剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表
♪ Mr. Sandman ♪
♪ 睡魔先生 ♪
♪ Bring me a dream ♪
♪ 请带给我好梦 ♪
♪ Make her the cutest That I've ever seen ♪
♪ 让她成为我见过的最可爱的人 ♪
Higher! Higher, Mum!
高点 再高点 妈妈
Yeah!
太棒了
♪ Like roses and clover ♪
♪ 就像玫瑰和三叶草 ♪
♪ And tell her That her lonely nights are over ♪
♪ 然后告诉她 孤独的夜晚不再有 ♪
♪ Sandman ♪
♪ 睡魔 ♪
♪ I'm so alone ♪
♪ 我太孤单了 ♪
♪ Don't have nobody to call my own... ♪
♪ 没有谁属于我 ♪
Morning.
早上好
♪ Please turn on your magic beam ♪
♪ 请打开你的魔法光束 ♪
♪ Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream ♪
♪ 睡魔先生 请带给我好梦 ♪
♪ Mr. Sandman ♪
♪ 睡魔先生 ♪
♪ Bring me a dream ♪
♪ 请带给我好梦 ♪
♪ Make her the cutest That I've ever seen ♪
♪ 让她成为我见过的最可爱的人 ♪
♪ Give her the word that I'm not a rover ♪
♪ 告诉她 我不是流浪者 ♪
♪ And tell her That her lonely nights are over ♪
♪ 然后告诉她 孤独的夜晚不再有 ♪
♪ Oh, Sandman ♪
♪ 噢 睡魔 ♪
♪ I'm so alone ♪
♪ 我太孤单了 ♪
♪ Don't have nobody to call my own ♪
♪ 没有谁属于我 ♪
♪ So please turn on your magic beam ♪
♪ 所以 请打开你的魔法光束 ♪
♪ Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream ♪
♪ 睡魔先生 请带给我好梦 ♪
You eat your greens, and you'll get your main.
吃完绿叶菜 就能吃主食
You'll get your spaghetti.
就能吃意大利面
Yeah, up there for thinking, down there for dancing.
对 脑子是用来思考的 身体是用来跳舞的
What does that positivity correspond with?
这种积极的态度怎么来的
Well, I'm... I'm afraid on this subject...
恐怕...恐怕在这件事上...
...my positivity is not the...
...我的积极态度不是...
Hello, sweetheart!
你好 亲爱的
Oh, come here. My baby!
过来 我的宝贝
Oh, I've missed you. Yes, I know.
-我好想你 -嗯 我知道
I got you something. Really? What is it?
-我有样东西要送给你 -真的吗 什么东西
From France.
在法国买♥♥的
Oh, wow. It says "je t'aime."
-哇哦 -上面写着"我爱你"
It's beautiful.
真好看
I love it. Come here.
我太喜欢了 过来抱抱
You're so sweet. Oh, God, I'm happy you're back, babes.
你真贴心 老天 看到你回来真是太好了 宝贝
Why don't you take your bag into your bedroom
你去把包放回卧室
and I'll say goodbye to Daddy, okay?
我跟你♥爸♥道个别 好吗
Okay.
好
See you soon, soldier.
回头见了 士兵
Bye, Dad.
再见 爸爸
I swear, he's grown so much. Yeah.
-我真的觉得他长大了好多 -是啊
You're looking well yourself, Lou.
你看起来气色不错 露
I've been hitting the gym a little.
我一直有去健身房♥
I even stopped smoking.
我甚至戒了烟
Bloody hell.
不是吧
Guess you won't want this, then.
那我猜你不需要这个了
Two more in here. Oh, no. No.
-里面还有两瓶呢 -噢 不 不行
Wine is always welcome.
红酒不论何时都受欢迎
Thanks for this, Louise. I know... You know, it wasn't easy.
谢谢你 露易丝 我知道... 这对你来说不容易
It's fine.
没事
Honestly, it was a good thing to do.
