我觉得这就是进这个洞的诀窍
I think that's the secret to this hole.
肯定是的
That's the secret to this one for sure, I bet.
琳 我觉得你有点上头了
Lin, I think maybe you're chasing the dragon a little bit.
不必非得一杆进洞
You don't need to get another hole in one.
都到这地步了
At this point, just be happy
能把球打进洞就不错了
to get the ball in the hole at all.
我就要一杆进洞 鲍勃
I do need to get another hole in one, Bob.
已经尝过成功的滋味 回不去了 你不懂
I've tasted it. I can't go back now. You don't know.
蒂娜 你妈失控了 但我们依然爱她
Tina, your mom's losing it. But we still love her.
对 我们希望她再次一杆进洞
Yeah. And we'd love for her to get another hole in one
这样她会很高兴 我就能畅所欲言了
so she could be happy and open to talking about stuff.
比如酷酷的篝火晚会什么的
Like, I don't know, maybe cool bonfire stuff.
-拜托 -不说也行
- Oh, come on. - Or not.
我之前是怎么做到的
How did I do it before?
我之前推杆很轻松的
I feel like I had something pure about my swing.
-现在全身紧张 -你看起来确实有点僵硬
- Now I'm all tight. - You do look a little stiff.
看我 我的动作很流畅...
Did you see how when I did it I had this loose motion...
-安静安静 -抱歉
- Dut, dut, dut, dut. - Sorry.
那次一杆进洞 毫不费力 轻而易举
That hole in one. It was effortless. So free.
那个琳达是谁 我想再次成为她
Who was that Linda? I want to be that person again.
别太苛求自己 琳
Don't beat yourself up, Lin.
我们已经远超你了
We're beating you so badly already.
蒂娜 你刚说什么
Tina, what were you saying?
你说想回家
That you wanted to go home
看我烹饪感恩节晚餐吗
and watch me make Thanksgiving dinner?
不 对 非常想
No. I mean, yes, so much.
我刚才想说
But, yeah, I was just talking about
周末我们有个和男高中生的聚会
a gathering this weekend, with, high school boys.
-男高中生吗 -什么
- High school boys? - What?
男高中生 什么呀
High school boys? What?
不 我说的是"嗨 男同学"
No, I was saying, "Hi, school boys."
去哪儿了 我以为看见我同学了呢
Oh, where'd they go? Thought they were right there.
我要去趟厕所
I'm just gonna, run to the bathroom.
我们下个洞见
I'll-I'll meet you guys at the next hole.
该死的 鲍勃 让我试试你的球杆
Damn it! Bob, let me try your putter.
还有你的球 别看着我
And your ball. Don't look at me.
-想要三球进洞 -迷你高尔夫 好吃
- Is it too much to ask... - Mini-golf, yum!
看野人同时表演疯狂动作
to get all three balls in at the same time
是我要求太多了吗
to see a yeti do a bunch of crazy stuff?
谁说的 林肯吗
Who said that-- Lincoln?
如果能让那两条腿别动 可能会简单些
It'd be easier if we could get those legs to stop moving.
他们也是这么说走娟鸟的
That's what they said about that Road Runner.
如果我们卡根球杆在这里呢
What if we stick a putter in there?
这样应该可以 对吗
That could work, right?
如果他们不希望我们把球杆卡在某处
They shouldn't have given us putters
就不该给我们球杆
if they didn't want us to stick them places.
对 现在我们完全不需要蒂娜了
Yeah. Now we won't need Tina at all.
所以她要是再不想和我们一起玩
So, if she just never wants to play with us again,
也... 完全没有关系
I guess that'd be... totally fine.
这就是感恩节的精神
There's the Thanksgiving spirit.
我卡住球杆 我们把球滚进去
I'll stick the putter in, we'll roll the balls,
在野人开始跳舞前 我把球杆拽出来
and then I'll pull it out before it starts to dance.
我们的人生会彻底改变 再也无法回头
And then our lives change forever and we never look back.
好了 各就各位
Okay, let's get into position.
好的
Aye aye.
准备好了吗 开始吧
Ready? Roll!
-迷你高尔夫 好吃 -太棒了
- Mini-golf, yum! - Yes!
等等 完蛋 那个球杆
Oh, wait, crap-- the putter.
好吃 好吃 好吃
Yum... Yum! Yum. Yum, yum!
吉恩 能搭把手吗 吉恩 帮帮我
Gene, a little help? Gene, a little help!
不
Oh, no.
几乎看不出来
You can barely tell.
好了 看起来不错 该死
Okay, looking good. Dang it!
他们为什么要把这东西做得
Why do they have to make these things
这么容易坏
so darn easy to break
尤其是你把什么金属物卡在里面的时候
when you shove a metal object in them?
