剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表
I think David killed Rob.
我觉得大卫杀了罗伯
What happened in Brighton?
在布莱顿发生了什么事
He had an affair.
他出轨了
Marianne.
玛丽安
She owned the little café around the corner from his office.
她在他办公室附近开了家咖啡厅
Thank you.
谢谢
Morning. Yeah, morning.
-早上好 -嗯 早上好
Are you Marianne?
你是玛丽安吗
Yeah, unless you're here about the rates or something,
对 除非你是同行来问价的
in which case I've never heard of her.
那我就从没听说过这个人
Um, I... I really need to talk to you about David Ferguson and Adele.
我...我真的需要跟你聊聊大卫·弗格森和阿黛尔的事
I think you knew them.
我觉得你认识他们
Sorry. Who are you, can I ask?
抱歉 我能问下你是哪位吗
No one official. I... I just...
我不是政♥府♥的人 我...我只是...
really need to ask you some stuff
真的需要问你一些事
and I can see on your face I'm in the right place.
而且你的表情告诉我 你肯定知道
I have nothing to say about them.
关于他们 我没什么可说的
Please?
拜托了
It's really important.
真的是很重要的事
I've come a long way and...
我大老远过来 而且...
There was never anything in it.
我们之间从来就没有什么
David and me.
我和大卫
He was too young for me for a start.
主要是他对我来说太年轻了
He'd come in early,
他会很早就来店里
sit in the window,
坐在窗户旁
drink his coffee...
自己喝咖啡...
I always thought he looked sad.
我总是觉得他一脸忧伤
Anyway, uh...
总之...
he became a regular and, you know, you get used to people, start talking,
他后来成了这里的常客 你也知道的 人一熟了就开始交谈
and he was charming and funny.
他很有魅力 也很幽默
He can be.
他是这样
She'd come in too.
她也会过来
I didn't know at the time it was her.
我当时并不知道她是他老婆
She never said anything.
她向来一言不发
Just drank her peppermint tea and studied the place.
就是喝着薄荷茶 仔细打量店里
One day, I told David he looked unhappy.
有一天 我告诉大卫 他看起来不开心
He makes it hard not to care.
他的不开心很容易就能看出来
Yeah.
对
He asked me if it was possible to know everything about somebody
他问我是否有可能知道一个人的一切
and still be blind to who they really are.
但又不知道那人的真面目
I said it must be,
我说肯定有这个可能
otherwise I wouldn't have stayed with my arsehole husband as long as I did.
不然我也不会跟我那混♥蛋♥丈夫在一起了那么久
And then I told him nobody should make themselves miserable
然后我告诉他 谁都不该为了迎合他人
just to suit someone else.
而虐待自己
And then she turned up.
然后她就出现了
Stay out of my marriage.
别插手我的婚姻
I have nothing to do with... You can't have him.
-我跟你的婚姻一点关系都没... -你不可能拥有他的
David belongs to me.
大卫是我的
Listen, love, you've got the wrong idea... No, I don't.
-听着 亲爱的 你肯定是搞错了... -不 我没有
You do.
是你搞错了
Stop talking to him.
别再跟他说话
Stop making him like you.
别再让他喜欢你
He doesn't need your advice.
他不需要你的建议
I know what you say to him.
我知道你跟他说了什么
I know.
我知道
I think you should go now.
你应该走了
You need to leave us alone and stop making things worse.
你不要再烦我们 别再让情况变得更糟
Who do you think you are? I know who you are.
-你以为自己是哪根葱 -我知道你是哪根葱
A miserable old twat with only a cat for company.
一个只有一只猫陪伴又蠢又悲惨的老女人
David turned up and acted like nothing was different.
大卫之后来店里 一副若无其事的样子
He was still talking to me about how unhappy he was, and...
他还是跟我聊天 说自己有多不开心 然后...
well, I was pissed off by then, so I thought, "Fuck it."
我当时很生气 就想 "豁出去了"
I told David if he was miserable, then he should leave her.
我告诉大卫 他过得很悲惨 他应该离开她
What happened?
