* Scoop it, scoop it, keep on scoopin' it *
*兜 兜 兜起来*
* Scoop it, scoop it, keep on scoopin' it *
*兜 兜 兜起来*
* Scoop it, scoop it, keep on scoopin' it *
*兜 兜 兜起来*
* Scoop it, scoop it, keep on scoopin' it *
*兜 兜 兜起来*
* Scoop it, scoop it, keep on scoopin' it *
*兜 兜 兜起来*
* Scoop it, scoop it, keep on scoopin' it *
*兜 兜 兜*
* Scoop, scoop, scoop. *
非常规
阴♥茎♥
脸
薯条
沙拉
软饮
啤酒
我就是天才
I'm a genius.
除了神奇狗队
Outside of the Wonder Dogs
以触击赢得一局比赛外
bunting in the only run of the game,
这是一场真正的投手间对决
this has been a real pitchers' duel.
神奇狗队的王牌投手为啥非要今天归队
Why did the Wonder Dogs' best pitcher have to come back today?
真有趣 我们的球队表现好我们却气得不行
It's fun to be so mad when our team does well.
舒尔蒂斯这一击很不错
Schulthise got a piece of that one.
球直冲云霄
It's gonna touch the sky.
-准备好 泰迪 -是时候了
- Get ready, Teddy! - This is it!
二垒手接到了球 比赛结束
And the second baseman gets under it to end the game.
这球很高 但不够持续
That one was high, but did not go far.
就像高中时期的我
Like me in high school.
伯特 别说有的没的
Burt, don't.
-什么 不 -比赛结束了吗
- What? No! - The game's over?
只打了9局吗
There's only nine innings?
愚蠢的棒球
Stupid baseball!
-这里空气倒是不错 对吧 -有吗
- But I mean, it's nice out here, right? - Is it?
我好美丽
I'm beau-ti-ful.
这难道不让人高兴吗
Doesn't that make us all happy?
好了各位 过来集♥合♥
Okay, everybody, bring it in.
今天就到这儿了
We're done for today.
应该为自己感到骄傲
You should all be proud of yourselves,
但不是所有人
if your name is you.
不 不是你 是你
No, not you. You.
其他人 请让我看到你们有多迫切
To the rest of you, you need to show me that you want this.
目前我看不出来
'Cause right now, I'm not seeing it.
目前来看 未来的你们只会从事
Right now, I see you all just having boring,
跳舞以外的无聊工作
non-dancing jobs.
比如你 说跳舞以外的无聊工作
Like you. Name a boring, non-dancing job.
宇航员
A-astronaut?
是的 所以你们要是不加把劲儿
Yes. So, unless you can tighten it up,
以后就只能当个宇航员
you should maybe just be an astronaut.
我讨厌宇航员
Yeah, I hate astronauts.
记住 明天结束时
Now, remember, I will be critiquing you all
我会对你们所有人进行点评
at the end of tomorrow.
如果你想要个好评
You want a good critique.
那就回家 躺下 关掉电子产品
So go home, rest, turn off your devices,
允许自己哭上十分钟
you're allowed to cry for ten minutes,
补充水分 哭多少喝多少
drink the exact amount of water that you cried,
然后专注跳舞
and then focus on dance.
老天 我受不了了
Oh, God, I can't take this anymore.
我们应该不用关电子产品吧
Oh, I don't think we have to turn off our devices.
看看这个 这是我表兄莱斯利
Take a look. This is my cousin Leslie
像我们这么大的时候
when he was our age.
好吧 挺好
Okay, that's nice.
他对现代舞的热爱超越了一切
He loved to modern dance more than anything.
所以他几年前参加了这个培训班
So he took this seminar a few years ago,
-然后斯宾塞·布兰肯西普让他崩溃了 -什么
- and Spencer Blankenship broke him. - What?
斯宾塞狠狠打击了我的表兄莱斯利
Spencer broke my cousin Leslie.
他就是这种人
It's what he does.
你为什么之前不说
Why didn't you say anything before?
我想告诉小吉米的
I wanted to tell Jimmy Jr. about this,
但我不想泼他冷水
but I didn't wanna be negative.
我们不能让他明天再来了
We can't let him come tomorrow.
不能让他被那个人评判
We can't let him get critiqued by that man.
会让他精神崩溃的 该死
It'll crush his precious spirit, damn it.
是的 我听懂了 但万一他今晚回家
Yeah, I hear you, but what if he goes home tonight
适当哭一会儿
and cries just the right amount,
明天扭转乾坤
and tomorrow is the big turnaround,
证明小吉米的能力
where Jimmy Jr. proves he has what it takes,
然后伴舞梦成真了呢
and his backup dreams come true?
