剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表
I love you.
我爱你
I, uh...
我...
Good morning.
早上好
Shit.
糟糕
♪ All I know is that you're so nice ♪
♪ 我只知道 你很棒 ♪
♪ You're the nicest thing I've seen ♪
♪ 你是我见过的最棒的人 ♪
♪ I wish that we could ♪
♪ 我希望我们可以 ♪
♪ Give it a go ♪
♪ 放手一试 ♪
♪ See if we could be something ♪
♪ 看看我们能否成功 ♪
♪ I wish I was your favorite girl... ♪
♪ 我希望自己是你最爱的女孩... ♪
Didn't you fancy group hugging on the hike today then?
你不喜欢今天徒步活动上的群体拥抱吗
What was that?
你说什么
You didn't fancy the team misery walk?
你不喜欢悲惨的集体徒步吗
No.
不喜欢
Is that why you're hiding up there? Have you seen Mark?
-所以你才躲在树上吗 -你看见马克了吗
I don't think counselors should be wearing the same shirt for three days.
我觉得辅♥导♥员不该一连三天都穿同一件衬衣
That is not a clean man.
他不怎么讲卫生
You're the girl who paints fires.
你是那个画火的女孩
I read about what happened in the paper.
我在报纸上看到过那件事
Sorry about your parents.
我为你父母的事深表遗憾
Was it horrible?
是不是很恐怖
Yes.
是的
Did you see them?
你看到他们了吗
After?
大火之后
All burnt up and that.
被烧焦的他们
You're the boy who sleepwalks.
你是那个梦游的男孩
Yeah.
对
I keep waking everybody up, right?
我总是把大家吵醒 对吧
Piss you off?
我是不是惹你生气了
I don't sleep much anyway.
反正我也不怎么睡觉
Rob.
我是罗伯
Adele.
我是阿黛尔
That why you're here?
你是因为梦游来的吗
Your night terrors?
你的夜惊症
Bad habits.
糟糕的习惯
They think my bad dreams are connected to the drugs.
但他们觉得我的梦魇跟毒品有关
They think you don't want to sleep,
他们认为你不想睡觉
'cause you were asleep when the fire happened.
是因为火灾发生的时候你正在睡觉
Sleep is different for me.
睡觉对我来说不一样
Different how?
怎么个不一样
I guess you can get away with that mysterious act when you look like you.
我猜等你正常一些 就能摆脱那种神秘的行为
Know what you should do?
你知道你该怎么做吗
Next time,
下次
paint some water instead, right?
你改画水 知道吗
And then tell them that the fires...
然后告诉他们火...
the fires represent my grief,
火代表你的悲伤
but the water is about washing it away.
但水就要把它们都冲走了
And then they'll get all gushy
然后他们就会因为
about how they're saving you and leave you the fuck alone.
挽救了你而狂喜 然后就不会再来烦你了
Deal.
没问题
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早
Thought it was time you had them again.
我觉得是时候把它们还给你了
Thank you, David.
谢谢你 大卫
One reason to have them,
还给你的一个原因是
Adele...
阿黛尔...
I've been looking into the area.
我在调查这个地区
I want to do some outreach work with addicts.
我想针对瘾君子做一些外展服务
It'll mean me being away more,
这意味着我会经常不在家
weekends and stuff.
周末和平时都是
It's a lovely idea.
这主意不错
If you can help people, then you should.
如果你能帮到别人 就应该去帮他们
You have to tell me
你得告诉我
if it's an issue.
这样会不会有问题
It won't be.
不会有问题的
You're a good man, David.
你是个好人 大卫
Right.
嗯
Okay.
好了
Croissants are warm.
羊角面包还热着呢
These are for your 12:30.
这些是你12点半的安排
Ah, great.
好极了
I should probably ask, are you happy with everything?
我或许应该问问 你对一切都还满意吧
I mean, you know,
我是说
here work-wise?
工作方面的
The way I'm doing stuff.
