《开心汉堡店》第十三季第二集
破蛾天团 [借用"破嘴合唱团"乐队名]
除虫害公♥司♥
我回来了 猜猜我在杂货店遇见了谁
I'm back. So, guess who I ran into at the grocery store?
主持人特里·格罗丝...儿
Terri Gross... ery?
-不是 我遇见了你们同学的妈妈 -真好
- No, I saw a mom from school. - Oh, wow.
我们有一阵子没见过了 我很喜欢她
I haven't seen her in a while and I really like her.
-她是哪位 -我叫不上名字
- Who was it? - Oh, I don't know her name.
她们一家人刚度假回来
Anyway, her family just got back from this big summer trip.
做了好多增进感情的事 野外滑索
They did all this fun family bonding stuff: a zip-line,
编小辫 逗猴子玩
got braids in their hair, played with a monkey...
原来别人家夏天是会出去度假的
Wait, so some families go on vacation in the summer?
他们不用被关在热冒烟的店里干活吗
They don't spend it working in a hot slop shop together?
对啊 我们夏天怎么从不去哪里玩玩
Yeah, why don't we go anywhere in the summer?
是因为度假要钱
Is it because you need to have money
而我们没钱吗
and that's not exactly our thing?
没错 但何必去度假呢
Correct. But who wants to go places,
在这里你们就能享受美好的童年啊
When you can have great childhoods here?
这难道不有趣吗
This is fun, right?
看我分装盐
This thing I'm doing with the salt, eh?
或许我们偶尔出游一次还是没问题的
Maybe we can't afford not to take a trip once in a while.
这周末可是夏天的最后一个周末
And this weekend is the last weekend of summer.
好吧 但是劳动节周末
Right, but Labor Day weekend?
店里会很忙的
It's gonna be pretty busy around here.
拜托嘛 鲍勃
Oh, come on, Bob.
我在网上随便查查
I just want to poke around online,
看看有没有什么就一夜 还便宜的
see if there's anything for one night only and cheap.
你搜的时候最好别用那几个字
Maybe don't search those exact words.
说得对
Right. Good point.
这电影几乎全是爆♥炸♥场面 不错
I like how this movie is 80% explosions.
剩下的那一点是鼓舞人心的智慧
And 20% life-affirming wisdom.
好消息来了
I've got some exciting news!
而你并没有拿冰淇淋来
And yet you're holding zero ice cream.
我刚找到了
I just found our one-night,
超便宜的夏末家庭旅行一日游
end-of-summer, super-cheap, family summer trip.
湖边小屋
Oh, wow. Lakeside cabin.
独木舟可以给我们用吗
Can we use those canoes?
可以 有独木舟 水边秋千
Yes. There are canoes, a rope-swing over the water...
-说下去 -可以躺的浮台
- Go on. - A floating platform
就在湖中♥央♥浮着
In the middle of the lake to lay on...
我喜欢躺着 以及无所事事
I like laying. Also lounging.
还有户外用餐的烤架
...A grill to enjoy meals outside,
并且最近的邻居在800米之外
and the closest neighbors are half a mile away.
我喜欢室外烧烤
I love grilling outside.
也讨厌人类
And I hate people.
我是说讨厌离人太近
I mean, being near people.
还有个篝火坑 晚上可以围坐在那边
And there's a fire pit we can sit around at night.
聊聊彼此近况
We can catch up on each other's lives,
一起哭一起笑 升华感情
laugh, cry, and just bond the crap out of each other.
这是给电视机戴了红绶带的意思吗
Is that TV logo wearing a fun red sash?
应该是表示小屋没有电视
I think it means the cabin doesn't have a TV.
-什么 -不 那不可能
- What? - No, that's crazy.
可能是指只有一台电视
It probably means there's only one TV.
电视中间划了红线 那就表示没有电视
That is a line through a TV, that means no TV!
好吧 没电视是件好事
Oh. Well, no TV is a good thing.
有些地方没电视反而还得加钱
You got to pay extra for no TV in some places.
插头中间也有条红线
That's a line through an electrical plug.
我的天 这个小屋不通电
Oh, my God, does this cabin have no power?
现在知道这地方为什么这么便宜了
Well, now we know why this place was so cheap.
妈妈找了个中世纪的酷刑小屋
Mom found a medieval torture cabin.
好吧 也许我没看描述
Okay, maybe I didn't read the description,
但我们会在一起
but we're gonna be together,
呼吸新鲜空气 喝新鲜的水
breathing the fresh air, drinking the fresh water.
