剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表
You should go.
你该走了
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 嗯
Of course.
当然
David.
大卫
What is all this?
你这是做什么
I made dinner.
我做了晚餐
You've been working so much, we haven't eaten together in ages.
你最近总是在工作 我们都很久没有一起吃过饭了
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
I'm making an effort, David.
我在努力 大卫
An effort to what?
努力做什么
To make you happy.
努力让你开心
Is it happening again, David?
又发生那种事了吗 大卫
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You know what I mean.
你知道我在说什么
Do I?
是吗
You tell me.
你倒是告诉我
Is it happening again?
又发生那种事了吗
Is it?
是吗
Should I start looking for a new job, Adele?
我是不是该开始 找新工作了 阿黛尔
You scare me when you yell.
你大吼的时候会吓到我
Fuck, that is rich.
靠 你招数还真多
Hello, darling.
喂 亲爱的
I thought you weren't going to answer.
我还以为你不会接呢
Well, here I am.
我这不是接了嘛
I was worried.
我很担心
Have I done something wrong?
我做错了什么了吗
Last night you...
昨晚你...
You worried me.
你让我很担心
What are you going to do today?
你今天有什么安排
Are you really interested, or do you just want to know where I am?
你是真心感兴趣 还是只想知道我在哪
Both.
都有
I'm going to go to the gym.
我要去健身房♥
Then maybe find some cozy cafe for a coffee.
然后或许找个舒服的咖啡厅喝杯咖啡
Is that meant to be funny?
你在跟我开玩笑吗
What?
怎么了
Do I need to make an adjustment?
我是不是该做调整了
No.
不用
Absolutely not.
当然不用
Then prove it to me, Adele.
那就证明给我看 阿黛尔
I've got to go.
我得挂了
Call if you need me.
有事给我打电♥话♥
Love you.
爱你哦
Look, this is awkward...
我真是难以启齿...
but I just... I didn't know who else to turn to when...
但我...真不知道该找谁了
I'm so worried.
我太担心了
David's a perfectionist.
大卫是完美主义者
And he tends to overdo it at work.
他在工作上会过于追求完美
He's been trying to get better at it, but...
他一直想做得更好 但是...
he likes to control everything.
他喜欢控制一切
Always has.
一向如此
When things get a little too much, he...
如果有什么不合他的意 他...
He what?
他会怎样
Gets stressed.
他会有压力
And when that happens,
他一旦有压力
he makes bad choices.
就会做出糟糕的选择
I think maybe he's drinking too much.
我觉得他好像在酗酒
He's home late at night,
他很晚才回家
out before I wake up. He's working way too hard.
我早上还没睡醒他就出门了 他工作太努力了
He's been sleeping in the spare room.
他一直睡在客房♥
I'm sorry to drop this on you.
很抱歉跟你说这种事
But I'm alone all the time
但我一直都觉得好孤单
and my mind gets racing and I freak out about stuff.
我的思维会变得异常活跃 我遇到点事情就会崩溃
I can't talk to him and I have no one else to talk to
我没办法跟他说 也不能跟别人说
and you're the only friend I have here.
你是我在这里唯一的朋友
I don't know why you put up with me. It's okay.
-我都不知道你为什么要忍♥着我 -没事的
Hey.
嘿
Adele...
阿黛尔...
I'm listening.
我在听
Just saying it out loud to someone else feels better.
能向你倾诉这些话 我感觉好多了
I love David.
我爱大卫
Nothing changes that.
任何事都不会改变这一点
And he once ran into a burning building for you.
他曾冲进着火的房♥子里救你
That's a lot of love.
他肯定也很爱你
Maybe there's a way to remind him of that.
或许有什么方法能提醒他一下
You're right.
你说得对
Thank you.
谢谢你
No.
不客气
How are you getting on with the notebook?
笔记本你看得怎么样了
Pinching myself like a maniac.
天天像疯子一样掐自己
Yeah, I feel like an idiot.
对 我觉得自己就是个白♥痴♥
I don't think I get it. You will.
-我做不到 -你能做到的
You have to want to change your life.
你得抱有改变人生的坚定想法
Do you want to have night terrors forever?
你想以后永远做噩梦吗
I really do not.
真的不想
Then, promise me you'll keep at it, Louise.
那就答应我你会继续努力 露易丝
Don't give up.
别放弃
You can't. All right.
-你不能放弃 -好吧
I'll keep going.
我会继续努力
Who is Rob, by the way?
对了 罗伯是谁
I thought the journal was yours?
我还以为那是你的日记
An old friend.
他是我一个老朋友
Seems quite a character.
貌似是个人物
You have no idea.
你是不知道他有多棒
I'm awake.
我醒着
The doctors would say these dreams represent my guilt about my habit.
医生说这些梦代表 我对习惯的内疚之情
Sod that!
去他的
They're about my family sucking the life out of me.
是我的家人在吸我的血
Now usually, this is where I wake up...
一般我会在这个时候醒来...
and then it happened.
但那件事就那样发生了
Now you're talkin'.
这才像话嘛
Hi.
嗨
That'll be all, Gary.
没事了 盖里
Seriously?
真的吗
It's my dream.
这是我的梦
Where's my bloody door?
我的门到底在哪
Good morning.
早啊
Morning.
早
New meds for you.
你的新药
Why?
为什么
I didn't like the way you sounded on the phone the other day.
我不喜欢你那天在电♥话♥里的语气
How did I sound?
什么语气
Like that.
就是那种语气
I don't need new pills.
我不需要新药
Take them.
吃药
I'd really prefer not to.
我真的不想吃
Don't I always look after you?
我不是一直都在照顾你吗
Isn't that what you want?
这不是你想要的吗
What you've always wanted?
不是你一直以来都想要的吗
You know it is.
你知道是这样的
That's what I'm doing.
我现在就是在照顾你
Good.
很好
All right.
好了
I'm off, then.
那我走了
Walk out?
你跟我一起走吗
Oh, you go on.
你先走吧
Need him to sign a few things.
我需要他签一些文件
All right, then.
那好吧
Cheers. Good night.
-再见 -晚安
Come in.
进来
These all need signatures.
这些文件需要你签字
剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表