But just so you know, I think Dad
爸应该让你来磨刀
should let you sharpen the knives.
我很讨厌这差事
I really hate doing it.
感觉这样对刀品头论足不好
It feels judgy towards the knives.
或许它们喜欢钝着呢
Like, maybe they're comfortable being dull?
我知道演出结束了
I know the play is over,
但我要永远留着这对假胸
but I'm keeping these bazongas forever.
晃来晃去 弹性十足
A boobity-boobity-boo.
我的宝贝儿子有胸了
Oh, my pretty little booby boy.
琳达 我看过最好的剧
I'm telling you, Linda, best play I've ever seen.
在店里看的 没有演员
In a store, with not actors, written by a guy who,
还是完全不懂编剧的人写的剧本
you know, doesn't care about structure.
谢谢 泰迪
Thanks, Teddy.
父亲 让我们为您献上绝无仅有的
Father, we present to you the first-ever tomato trophy
代表最佳父亲兼优秀商人的西红柿奖杯
for Best Dad Who is Also Pretty Good at Business.
恭喜恭喜
Congrats.
这个是我吗
Wow. Is that, is that supposed to be me?
-是呀 -又红又坑坑洼洼的
- Yeah. - Red and lumpy.
根部还有点发霉
And moldy near the stem.
谢谢 我很喜欢
Thank you. I-I love it.
胡子是我刻上去的
And I cut the mustache into it.
真是太厉害了
That's really impressive.
西红柿很难雕刻的
It's hard to carve a tomato.
除非你的刀足够锋利
Unless the knives are really sharp.
我现在知道了 蒂娜教我磨的刀
'Cause I know how to do that now 'cause Tina showed me how.
当然是在你不知道的时候
Secretly behind your back.
应该没问题吧
And I hope that is okay.
有问题 很有问题
Oh, no. no, no, no.
放松点 老爸 大部分的刀具没关系
Relax, Dad. Most of the knives are fine
只要不是凑得太近
if you don't look at them too closely.
-我的刀 -特别锋利
- Oh, my knives. - They are sharp.
但是有些刀会在你意想不到的地方
But some of them in places you wouldn't expect.
我觉得我没有受伤
And I don't think I do need stitches.
我也没有
And I don't need them, either.
我要把西红柿放在架子上
I'm gonna put this tomato right here on the shelf.
我们的孩子们真贴心 来抱抱
What sweet kids we have. Family hug.
我也要加入
Ooh, I want in.
-等我越过柜台 -泰迪 不要
- Coming over the counter. - Teddy, no.
你在对面等着 我们过去
Just stay there. We'll come to you.
泰迪 你会摔倒的 泰迪 泰迪
Teddy, you're gonna fall. Oh, oh, Teddy, Teddy!
*为我报仇 为我报仇 为我报仇 乐趣多多*
* Avenge me, avenge me, it's so fun to revenge me *
*哈姆雷特 麦克白 死相诡异无处猜*
* Yeah, Hamlet, Macbeth, I bet they both had creepy deaths *
*我们没看过 所以我们只能猜*
* But we didn't read the play, so we just have to guess *
*有人往别人耳朵里灌了毒药*
* When that one guy poured poison in the other guy's ear *
*所以丹麦人要甩屁♥股♥*
* It got everyone in Denmark shaking their rear *
*为我报仇 为我报仇 为我报仇 乐趣多多*
* Avenge me, avenge me, it's so fun to revenge me *
为我报仇 鲍勃
Ooh, avenge me, Bob.
也为我报仇 鲍勃
Yeah, Bob, avenge me, too.
-为我报仇 爸爸 -好吧
- Dad, avenge me. - Okay.
-好的 -不 是为我报仇
- You got it. - No, avenge me, Dad.
向我寻仇也不是不行
I wouldn't mind being avenged.
我把你们的仇都报了
I'll avenge you all.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表