说实话 这样挺好的
How's Lisa?
丽莎怎么样
Yeah.
嗯
She's doing great, actually.
她真的挺好的
Good.
那就好
Go on.
你走吧
Ian.
伊恩
I'm happy for you.
我为你开心
No!
不要
Go on, then. Go on, then.
快 快点
Wah! Go on!
快点
High kick!
大脚开球
Mummy!
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈
Yes!
太棒了
I don't need two legs for this!
我都用不着两条腿
One, two, three...
一 二 三...
♪ Drown in your mind... ♪
♪ 沉溺在你的思绪中... ♪
I missed days like this.
我好想念这样的时光
I missed you.
我很想你
I felt bad that I went to France without you.
我撇下你自己去法国 我感到很内疚
Don't.
别这样
Do you miss Daddy?
你想爸爸吗
Sometimes.
有时候吧
You don't hate him? No.
-你不恨他吗 -不恨
Your dad is a good man.
你♥爸♥是个好人
And without him, I wouldn't have you.
没有他 也不会有你
And when you're older, you'll understand things happen
等你长大一些 就会明白 有些事会发生
and it just means people shouldn't be together anymore.
只能说明两个人不能在一起了
They stop being good for each other,
他们不适合在一起了
and then it's best to end it before things really fester.
所以还是趁出岔子之前分开比较好
What does "fester" mean?
"出岔子"是什么意思
It means when things go rotten.
就是出问题的意思
That might have been a little too fast.
这也太快了点吧
There's no such thing!
根本没有这种东西
Really? You're talking to...
真的吗 你说的是...
Someone's at the door, Mum!
有人敲门 妈妈
Yep, I'm on it.
好 我去开
Who is it?
是谁
I won't know till I open it, will I?
我得开了门才会知道 对吧
Hello, stranger. Hey.
-你好 陌生人 -嘿
Auntie Sophie! Hello.
-苏菲阿姨 -你好
Sorry, I've been...
抱歉 我最近状态...
crap.
很糟
I've been worried about you.
我一直在担心你
So, did you really quit?
你是真的辞职了
Or did David fire you?
还是大卫炒了你
Because he found out about you and his wife.
因为他知道你跟他妻子的事了
Yes. Shit, Lou.
-没错 -可恶 露
What did I tell you?
我怎么跟你说的
We already agreed... What?
-我们早就说好... -说好什么
To live my life exactly like you told me I should?
让我按照你给我规定的那样生活吗
I really don't need "I told you so" s right now.
我现在真的不需要马后炮
I'm only here because I care, Lou.
我来这里是因为我在乎你 露
And look...
而且 听着...
it must sting, I know,
你肯定很难受 我知道
but you're best off out of it.
但你最好还是抽身而退
Yeah.
对
Because you are out of it, right?
因为你已经抽身而退了 对吧
I'm worried about her.
我担心她
Oh, Jesus...
天啦...
I hate...
我讨厌...
...seeing her the way she is, so... fragile.
...看到她那个样子 她太...脆弱了
Seriously, Lou, David's a psychiatrist.
说真的 露 大卫是心理医生
Maybe his wife is crackers.
或许他老婆就是神经病
Proper Jane Eyre in the attic stuff,
或许她就像"简爱"里被关在阁楼里的老婆
which would explain why he's having these affairs.
这就解释得通他为什么频频出轨了
I would know.
那我肯定会知道
God, everything you're saying...
天啦 你说的话都太...
I don't even think you know,
你可能都没注意到
but it just says, "Poor old Louise,
但你的口气就像 "可怜的老女人露易丝
can't even get an affair right.
连外遇都搞不好
Always ends up hurt."
总是受伤的那个"
I'm not the bloody victim here, Sophie, all right?
苏菲 我他妈不是受害者 好吗
I never fucking have been.
我他妈从来都不是
Adele's got no one else.
阿黛尔没有别人可以依靠
Not really.
真的
剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表