这房♥子"自饮水"
It's "BYODW."
"请自带饮用水"
"Bring your own drinking water."
天啊
Oh, my God.
"水龙头的水来自井水 不可饮用"
"Tap water is non-pot-able well-water."
-"饮用" -不是"淫用"吗
- Potable. - I think it's poot-able.
没有水我们能活
People, we can live without water,
但没有电视 我们会死
but no TV? That will kill us.
如果你们想整个周末
Listen. If you'd rather sit on the couch
窝在沙发上看电视 那当我没说
and watch TV all weekend, then fine.
但我个人觉得 一场短期度假
But I think this family could use a little trip
共享天伦之乐 会蛮不错
and some special time together.
好吧
Okay.
那我们去吧
Let's do it?
很好 但你说的时候能再兴奋一些吗
Great! But can you seem more excited when you say that?
我们去吧
Let's do it.
好耶 小木屋全家周末行
Yay, family weekend in a cabin!
好耶
Yay!
来个熊抱
Bear hug!
我感觉这样不太好
I'm not feeling so good about this.
我觉得这样很不错
Well, I'm feeling great about this.
我也觉得 它可是电池供电
Me, too, plus it's battery powered.
它应该出门看看世界
It should get to see the world.
明天的分工我们都说清楚了
Okay, we all know our job tomorrow.
祝我们好运 别被抓到
Good luck, don't get caught.
大家亲亲电视说晚安吧
Everybody kiss the TV goodnight.
真脏
Dusty.
服务站
你好 我是租客 来拿小木屋的钥匙
Hi, I'm here to pick up a key for a cabin I'm renting.
好的 柯林斯先生跟我说了
Oh, sure. Mr. Collins told me you'd be coming by.
你们这运作机制还挺不错
Well, this is a nice little system.
房♥东把钥匙留在这老式小加油站
The owner leaving the key in this quaint little gas station.
你也觉得很有趣 对吧
And fun for you, right?
是啊 真有趣
Oh, yeah, it's a hoot.
你需要什么吗 亨利
What can I do for ya, Henry?
我的杀虫剂用光了
I need some more bug spray.
我家附近的虫子太猖狂了
They're bad by my place.
不好意思 什么虫咬的
Sorry. What bit ya?
你不是这边的人吧
You're not from around here.
她租了柯林斯的小木屋
She's renting the Collins cabin.
咬我的是内文斯噬人虫
Oh. Well, Nippin' Nevins are what bit me.
什么噬人虫
Nippin' what?
内文斯噬人虫 这边有很多这种虫
Nippin' Nevins. We get a lot of 'em up here.
通常这个时节还没开始咬人
They usually aren't biting this time of year,
看来今年提前了
but I guess they're doing their nippin' early.
原本风平浪静 然后砰的一声
It was real still, then wham!
风向一转
The wind shifted
突然之间这些小坏蛋突然出现
and a big swarm of those suckers just appeared,
不知从何而来
as if out of nowhere.
就像蚊子那样吗
So they're like mosquitos?
要是那样就好了 它们比蚊子更凶猛
If only. They're like if mosquitos were meaner,
更小 还能进入你的气管
and smaller, and could get in your windpipe.
声音像这样
And they sound like...
不 应该是这样
No, it's more like...
对 没错 她更擅长声音模仿
Yeah, that's it. She's better at doing the sound.
这样 我也要罐杀虫剂 以防万一
You know what, I'll take a can of spray, just in case.
还有薄荷糖 还有那个口香糖
And those mints. Oh, and that gum.
还有那个口香糖
Ooh, and that gum.
-你买♥♥了什么 -薄荷糖和口香糖
- What'd you buy? - Mints and gum.
-给我 给我 给我 -我还买♥♥了杀虫剂
- Gimme, gimme, gimme. - Got some bug repellent, too.
好主意
Oh. Good idea.
这边好像有一些奇怪的虫子
Yeah, I guess there's some weird local bug
会进入气管咬你
that bites you in your windpipe.
你说"气管"吗
Did you say "Windpipe"?
不知道 差不多吧
I don't know, something like that.
-你要薄荷糖吗 -要
- You want a mint? - Yes, I want a mint.
我们也想要你吃一粒
We want you to have one.
马上要到小屋咯
We're almost at the cabin.
湖就在那里
Oh, there's the lake!
还有浮台
There's the floating platform!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表