剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表
to hire a good psychiatrist these days.
请个优秀的心理医生有多难
Very in demand.
缺口相当大
Modern life is good for business.
现代生活倒是对我们的生意很有利
Lucky for us all, I suppose.
看来我们都很幸运
Yes, quite.
对 没错
Well, we're very excited to have David joining us.
我们很高兴大卫能加入我们
Not sure I could keep him away, Dilip.
我也关不住他了 迪利普
He hasn't stopped talking about starting work
自从收到你的邀请 他就一直嚷嚷着
since you made him the offer.
要开始工作
It's true. I've heard so much about the practice.
没错 我久仰我们诊所的大名
Can I see David's office?
我能看看大卫的办公室吗
Shit.
我靠
So I can picture where all the magic happens.
这样我就能想象 所有奇迹发生的地方了
Yes, of course. Shit.
-当然可以 -靠
I'll give you a grand tour. Fucking shit.
-我带你们好好参观下 -我靠
Louise should be in soon.
露易丝应该很快就会到
It'll be good to meet her. Oh, she's great.
我很高兴跟她认识一下 她非常棒
Fuck.
靠
Fuck.
靠
How long were you locked in the toilet?
你把自己反锁在卫生间里多久
Twenty minutes.
20分钟
Sharma was giving him the full bloody tour.
沙马在带他参观诊所
I wish I had seen your face.
真希望我能看到你当时的表情
Yeah, well...
嗯 好吧...
I'm not looking forward to seeing his face when he sees my face tomorrow.
我倒是不期待看到他明天见到我之后的表情
I know you're out of practice with the whole men thing,
我知道你很久没跟男人接触过了
but did you seriously not suspect that the sneaky fucker was married?
但你真的没有怀疑过那个鬼鬼祟祟的混♥蛋♥是已婚吗
No.
没有
Mostly he seemed kind of sad.
他身上有股淡淡的哀伤
He didn't lie to me, Sophie, did he?
他没对我撒谎 对吧 苏菲
Didn't tell you his name either.
他也没告诉你他的名字
I didn't tell him mine.
我也没告诉他我的名字
It was part of it, it's like...
这才是正常操作 让人...
I dunno.
我说不好
Exciting?
兴奋
I suppose?
大概是吧
What was she like?
她长什么样
The wife?
他老婆吗
Beautiful.
很漂亮
You can never know everything about a person.
知人知面不知心
You'd go mad trying to.
你要是认真就输了
Everything is going to be all right, Lou.
一切都会好的 露
And listen,
听着
don't worry about tomorrow.
别为明天发愁
Let that shithead sweat it.
让那个蠢货去坐立不安吧
Mummy.
妈妈
Adam?
亚当
Adam? Mummy!
-亚当 -妈妈
Adam!
亚当
Help!
救命啊
Fuck!
靠
There you go.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you nervous?
你紧张吗
About what?
紧张什么
Your first day.
你第一天上班啊
It's not my first first day, Adele.
阿黛尔 这又不是我执业第一天
I like the office.
我喜欢那间办公室
Think it'll suit you.
我觉得会很适合你
And they seem nice,
而且他们看起来人很好
Dr. Sharma and the others.
沙马医生和其他人
Yes.
嗯
Let's hope I don't let them down.
希望我不会让他们失望
You won't.
你不会的
You're a very good psychiatrist.
你是个很优秀的心理医生
They're lucky to have you.
能有你加入是他们的幸运
Like me.
也是我的幸运
I need to go.
我得走了
Right, then.
快去啊
Down the hatch.
真的吃下去了哦
I'll call...
我会在...
at 11:30.
十一点半打给你
I'll be here.
我会在家的
David?
大卫
Have a good day.
祝你今天顺利
I love you.
我爱你
I know.
我知道
We're going to be late, Mum! Whose fault is that?
-我们要迟到了 妈妈 -这怪谁
Maybe if you hadn't lost your shoes this morning.
要不是你今天早上找不到鞋子
Maybe if you weren't wearing those ones.
要不是你今天穿高跟鞋
Why does anyone wear high heels?
为什么人要穿高跟鞋
I'm with you there.
我同意你的观点
You see? We're right on time.
听到没 我们准时到了
I like to play before we go in.
我想进学校之前再玩会儿
Well, there'll always be tomorrow.
好吧 明天再玩吧
Right.
好了
Kiss, please.
亲一下
Like you mean it, please!
拿出点诚意来嘛
Have a good day.
祝你今天顺利
Love you. Love you, too.
-爱你 -我也爱你
Okay.
好了
Nice.
不错
Real nice.
真是不错
Morning.
早啊
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Couldn't get Adam going this morning.
今天亚当怎么都不肯上学
You're looking lovely today.
你今天穿得真漂亮
Is Dr. Ferguson in?
弗格森医生来了吗
Ah, making a good first impression, eh?
噢 你想给他留下好印象 对吧
Yeah, he was in before me.
对 他比我到得还早
But they're all in a meeting till 9:30, so we can relax.
但他们在开会 要开到九点半 所以我们可以放松一下
Okay.
好
You're not too fancy for one of these,
但愿你不会瞧不上
I hope. Never.
-我的三明治 -永远不会
Thanks.
谢了
Bacon sarnie. What is better?
培根三明治 还有比它更美味的食物吗
Nothing.
没有
Not now I'm my age
虽然我年纪都这么大了
and the arthritis is crippling my Jack.
而且关节炎让我家杰克行动不便
Three rashers of smoked best back is the highlight of my week.
三片熏里脊 是我这周最快乐的时光
Shit. Don't move.
糟了 别动
Shit!
郁闷
Stay still.
你别动
It won't set. Don't worry. Oh, fuck.
-肯定能擦掉 别担心 -靠
I've got this. Oh, wait.
-让我来 -等一下
I've got it.
让我来
Please, do... Sue, don't... I'm getting it.
-拜托 别...苏 别... -我就要擦好了
Sue!
苏
Fuck!
靠
Hello?
你好
Oh, God...
天啦...
It's you. Yes. It's me.
-是你 -对 是我
What happened, it was nothing,
那天发生的事不算什么
and we were both drunk.
我们两个都喝醉了
And trust me, I have no intention of telling anyone about it.
相信我 我无意告诉任何人
So, I think if we both do our best to...
所以 我觉得 如果我们都尽力...
act like it never happened then there's no reason we can't just get along.
假装之前的事没发生过 那我们肯定能相处得很愉快
And no one will ever know...
而且不会有人知道...
Okay?
好吗
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这里
剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表