后来呢
Charlie?
查理
Puss?
小猫咪
Charlie?
查理
Oh, my God!
天啦
Jesus.
天啦
Charlie. You nearly gave me a heart attack.
查理 你差点害我心脏病发作
Oh, shh. It's okay.
没事了
Hello, Marianne.
你好 玛丽安
Have you been in my house, you bitch? Did you...
你进过我家吗 你个贱♥货♥ 你是不是...
Must be scary...
一定很吓人吧...
living alone.
你一个人住
Because if someone wants in, they can always find a way.
因为要是有人想进去 他们总能找到办法
And if anything happens to you,
如果你发生什么不测
who's gonna feed the cat?
以后谁来喂猫呢
I think this might be yours.
这东西应该是你的
I should have called the police,
我该打电♥话♥报♥警♥的
but I called David first...
但我先打给了大卫...
and he talked me out of pressing charges.
他说服了我不要起诉
Begged me at first, said that they would move away,
他先是求我 说他们会搬家
I wouldn't have to see them again. And when that didn't work,
我以后再也不会见到他们 这个办法不管用后
he said it was my word against hers.
他又说我和她各执一词
It wasn't just that, though.
但不只是那样
He was scared.
他很害怕
But when I told him, he wasn't shocked.
但是 我告诉他这件事的时候 他一点都不吃惊
Horrified, yes, but not surprised.
他是害怕 但一点都不觉得意外
I actually think that he was relieved
其实我觉得 他知道遭殃的只是我的衣服之后
it was just my clothes.
反而松了一口气
Thank you for this.
谢谢你告诉我这些事
I needed to know.
我真的需要知道
Yeah.
嗯
However you're involved with them,
不管你跟他们是什么关系
get away fast as you can.
尽快远离他们
There's something very wrong with her.
她很不对劲
The trick with the potatoes
处理土豆的妙诀在于
is to drop them in the boiling water,
把它们扔到滚烫的水里
and then you can hear the potatoes scream!
然后你们会听到土豆在尖叫
In ten minutes, we will take them out, and then we will roast them.
10分钟后 我们把土豆捞出来 然后开始烤
And, eh, tell me, Monsieur Chef...
告诉我 主厨先生...
...do you have a special recipe for the stuffing?
...关于填料 你有什么秘方吗
It is a special sauce… oui.
是一种秘制酱汁...对
I stuff the bird, how you say, vigorously...
我使劲把料塞进鸡里...
...and then I add the special sauce…
...然后加上秘制酱汁...
You're nasty.
你好恶心
And then I roast it for a long time.
然后把鸡烤上很长时间
I like a long time. I am French, no? Oui.
-我喜欢长时间 我是法国人 对吧 -对
And would you like me to help you, eh, put it in the oven, Monsieur?
先生 需要我帮你把鸡放进烤箱里吗
S'il vouis plait. I like this one.
如果你愿意的话 我喜欢这小子
Okay? All right.
-好吗 -可以
Et voila.
好了
Parlez francais? Je t'aime! Je t'aime! Je...
你会说法语 我爱你 我爱你 我...
I'll get more wine.
我再去倒点葡萄酒
Could I… Could I… Ah, sorry.
-我能...我能... -抱歉
It's all right.
没关系
It smells so good, Rob.
真好闻 罗伯
Food at uni's terrible.
大学食堂的饭超级难吃
I could be the Fairdale chef.
我可以在菲尔戴尔当厨师
Live downstairs in the servants' quarters.
住在楼下的仆人间里
You know, I was worried about you at first, Rob.
其实 我刚开始还有点担心你 罗伯
What kind of…
担心你会...
influence you were.
带坏阿黛尔
Be weird if you weren't.
你要是不担心才怪
We did meet in rehab.
我们确实是在康复中心认识的
And no one wants to hear that their girlfriend's...
没人想听到他们的女朋友...
Uh... Fiancée.
不对...是未婚妻
Fiancée has met another man, he's really funny,
未婚妻认识了另一个男人 那人还很幽默
makes her feel so much better.
让她感觉好多了
剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表