天啊 我不想去坐迷你高尔夫牢
Oh, God. I don't want to go to mini-golf jail.
我猜那些监狱就是小魔鬼世界
I bet the cells are diabolical little worlds unto themselves.
到处都是人工草皮
With Astroturf everywhere.
今天简直糟透了
Oh, this day could not get any worse.
感恩节来玩迷你高尔夫
Whose idea was it to go mini-golfing
到底是谁的主意
on Thanksgiving, anyway?
等等 如果我们把它楔进这里呢
Wait, what if we sort of wedge it in here?
野人 你为什么不能把自己拼好了
Yeti, why can't you hold yourself together?
你比这好多了
You're better than this.
蒂娜会很激动
Well, Tina will be thrilled.
她说我们会搞坏什么 她是对的
She said we were gonna break something, and now she's right
我讨厌我不是对的那个
and I hate when I'm not the one who's right.
或许我们可以做个标志 写上
Maybe we make a sign that says
"故障 但不是两个伟大的小孩弄坏的"
"Out of order, but not because two great kids broke it."
完蛋 是蒂娜 快点
Oh, crap, it's Tina. Quick,
把腿摆成没坏的样子
make the legs look not broken.
你好啊
Oh, hey, you.
-你好 我要去卫生间 -很好很好 我喜欢
- Hey. Just going to the bathroom. - Great. Great. Love it.
别犯和我一样的错误 以为那边
Don't make the same mistake I did and assume that outhouse
有个狼人往外看的屋外厕所
over there with a wolfman peeking out of it
可以使用 因为其实不能用
is fully functional, because it is not.
你们的野人游戏怎么样
How's your yeti game going?
事实上 非常棒
Amazing, actually.
非常非常好玩 很棒 非常好
Really, really fun. And amazing. And great.
-一切都很好玩 -我们只是在休息
- All of those things. - We're just taking a little break.
因为太好玩了
Because it's so fun.
事实上 你知道的 很累
Actually, you know... exhausting.
因为又喊又叫的 需要休息一下
From the hooting and the hollering. Just got to recharge.
等等 那个腿怎么了吗
Wait, is something wrong with the legs?
你是说 为什么它们看起来很完美吗
You mean, why do they look perfect?
它们不应该可以动吗 它们坏了吗
Aren't they supposed to be moving? Are they broken?
-你们弄坏了吗 -什么 没有
- Did you break them? - What? No.
看起来你们正举着它们
Well, it looks like you're holding them up.
举着它们是游戏的一部分
Holding them up is part of the game?
我们输了
Oops. We lost.
我就知道 我就知道无论你们做什么
I knew it. I knew you would break something
都会搞坏什么东西
doing whatever it is you were doing over here.
我宁愿好好玩 当个幼稚小孩
Well, I'd rather have fun and be immature
不小心搞坏什么
and accidentally break something
也不要做个"太成熟而不适合
than be a "Too grown up to hang out
"和她很酷的手足出去玩
"With her super cool siblings
"发明了改变人生的游戏"之人
who invent life-changing games" Person.
好吧 我就假装没看到
Okay. I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see it
然后回爸爸妈妈那里去
and go back to Mom and Dad.
当然了 得先去厕所
Well, go to the bathroom first, obviously,
然后回他们身边去 祝你们好运了
but then back to them. So, good luck with this.
行啊 去尿尿吧 或者拉屎
Yeah, just go pee. Or poop.
随便你干什么
Whatever you're gonna do.
-是尿尿 小号♥ -我知道尿尿是小号♥
- It's pee. Number one. - We know what number pee is.
去墨西哥吗 你 我 腿着跑路
So, Mexico? You, me and the legs? On the run?
我们要试着比墨西哥联邦部队领先一步
We try to stay one step ahead of the federales?
也许最后能了解到什么事
Maybe we end up learning a thing or two?
关于人生 关于我们自己
About life? About ourselves?
加油 你能行的 琳达
Come on. You got this, Linda.
放空大脑
Clear your mind.
什么都不要想
Nothing in there at all.
-鲍勃 憋住呼吸 -好
- Bob, don't breathe. - 'Kay.
你知道这是为什么吗
Aah! You know what it is?
因为那两个吃披萨的外星人 他们让我分心
It's those aliens eating pizza. They're distracting me.
是吗 他们没让我分心 我还蛮喜欢他们
Really? They didn't distract me. I like them.
他们是对我们的文化感兴趣
They're interested in our culture.
他们除了自己 谁都不在乎
They're not interested in anyone but themselves.
琳达 我现在有点害怕和你说话
Linda, I'm a little scared to talk to you right now,
但是 我们的孩子丢了
but, we lost our kids.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表