我就可以坐伴舞的私人飞机了
And I get to fly on a backup private jet.
-蒂娜 得了吧 -好吧 你说得对
- Tina, come on. - Okay, yeah, you're right.
我们该和他谈谈
We should talk to him.
小吉 我们能聊一聊吗
J-Ju, can we, chitchat for a sec?
以后行吗
Guys, can it wait?
我只想回家 关掉我的电子产品
I just wanna go home, turn off my devices,
准备好哭泣饮用水 为明天做准备
get my cry water ready and prepare for tomorrow.
这很重要 小吉
It's real important, J-Ju.
我现在不想说话 齐克
I don't feel like talking, Zeke.
今天太累了 我只想专注专注再专注
It's been a long day and I just wanna focus, focus, focus.
但是 小吉米
Okay, but, Jimmy Jr....
-别"但是" 蒂娜 -要"但是"
- No buts, Tina. - Yes buts.
-我要回家了 -我们可以陪你一起走
- I'm going home, guys. - We can walk with you.
我妈妈会来接我
My mom's picking me up!
那我们晚点打给你
We'll call you later then.
我要关掉所有电子产品
I'm turning off all my devices.
该死 小吉 该死
Dang it, J-Ju! Dang it!
要不明天一起吃早午饭
Maybe brunch tomorrow then?
我和你们一起去吃早午饭
Yo, yo, yo. I'll go to b-runch with you guys.
好了 准备去水上玩咯
All right. Goin' out on the water.
周日是琳达的开心日
Sunday fun day for Linda.
可怜的鲍勃 没捡到棒球 还晒伤了
Poor Bob. No home run balls and a sunburn.
-听起来像乡村乐专辑名 -鲍勃不可怜
- Sounds like a country album. - Not poor Bob.
正合我意 我就喜欢没捡到球
I actually loved not catching any balls
顶着一张晒红的脸
and having a bright red face.
真棒
I-It's great.
也许我 露易丝和吉恩会更走运
Well, maybe Louise, Gene and I will have better luck.
反正也不能更糟了
I mean, it can't be any worse.
我今天要晒晒我的背
I'm gonna work on my back today.
到了今晚 我的背就完美得
By tonight, I'll look like a perfect
像准备盖上培根的烤马铃薯一样了
baked potato ready to be covered in bacon!
"不规则的鸡鸡脸" 老妈
"Irregular penis face"? Mother.
-优秀 我更爱你了 -谢谢
- Bravo. I love you more now. - Thank you.
-等等 这上面一直是这么写的吗 -不是
- Wait, has it always said that? - No. No, it hasn't.
蒂娜 你确定不跟我们一起来吗
Tina, are you sure you don't wanna come with us?
肯定比你♥爸♥爸说的更有意思
It's gotta be more fun than your father makes it sound.
不了 小吉米要上第二堂现代舞培训课了
No, I have to go to day two of Jimmy Jr.'s modern dance seminar
我得和齐克一起
so Zeke and I can talk him
劝他退出现代舞培训
out of going to his modern dance seminar.
什么 你们为什么要劝他退出
What? Why do you wanna talk him out of it?
老师有点差劲
The instructor is a little... awful.
齐克觉得那家伙
Zeke thinks the guy's gonna
会让小吉米永远不再想跳舞
make Jimmy Jr. want to stop dancing forever.
-不会吧 -是的
- Oh, no. - Yeah.
不过这家伙可能是对的
Maybe this guy is right, though,
小吉米的确没有天赋
and Jimmy Jr. doesn't have what it takes.
老师似乎很有资格
I mean, this teacher seems legit.
葛洛丽亚·伊斯特芬不可能错 对吧
And Gloria Estefan can't be wrong, can she?
-对 她不可能错 -但我们也许不应该
- No, she cannot. - But maybe we shouldn't let this guy
让这家伙在一群穿着紧身裤的陌生人面前
crush Jimmy Jr.'s dream in front of a bunch
摧毁小吉米的梦想
of strangers in tight pants?
大家早上好
Morning, everybody.
你们准备好在水上度过美好的一天了吗
You guys ready for a lovely day on the water
在那里 就算本垒打的情况令人失望
where we don't get mad at anyone
我们也不会对任何人生气
if the home run situation is disappointing?
如果神奇狗队投手的表现和昨天一样"好"
If today's Wonderdog pitcher is as good as yesterday's,
我就要查出他的地址
I'm gonna find out where he lives
然后雇人把他揍成"不规则的鸡鸡脸"
and hire someone to give him an irregular penis face.
行吧
Fair enough.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表