我的工作方式
Why wouldn't I be?
我为什么会不满意
I dunno.
我不知道
People like things a certain way. I just want to make sure.
每个人有自己的偏好 我只是想确认一下
I feel like I'm in very capable hands.
我觉得自己被照顾得很好
Good.
那就好
That's good, then.
没事了
Do you have any weekend plans?
你这周末有安排吗
Shit! Sorry! No, I didn't mean, em...
抱歉 不 我不是那个意思...
It's Friday. I just meant did you have anything planned, you know,
今天是周五 我只是问问 你跟你儿子亚当
with, eh, you and Adam?
有没有什么安排
Or whoever. I... I...
或者跟其他人 我...
Shit.
郁闷
I'm trying to make conversation.
我就是想跟你说说话
You really do this for a living?
你真是靠做这个吃饭的吗
It's amazing, isn't it?
很奇妙 是吧
Though, you did remember Adam's name, which is actually quite impressive.
但你确实记住了亚当的名字 这其实挺让人惊讶的
Uh, but he's with his dad this weekend, so the world's my ostrich.
但他这周在他爸爸那里 所以我想做什么都可以
Probably be a spa day, you know?
或许去做个水疗
Mani, pedi, facial.
做个美甲 足部护理 再做个美容
Then a big night out somewhere flash.
然后晚上去个好地方狂欢一番
Paint the town.
好好享受一下夜生活
Well, I hope you have a good time, Louise.
希望你周末过得愉快 露易丝
Oh, I will.
我会的
♪ When your baby ♪
♪ 当你的爱人 ♪
♪ Leaves you all alone ♪
♪ 丢下你一个人 ♪
♪ And nobody ♪
♪ 而且没人 ♪
♪ Calls you on the phone ♪
♪ 给你打电♥话♥ ♪
♪ Dontcha feel like crying? ♪
♪ 你会不会想哭 ♪
♪ Dontcha feel like crying? ♪
♪ 你会不会想哭 ♪
♪ Well, here I am, my honey ♪
♪ 我在这里 亲爱的 ♪
♪ C'mon, c'mon, cry to me ♪
♪ 来吧 来吧 对着我哭泣吧 ♪
♪ You don't ever ♪
♪ 你永远不用 ♪
♪ Have to walk alone ♪
♪ 独自去漫步 ♪
♪ But you'll see ♪
♪ 而是会看到 ♪
♪ Come on, take my hand ♪
♪ 来吧 挽着我的手臂 ♪
♪ And baby, won't you walk with me? ♪
♪ 宝贝 和我一起漫步吧 ♪
Hiya. Hi.
-你好 -嗨
Enjoy. Thanks.
-请慢用 -谢谢
Hello, girls. My name's Josh and I'm from Surrey!
姑娘们 大家好 我叫乔希 来自萨里
Josh from Surrey. Girls, are you turned on or turned off?
来自萨里的乔希 姑娘们 你们是心潮澎湃 还是心灰意冷
Mummy!
妈妈
Mummy!
妈妈
Help!
救命啊
Adam!
亚当
Mummy!
妈妈
I've never seen her eating a cake, so it is kind of a tribute for her.
我从没见过她吃蛋糕 所以这算是对她的一种致敬
Rahul's honoring his grandmother
拉胡尔为了纪念自己的奶奶
with two tiers of sandwiched coconut on chocolate sponges...
在巧克力海绵蛋糕上夹了两层椰子三明治...
...decorated with chocolate shards and soaked in...
...上面洒上了巧克力碎 浸泡在...
Hello, sweetheart! Hi, Mum.
-你好 亲爱的 -你好 妈妈
Ooh. Did you have a good weekend?
你这周末过得开心吗
It was awesome! Right, Dad?
非常开心 对吧 爸爸
Awesome.
好极了
It was decent anyway, at least.
至少还不错
Straight in the bath, please.
你快去洗个澡
剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表