剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表
Okay.
好
Thank you. You're welcome.
-谢谢 -不客气
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Yeah.
好
I need to see Dr. Ferguson now.
我需要见弗格森医生
Mr. Hawkins, how did you get in here? I want to see Dr. Ferguson, you cow.
-霍金斯先生 你怎么进来的 -我要见弗格森医生 你这头母牛
Mr. Hawkins, you need to calm down.
霍金斯先生 你冷静
"Mr. Hawkins," who the fuck is that, hmm?
"霍金斯先生" 你在叫谁呢
That's my fucking dad, you silly bitch.
那是我那操蛋老爹的名字 蠢贱♥货♥
Dr. Ferguson!
弗格森医生
I knew you were here.
我就知道你在这里
Anthony. You said I could call anytime.
-安东尼 -你说过我可以随时打电♥话♥
I was probably with another patient.
我当时有可能在跟别的病人交谈
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Should I call 999?
要不要我打报♥警♥电♥话♥
No, I don't fucking need 999.
不要 我不需要什么报♥警♥电♥话♥
I needed you two hours ago.
我两小时之前需要你
I don't usually see patients without an appointment.
没有预约 我一般不会见病人
But I'll make an exception.
但我会为你破个例
Just this once.
就这一次
How about... No. Not in there.
不如...不行 别去里面
Office hours are closed. We can talk outside.
已经下班了 我们去外面聊
Do you mind waiting?
你能等着我吗
Sure.
没问题
It's going to be all right.
不会有事的
No one helps me! No one!
没有人帮我 没有人
No one! No one!
没人 没有人
What about me? Well, I don't mean you.
-那我呢 -我不是说你
It's too late now! It's too late!
现在已经太迟了 太迟了
Can we find an hour tomorrow for Anthony?
明天能抽出一个小时给安东尼吗
You have 1:00 p.m. open.
你下午1点有时间
How would that be? Yeah.
-怎么样 -可以
Yeah, okay, I'll be there.
可以 我会来的
Miss Barnsley, Anthony and I have had a good talk.
巴恩斯利小姐 我和安东尼聊得很愉快
We've established some ground rules,
我们确立了一些基本原则
we have our weekly appointments...
我们每周会见面...
And if I need to see Dr. Ferguson between them,
如果我在别的时间需要见弗格森医生
I'll call the office.
我会给办公室打电♥话♥
And...
还有呢...
And I'm sorry I called you a cow and a bitch.
很抱歉我刚才叫你母牛和贱♥货♥
You're not a cow...
你不是母牛...
or a bitch.
也不是贱♥货♥
No worries, Mr. Hawkins.
没关系 霍金斯先生
Right, then.
那就这样吧
You have a good evening,
祝你今晚愉快
and I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Thanks again, Dr. Ferguson.
再次谢谢你 弗格森医生
I really appreciate it.
真的很感谢你
Sorry about that.
刚才的事抱歉了
Don't worry.
没关系
I think he's getting a bit obsessed with you, though.
但我觉得他好像迷上你了
Yeah, no shit.
嗯 可不是
Kid's a total fucking nutter.
那孩子疯疯癫癫的
Aren't you violating some type of doctor's oath by using that word?
那个词难道不违背你的医生誓言吗
Yeah, probably, but...
嗯 或许吧 但...
Sometimes there's nothing else that will do.
有时候只能这样
After five o'clock, you flick that professional switch
一过5点 你就关掉身上的职业开关
right to the off position, don't you?
调整到下班状态了 对吧
I...
我...
I... That wasn't...
我...那不是...
I didn't mean...
我不是那个...
I know.
我知道
Why not?
为何不可
Cheers.
干杯
Macallan.
麦卡伦威士忌
I remember this.
我记得这酒
It started all the trouble.
所有的麻烦都是因它而起
Would you take it back...
如果可以的话 你会希望...
if you could?
没发生那件事吗
No.
不会
Me either.
我也不会
Fuck, this is so...
靠 这也太...
Shit.
我♥操♥
David.
大卫
I'm not a bastard, Louise.
我不是混♥蛋♥ 露易丝
I'm not.
我不是
It's just...
只是...
there are things...
有些事...
Hey.
嘿
No, no, no, wait. I get it. I get it.
不 等一下 我理解
You did the only thing that a friend would do in that situation,
你做了朋友在那种情况下唯一会做的事
you fucked her husband, twice!
你上了她老公 还是两次
Shit, Lou!
真是的 露
The way you talk about it, it sounds like you're shagging both of them.
你说这件事的语气 就好像你把他们俩都睡了
Wait…
等一下...
Are you shagging both of them? No! No, of course not.
-你把他们俩都睡了吗 -不 没有 当然没有
Thank Christ for that, because that would be a grade-A shit fest.
谢天谢地 不然那就麻烦大了
I know. I know. I know that, but...
我知道 我知道 可是...
I like 'em both.
他们两个我都喜欢
Or you feel guilty about banging her husband,
也许你是因为睡了她老公心生内疚
so that's what you're telling yourself.
所以才这么告诉自己
You're not listening.
你没有好好听
Okay, so help me understand.
好吧 那你跟我解释一下
What is it you like about them?
你为什么喜欢他们俩
Adele's kind
阿黛尔人很好
and generous.
也很大方
And she seems too perfect, but she's...
她看起来太过完美 但其实她...
sad and lonely.
难过又孤单
And I know what that's like.
我懂那种感觉
She's been a real friend to me, I can't just abandon her.
我真心把她当朋友 我不能抛弃她
Maybe she's sad 'cause her husband's having an affair.
或许她难过是因为她老公出轨了
But why is he?
但他为什么要出轨
Things obviously aren't right between them.
显然他们的关系出了问题
They're both a lot happier with me than they are with each other.
他们跟我在一起时 明显比跟对方在一起时开心多了
Lou...
露...
you have to walk away.
你得抽身出来
Why should I?
为什么
Seriously.
说真的
Maybe for just once, I'd like not to worry about everyone else's feelings.
或许就这么一次 我不想担心其他人的感受
They're both adults.
他们都是成年人了
They're both hiding things from each other. Why don't they walk away?
他们都对彼此有所隐瞒 为什么不是他们抽身出来
Why do I always have to be the one who does the right thing?
为何做出正确选择的人总得是我
And it's going to have to end when Adam comes home, so...
等亚当回来后 我肯定会跟他们断了 所以...
for now, would you just let me enjoy myself?
现在 你能让我好好享受一下吗
Christ!
老天
I deserve to fuck up a little.
我也有权利做点坏事
You let yourself get too lonely.
你让自己太孤单了
Hmm.
呵呵
Listen…
听着...
You need to ditch them both...
你得甩掉他们俩...
...'cause someone's gonna get hurt and that is probably gonna be you.
...因为有人会受伤 那人很可能会是你
You're right.
你说得对
I know. You're right.
我知道 你说得对
So you'll put a stop to it?
所以你会停止吧
Lou?
露
Yeah. Yeah.
会的 会的
♪ No one I'll rather be with than you ♪
♪ 除了你 我不想和任何人在一起 ♪
♪ Never say the word But our eyes always do... ♪
♪ 没有把爱说出口 但我们的眼神出♥卖♥♥♥了自己... ♪
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嗨
How are you?
你好吗
剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表