剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表
Adele...
阿黛尔...
Just us.
只有我们知道
All I want...
我只想...
is for us to be together.
我只想跟你在一起
I love you.
我爱你
David...
大卫...
I love you.
我爱你
David...
大卫...
Please.
求你了
So I tried...
所以我努力了...
for so long.
很久
You know, I think that maybe I could have done it,
你知道吗 我觉得也许我可以做到
learned to live with it,
学会隐瞒真♥相♥继续生活
if I thought it haunted Adele too. But...
如果我觉得这件事也让阿黛尔不安 但...
it didn't.
并没有
This boy's life, gone...
这个男孩死了...
and she moved on like it was nothing.
她却像没事一样开始了新生活
In the end, I knew I had to leave.
后来 我知道我必须离开她
But then Adele said that she'd tell them I killed Rob.
但那时候阿黛尔说 她会告诉别人 是我杀了罗伯
What are we going to do?
我们该怎么办
You're not going to do anything.
你什么都不要做
Sending that letter to the police, you've set me free.
你给警方寄了那封信 反而解放了我
I'm going to do what I should have done years ago:
我要去做多年前就该做的事
go up to Scotland,
我要去苏格兰
finally tell the truth.
把真♥相♥说出来
Can't you wait? Can't we...
你就不能等等吗 我们就不能...
Maybe just a few days. No.
-或许等几天去 -不行
I need to go before she knows.
我得在她知道前过去
David... Look, Adele has a way of knowing things.
-大卫... -听着 阿黛尔有办法知道一切
Things she shouldn't.
她不该知道的事
Listen, this is going to sound mental, but I know how.
听着 这话可能听起来有点疯狂 但我知道是什么方式
I know how because she's always there, watching, listening, and you don't even...
我知道她是如何一直在那里 看着 听着 你都没...
She's not normal, David. Look, I know. I know that.
-她不正常 大卫 -听着 我知道 这我知道
And I know I've let this go on for far too long.
我也知道自己纵容她太久了
But Adele is not in charge anymore.
但阿黛尔现在说了不算
Because of you.
因为你
Oh, and...
还有...
stay away from Adele.
远离阿黛尔
Louise, you promise me.
露易丝 你答应我
She's dangerous. I promise.
-她很危险 -我答应你
It's going to be all right.
都会好的
Bye.
再见
Hey.
嘿
Hello, kiddo. Hi, Mummy.
-你好啊 儿子 -嗨 妈妈
I've got a surprise for you.
我有个惊喜要给你
You're staying at your dad's tonight. Why?
-你今晚住爸爸家 -为什么
I've got something on.
我有事
Hot date?
激♥情♥约会吗
No.
不是
What makes you think that?
你怎么会这么想
I am seven, Mum. I do know stuff.
我都七岁了 妈妈 有些事我知道
Dad has Lisa,
爸爸有丽莎
so you've got to have someone sometime.
所以你偶尔也需要人陪
That's not really an option right now.
我现在真的没心情考虑这件事
Do I need to go back home for my things?
我需要回家收拾东西吗
Got you covered.
我都帮你收拾好了
Hey, you all right, son? Hey, Dad!
-嘿 你还好吧 儿子 -嘿 老爸
Hiya.
你好
Listen, thanks for this.
听着 谢谢你帮我
He's got his pajamas and change of clothes for school and stuff in here.
这个包里有他的睡衣 换洗的校服 和别的东西
Okay.
好
Give us a hug, babe.
让我抱抱 宝贝
Oh, God, I'm gonna miss you.
天啦 我会想你的
I'll see you tomorrow, okay babe?
我们明天见 好吗 宝贝
Yeah?
好吗
See you. Bye. Bye.
-再见 -再见
Hi, Lisa!
嗨 丽莎
You sure everything's all right, Lou?
你确定一切都好吗 露
No, yeah, yeah, um...
都好 对...
I'm good, thanks. It's just, uh...
我很好 谢谢 只是...
A mate's run into a bit of a rough patch, so...
我一个朋友遇到点麻烦 所以...
I said I'd help him out.
我答应要去帮他
Sure.
好
I'll call you tomorrow though, yeah? Yeah.
-我明天会打给你 好吗 -好
Thanks, Ian.
谢了 伊恩
Well, we love having him.
我们也很喜欢有他在
Thank Lisa for me as well, yeah?
替我也谢谢丽莎 好吗
Yeah.
好
Bye.
再见
Adele.
阿黛尔
Are you here?
你在这里吗
Now?
现在
Adele.
阿黛尔
Did you want me, Louise?
你找我吗 露易丝
What the fuck have you been playing at, Adele?
你到底在搞什么鬼 阿黛尔
I should be asking you that,
这话应该是我问你
don't you think?
你不觉得吗
You have been fucking my husband.
你一直在睡我老公
Yeah.
对
Yes.
没错
And you... you were watching, weren't you? You were here.
而你...你一直都在看着 对吧 你也在这里
You... Whatever the hell you call it. You were here.
你...不管你把那叫什么 你都在这里
Yes.
对
I thought you were my friend.
我还以为你是我的朋友
Do you understand how I felt?
你理解我的感受吗
I was alone.
我很孤独
And then I meet someone like me.
然后遇到了自己的同类人
No.
不
No. I'm not falling for it anymore, Adele.
不要 我不会再上当了 阿黛尔
Were you watching me this whole time? Everywhere I went?
你一直在盯着我吗 不管我去哪
No.
没有
It doesn't work like that.
不是那样的
You can only travel to places you know.
你只能去你知道的地方
You have to visualize the details.
你得把细节视觉化
Why didn't you say something?
你怎么不早说
You could have made it end instead of all these lies.
你本来可以结束这一切 而不是一直骗我
I wanted you to hate him.
我希望你恨他
I wanted you to choose me.
我希望你选择我
I wanted you to love me the most.
我希望你最爱我
But no...
但你没有...
You just pitied me.
你只是可怜我
Felt guilty and carried on fucking the man I love.
你一边内疚 一边又继续睡我爱的男人
But, don't you understand?
但你不明白吗
I believed you, didn't I? I...
我相信了你 不是吗
About all of it.
所有的事
I went to the police, I told them about Rob and David.
我找了警♥察♥ 跟他们说了罗伯和大卫的事
You did what?
你做了什么
I never told you to do that.
我从没说过让你那样做
Yeah, well...
对 但是...
I was trying to do the right thing!
我是想做正确的事
And I didn't know you were lying then, did I?
我当时不知道你在撒谎 不是吗
They won't believe you.
他们不会相信你的
But they'll believe David. What?
-但他们会相信大卫 -什么
He's going to Scotland to tell them the truth.
他要去苏格兰告诉他们真♥相♥
No.
不
He can't.
不可能
He wouldn't. He has.
-他不会去的 -他已经去了
You've only got one option now, Adele.
你现在只有一个选择 阿黛尔
They'll take him away from me. If you care about him,
-他们会把他从我身边带走 -如果你还在乎他
tell the truth!
就把真♥相♥说出来
剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表