hath died.
他死了 令人悲伤
He hath. 'Tis a bummer.
我知道他死前让你保管奖杯
And I know he asked you to hold yon trophy as he was deceasing,
但现在我们应该共同保管
but now we shall share it.
你这是无稽之谈
Nonsense thou speakst.
它是我的 再见
'Tis mine. Farewell.
该死 终有一日奖杯会属于我
A pox upon you! It shall be mine someday.
因为我是个卑鄙可恶的小人
Because I am a grubby little spoiled rat.
吁
Hiss.
我必须拿走父亲的奖杯
I hath come to take my father's trophy.
我不配得到它 但是
I don't deserve it, but then again,
像我这么卑鄙的人就是会这么做
this is exactly what a rotten turd like me would do.
-好戏开始 -我已经决定了
- Here we go. - I have made my choice.
现在我已没有回头路
I have set upon my path and I can't look back now.
我不再是那个瘦小
I will no longer be just the smaller,
脆弱 愚蠢 品位低下
weaker, dumber brother with bad fashion sense
长着难看下巴的弟弟
and an unfortunate chin.
来了 来了
Here it comes. Here it comes.
我很弱小
The tiny little man who cannot
无法与我哥哥相提并论
even come close to my big brother
他聪明强壮
who is smart and strong
像父亲一样擅长经商
and so good at business like his daddy.
我惹恼他了
I have got him now.
我受不了了
I can't take it anymore!
我不想扩建饭店
I don't want to expand the restaurant!
-什么 出什么事了 -不
- What? What's happening? - No!
小不点 接着演 说台词
Small one, go on. Do your line.
我们就快抓到他了
We've almost got him.
好 即便我很弱小但我也要磨利刀刃
Fine, and I want to sharpen the knives even though I'm small.
-台词不对 -抱歉 琳达
- That's not the line. - Sorry, Linda.
我不想扩建饭店
I don't want to expand the restaurant.
我是那个演员的朋友
I'm friends with that actor.
你在干吗 鲍勃
What are you doing, Bob?
这些不为人知的真♥相♥不该由你说出来
You weren't supposed to blurt out some secret truth.
应该是菲力克斯来说
Felix was supposed to blurt out secret truths.
-全让你毁了 -瞧 这才是带着演技指别人
- You ruined it. - See? Now, that's how you point with flair.
我就知道 好像我会承认拿走了奖杯似的
I knew it. Like I'd ever confess to taking the trophy.
因为我根本就没那么做 我为什么那么做
'Cause I totally didn't do it. 'Cause why would I?
我根本不在意
I don't even care at all!
就因为爸觉得
Just 'cause Daddy thought
你比我强 你个子大
you were better than me, and 'cause you're bigger than me
就觉得你厉害
and think you're so great.
我确实比你高大也确实厉害
I am bigger and I am great.
而你只是个偷奖杯的小低个男人
And you are a trophy-stealing boy-shaped man.
-老天 -如果你这么厉害 凯尔文
- Oh, boy. - Well, if you're so great, Calvin,
那你怎么一直没发现
how come you never figured out
我把奖杯藏哪了
where I stashed the trophy, huh?
糟了 反正不在天鹅湖
Oops, well, it's not in the swan pond,
别去那找
so don't look there.
懂了 向天鹅湖进发
Gotcha! To the swan pond.
该死的
Oh, shoots and ladders.
站住
Stop.
大家从此都过上了幸福的生活
And everybody lived happily ever after.
全剧终
The end.
烂剧
Garbage!
你好 伊迪丝
Hi, Edith.
琳 我很抱歉毁了演出
Lin, I'm sorry for ruining the play.
我害怕演出害怕改变
I-I guess I am scared to act.
我不是商业雄狮
I'm not a business lion.
我知道你想扩大餐厅规模
I-I know you wanted to expand the restaurant
就像很久以前我们说的那样 但
like we always said we would a long time ago, but...
不 我才没那个想法
What? No. I don't care about that.
什么 你看起来很期待扩张
What do you mean? You seemed so excited about expanding.
你情绪高涨
You were in such a good mood.
我期待只是因为我觉得你会期待
I was only excited because I thought you were excited.
而且我可以导演一部热门剧
And because I got to direct a hit play.
接招吧 史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格
Take that, Steven Spielberg.
史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格 美国著名导演
他好像不导演戏剧
I don't think he directs plays.
其实我想说的是
Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is
我已经很喜欢我们的餐厅了
I already love what our restaurant is, and I feel like
我已经拥有了一切 不需要更多了
I have everything I want and I don't need more.
-除了钱 可以多来点 -是的
- Except money. We-we could use a little more money. - Yeah.
抱歉 磨刀的事我一直耿耿于怀
Hey. Sorry I've been so weird about the knives thing.
-我有点嫉妒你 -我知道
- I was a little jealous. - I know.
我可不想闹成费舍奥德兄弟那样
But I do not want to end up like the Fischoeders.
我也不想 但我不介意有个天鹅湖
Me, neither. Although, I wouldn't mind a swan pond.
但老实说 我觉得
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表