剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表
Go on.
快去
Something going on?
有事吗
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
All right.
好吧
Lisa's got the offer of a house in the South of France for the summer.
丽莎这个夏天可以去法国南部的一个房♥子里住一段时间
That's good for Lisa.
那不错
And you, obviously.
显然 对你来说也是
But I'd like to take Adam.
但我想带亚当去
Not happening.
不可能
Lisa's pregnant.
丽莎怀孕了
She...
她...
We thought it would be a good way, you know, for her
我们觉得这是个不错的方式 让她在孩子出生前
to bond properly with Adam before the baby comes.
好好跟亚当建立一下感情
She can't get to know him seeing him every other weekend.
如果只能每隔一周的周末见他一次 她没办法了解他
We don't want him to feel left out. How long have you been with her?
-我们不希望他觉得自己被忽视 -你跟她在一起多久了
Lisa?
丽莎
Lou...
露...
Not even a year, is it? Come on.
-还不到一年 对吧 -拜托
I mean, it's a bit longer than the others, but...
虽然比跟其他女人在一起久 但还是...
it's hardly an age, is it?
也不算多久 对吧
He's not going, so...
他不会去的 所以...
Come on, Lou. This isn't like you.
拜托 露 你不是这种人
And what is like me?
那我是哪种人
Me lying down for everyone else's shit just wanting them to feel all right?
那种为了让别人好受 不惜牺牲自己的人吗
He'll have a great time.
他会玩得很开心的
God, I thought you'd appreciate the time to yourself.
天啦 我还以为你会想要独处一段时间
You fucking told him as well, didn't you? Adam?
你♥他♥妈♥告诉他了 对不对 告诉亚当了
Before you spoke to me.
还没和我商量就告诉他了
We were excited, it just came out. Oh, I bet!
-我们太兴奋 就不小心说出来了 -当然了
At least think about it.
你至少考虑一下
All right, then. Bye.
那好吧 再见
Night, son! Bye.
-晚安 儿子 -再见
Listen, Lou. I... Fuck off.
-听着 露 我... -快滚
He's really excited...
他真的很期待...
Mummy...
妈妈...
I thought I told you to run the bath.
我不是让你去洗澡吗
Did Daddy ask you about...
爸爸是不是问你...
You're not going to France.
你不能去法国
Why? Because I said so.
-为什么 -因为我说了不能
That's not a reason!
这不是理由
Enough! Bath!
够了 去洗澡
Adam?
亚当
I hate you!
我恨你
It's not fair!
这不公平
I hate you!
我恨你
I was his practice wife.
我就是他拿来练手的老婆
That's all I could keep thinking.
我满脑子全是这个想法
Tried it all out with me and Adam, and now he's doing it right next time 'round.
他拿我和亚当做实验 下次娶老婆的时候好知道该怎么做
That's just daft. Is it?
-你这想法也太傻了 -是吗
Why should Ian get to be happy?
为什么伊恩就该开心
So you're gonna punish yourself and Adam just to make Ian feel like crap?
所以 你为了让伊恩不好受 就打算惩罚自己和亚当吗
He won't, you know.
他不会不好受的
He'll fuck off on holiday anyway without Adam
就算没有亚当 他还是会去度假
and leave you stuck at home with a miserable kid.
让你跟一个惨兮兮的孩子困在家里
He's all I got left.
他是我唯一的亲人了
Listen to yourself and how sad that is.
听听你说的话 真是可悲啊
You don't have kids.
你又没有孩子
And one day, you won't either
总有一天 你也不会再有孩子
because Adam will be grown up and gone and living his own life somewhere.
因为亚当会长大成人 离开你去别的地方过自己的生活
And you'll be sat in this flat, still only in your forties,
你就只能坐在公♥寓♥里 虽然才40来岁
thinking, "What the fuck happened to my life?"
却在想 "我的人生怎么了"
I asked you 'round to make me feel better.
