剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表
If you love him, then you can save him from this.
如果你爱他 那你就能救他
Fuck off.
滚蛋
Fuck off!
滚蛋
Fuck off!
滚蛋
Fuck off!
滚蛋
Fuck off!
滚蛋
The other person has cleared.
对方已挂断
The other person has...
对方已...
Can't you stay?
你就不能留下来吗
You're gonna make me fail my exams.
你会害我考试不及格的
Please?
求你了
You keep distracting me, don't you? I wish I didn't have to go.
你总是让我分心 不是吗 真希望我不用走
Give me a kiss.
亲我一下
It's so good to see you happy again.
看到你又开心起来 真是太好了
See you next weekend.
我们下周末见
Love you. Bye!
-我爱你 -再见
How does it feel?
那是什么感觉
Happy.
开心的感觉
Everything...
一切...
gets kinda...
都变得...
fuzzy round... round the edges.
模糊...模糊起来
You want to try?
你要试试吗
Something to put it in.
你可以把东西放里面
Oh, it... It's beautiful.
这盒子...真美
Something to remember you by.
算是你留给我的纪念
What does that mean?
这话什么意思
All this.
所有这些
I know it can't last, Adele.
我知道这不可能持久的 阿黛尔
You do too.
你也知道
You and David, now I've seen you together, you won't... want me around.
你和大卫 我见了你们在一起的样子 你们不会...需要我在旁边
That's not true, Rob.
不是的 罗伯
David likes you.
大卫喜欢你
He does.
真的
I can see why you love him, by the way.
对了 我现在明白你为什么爱他了
He's kind of perfect, isn't he?
他简直完美 对吧
You're perfect together...
你们是天生一对...
in this place.
在这个地方
You're gonna have this fairy-tale life.
你会过上童话般的生活
Why is that so bad?
这有什么不好的吗
It's not.
没有
It's like you get to control the dream, you know,
就好像你能控制梦境
full time.
每时每刻都能
But your eyes aren't closed and you...
但你并不需要闭上眼睛 而且你...
don't have to be asleep, or...
也不需要睡着 或者...
lie in one place.
躺在某个地方
My parents burned to death in this house.
我父母在这个房♥子里被烧死了
There's nothing about that I want in my dream.
我可不希望自己梦到这种事
It wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
Maybe if I'd actually been here,
如果我当时真的在家
I'd have woken up.
也许我会醒过来
But I wasn't.
但我不在家
I was miles away...
我在很远的地方...
watching other people,
看着别人
wondering what it was like to be them.
想着成为他们会是什么样子
To have their lives instead of my own.
放弃自己的生活 过上他们的生活
And now you can do it too.
现在你也能做到了
I read about something.
我读到一些东西
Something we should try.
我们可以试试
Together.
一起试
"It all started with fire,
"一切以一场大火开始
so it's only fitting that is how it ends.
所以也只能以一场大火结束
History repeating itself.
历史总会重演
I put Rob's body into the well.
是我把罗伯的尸体扔到了井里
My husband David had nothing to do with it.
我丈夫大卫跟这件事毫无关系
His only crime was trying to protect me.
他唯一的罪过就是试图保护我
David deserves to have love.
大卫值得拥有爱
He's a good man.
他是个好人
And I held him prisoner for too long.
我把他囚禁得太久
I can admit what I've done.
我可以承认自己做了什么
But I can't face the consequences.
但我无法面对后果
I'd rather have oblivion than be alone."
我宁愿被遗忘 也不要孤单"
No. No, no, no. No, no, no...
不 不 不 不 不...
Come on, come on, come on.
快接电♥话♥ 快接电♥话♥
No, don't do it.
不要 别做傻事
Hi, you've reached Adele Ferguson... Shit!
-你好 这里是阿黛尔·弗格森的... -我♥操♥
How far away are we?
还有多远
About three minutes. Thanks.
-三分钟 -谢谢
Emergency. Which service do you require?
救护中心 请问有什么需要
Adele?
阿黛尔
Adele!
阿黛尔
Adele!
阿黛尔
Come on.
不是吧
Adele!
阿黛尔
Oh, shit.
糟了
Adele!
阿黛尔
Let me in, Adele!
让我进去 阿黛尔
Okay, okay. Come on. Come on.
好了 快 快
Come on.
快
Shit!
妈的
No!
不
Adele!
阿黛尔
Fuck!
靠
Fuck!
靠
Think of a door.
想象一道门
You can only travel to places you know.
你只能去你知道的地方
Think of a door. Okay.
想象一道门 好
You have to visualize the details.
你得把细节视觉化
Two, three, four... Come with me.
-二 三 四... -跟我来
I need to show you something.
我得给你看样东西
...five, six, seven...
...五 六 七...
eight...
八...
nine...
九...
ten.
十
Adele?
阿黛尔
Not anymore.
我不再是阿黛尔了
I can't move.
我动不了
That's the smack.
是因为海♥洛♥因♥
It's a kick in the ass if you aren't used to it.
你要是不习惯的话 确实会难受
This voice, it's going to take some getting used to.
你的声音 我得花一阵子适应了
Adele, what's happening to me?
阿黛尔 我这是怎么了
You don't get to take him from me, Louise.
你不能把他从我身边抢走 露易丝
Did you really think I was going to let that happen?
你真以为我会让那种事发生吗
What are you doing?
你要做什么
No.
不要
Please, Adele.
求你了 阿黛尔
Please don't.
别这样
Adele.
阿黛尔
You have no idea the shit I've been through to earn this.
你不知道我为了过上这种生活 经历了多少痛苦
It's mine.
这是我的
Please.
求你了
No.
不要
Adam...
亚当...
Hi.
嗨
I'm... I'm Louise.
我是...我是露易丝
Louise. Louise Barnsley. Yeah.
露易丝 露易丝·巴恩斯利 对
Yeah, I have a son.
对 我有个儿子
He's my world.
他是我的一切
Adam.
亚当
No, no. Divorced.
不 我离婚了
Three years now.
三年了
剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表