我让你过来是为了让自己好受点
Okay. Say yes to Ian,
好啊 那就答应伊恩
and use this month as a fresh start.
把这个月当作全新的开始
I want you to think of something that you want
我希望你想想自己想要什么
and make it happen.
然后去实现它
Not for Adam's benefit or anyone else's.
不是为了亚当 也不是为了任何人
You're one of the funniest,
你是我认识的最幽默
best, most caring people that I know.
最优秀和最关心他人的人
And I know you've got Adam and things aren't always easy.
我知道你要照顾亚当 而且一切并不总是一帆风顺
But that's not an excuse to give up on yourself.
但这不是你自暴自弃的理由
You really think that's what I'm doing?
你真的认为我在自暴自弃吗
I think if you are,
我认为 如果你真的这样
then that's not the Louise that I've always known.
那就不是我认识的那个露易丝
Maybe you need reminding of that.
或许你需要别人提醒你一下
Do you wanna change your life?
你想改变自己的人生吗
Some of it.
有点想
Then this is your chance.
那这就是你的机会
I can?
我能去吗
Really?
真的吗
You mean it? I mean it.
-你没开玩笑吧 -没开玩笑
Mum, you're the best!
妈妈 你最好了
Oh, really?
是吗
Right, because last night I was the worst person in the world.
好吧 因为昨晚 我还是世界上最大的恶人
Remember that?
你还记得吗
You said you hated me.
你说你恨我
Hate's a very powerful word.
"恨"是个很有杀伤力的词
You don't just use it when you don't get what you want.
你不能在没有得到想要的东西时随便说这个词
I'm sorry.
对不起
And to be clear, I'm not saying yes because you acted like a brat, okay?
我要说清楚 我不是因为你闹脾气才让你去的 好吗
I'm saying yes 'cause I think it'll be good for you.
我之所以同意 是因为我觉得这会对你有好处
All of us. I never hated you.
-对我们都有好处 -我从没恨过你
Not really.
真的没有
I was just sad.
我只是很难过
I know that.
我知道
Right. Quick sticks.
好了 动作快点
If you're late again this morning, I might change my mind.
如果你今早再迟到 我有可能会改主意
Go on! Go, go, go!
快点 快 快 快
All right, go! Run. Run!
好了 去吧 跑起来
♪ I'm going to France ♪
♪ 我要去法国了 ♪
♪ Yeah, I'm going to France ♪
♪ 耶 我要去法国了 ♪
♪ Ooh, I'm going to France ♪
♪ 我要去法国了 ♪
So, have you got any plans today?
你今天有什么安排吗
I'll probably go to the gym this morning,
上午我可能会去健身房♥
then do the shopping this afternoon.
然后下午去购物
Suburban bliss.
这就是住郊区的好处
Honestly...
说真的...
...the simple things are comforting.
...这些简单的事让人感到心情舒畅
Right.
好了
Call you later.
那我随后打给你
The house belongs to some friend of Lisa's or her dad's...
那个房♥子是丽莎的一个朋友的 也许是她父亲的...
or something.
或别人的
Anyway, they must be rich 'cause they've got a swimming pool and stuff.
总之 那人肯定很有钱 因为房♥子里还有游泳池呢
So you like her, then? Lisa?
所以你喜欢她了 丽莎
Dunno yet.
我还不知道
Don't really know her.
我不怎么了解她
Dad seems really happy, though.
但爸爸看起来很开心
All right, have a good day.
好了 祝你今天愉快
I'll see you at three.
我下午3点来接你
Wait, what are you gonna do while I'm away?
等一下 我不在的时候你要做什么
Whatever I like.
想做什么就做什么
Bye. Bye.
-再见 -再见
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Shit!
我靠
Fuck!
该死
Sorry! I'm so sorry.
抱歉 真的很抱歉
Do you need a hand?
你需要帮忙吗
Thank you. My fault.
-谢谢 -都怪我
I wasn't looking where I was going.
我没好好看路
剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表