剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表
Why is that?
为什么是这样
What happened with us in the bar, it was a one-off,
在酒吧发生的事 本来只该有那一次的
so I didn't see the harm and then it became more.
所以我觉得没什么 但后来又发生那种事
We became more.
我们越来越亲密
It's a mess. I know that.
现在一团糟 我知道
Oh, God.
老天
So many fucking lies.
这么多他妈的谎言
No, I didn't lie. I just didn't tell you.
不 我没撒谎 我只是没告诉你
I thought I could trust you.
我还以为可以相信你
With your extramarital shagging?
就凭你婚内出轨跟我上♥床♥吗
With that?
就凭这个吗
What are you really worried about, David?
你究竟在担心什么 大卫
That I'll help her get her life back?
担心我会帮她找回自我
Tell her to tell you to fuck off next time you ring to check on her?
让她在你下次打电♥话♥查岗的时候 让你滚蛋吗
What has she said to you about me?
她是怎么跟你说我的
Oh, nothing really, other than she loves you, but I see things.
她没说什么 除了说爱你 但我看到了蹊跷之处
I see how you play with her head. How fucking scared she is of you.
我看到你在操纵她的思想 看到她有多怕你
You really think nothing of me, do you?
我在你眼里就这么卑劣 是吗
I think nothing of myself right now.
我觉得自己现在就很卑劣
I've become everything I hate because of you.
就因为你 我舍弃了自己所有的原则
You want me to feel guilty for being friends with Adele?
你想让我因为跟阿黛尔交朋友而感到内疚吗
I feel guilty about you.
我因为你感到内疚
Falling for you.
因为爱上你而内疚
About doing to her what someone else did to me.
因为像其他人伤害过我那样伤害她而内疚
Adele? Adele has done nothing wrong.
阿黛尔. 阿黛尔没做错任何事
Don't think for one second that you can understand my marriage.
你千万别以为你了解我的婚姻
What are you afraid of, David?
你在怕什么 大卫
That I know something I shouldn't?
怕我知道不该知道的事吗
What exactly do you think you know?
你到底觉得自己知道什么
I know you've got all her money.
我知道你拿了她所有的钱
You're fired.
你被炒了
What? Tomorrow...
-什么 -明天...
you hand in your notice to Dr.xa0Sharma.
你把辞职信交给沙马医生
I don't care what reason you give... David.
-我不在乎你用什么理由... -大卫
You make something up. That should be easy for you.
你随便编一个谎 这对你来说应该很容易
And if you think about telling him about us...
如果你想着把我们的事告诉他...
I'll show him this.
我就给他看这个
You stay away from me.
你离我远点
And you stay away from Adele.
也离阿黛尔远点
We are not your business.
别掺和我们的事
You understand?
听明白了吗
And like I said, I'm very sorry...
我说了 我很抱歉...
for such abrupt notice, but...
突然辞职 但...
there's a very urgent family matter that needs my attention.
我家里出了急事 我得去处理
I'm so sorry, Louise.
真的很抱歉 露易丝
What can I do to help?
我能帮你做什么吗
Nothing.
什么都不用
Well, if you need to talk...
如果你需要谈谈...
or anything,
或任何事
you must promise to call me
答应我 一定要打给我
or Dr. Ferguson. Right, David?
或者弗格森医生 对吧 大卫
Of course.
当然
Anything.
什么事都可以
And let's just...
就把这段时间...
call this a hiatus.
当休假吧
Yes?
可以吗
I'm sorry?
你说什么
We'll get a temp to cover your days for now
我们先找个临时工替你
and I'll give you a call in a month to see where you're at.
一个月后我再打给你 看你状况如何
All right?
好吗
You're too good, my dear.
你太优秀了 亲爱的
I can't let you leave that easily.
我不能轻易放你走
All right?
好吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh, darling.
亲爱的
Are you sure you can't tell me what's going on?
你确定不能告诉我出了什么事吗
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
I really am.
真的
Best of luck with it all, Louise.
祝你一切顺利 露易丝
What's happened?
出什么事了
Can't you tell me?
你就不能告诉我吗
Louise.
露易丝
Hello?
有人吗
Adele?
阿黛尔
Adele!
阿黛尔
Adele!
阿黛尔
Adele!
阿黛尔
Adele!
阿黛尔
Fuck!
操
Adele.
阿黛尔
Hey. Hey!
醒醒
Adele?
阿黛尔
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Adele?
阿黛尔
Adele? Wake up. Come on. Wake up, wake up. Come on. Come on!
阿黛尔 醒醒 快醒醒 醒醒 快醒醒
Fuck. Oh, fuck.
操 我♥操♥
Louise!
露易丝
You're soaked. Yeah, I... Uh... Yeah, I am.
-你浑身都湿透了 -对 我...是的
You weren't answering the door. I saw you through the window and I thought...
你不开门 我透过窗户 看到你一动不动 还以为...
You need a towel.
你得用毛巾擦擦
Stay still.
你别动
God. I thought you were dead.
天啦 我还以为你死了
Why are you here?
你怎么来了
Never mind that right now.
先别说这个了
Let's, uh, let's get you some coffee.
我去...我去给你煮杯咖啡
Yeah?
好吗
Yeah?
好吗
Just hold onto me, come on.
你抱紧我 来
I can't believe David fired you.
简直不敢相信 大卫把你炒了
I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
Why didn't you just tell him I made you promise not to say anything?
你怎么不告诉他 是我让你别说的
'Cause I said I wouldn't.
因为我答应过你不会说
You kept our secret.
你保守了我们的秘密
I'll talk to him.
我会跟他说的
Explain.
跟他解释清楚
I wouldn't go back now if he begged.
就算他求我 我也不会回去
I know you think David is a saint, but...
我知道你觉得大卫是圣人 但...
there are things you should know.
有些事你应该知道
There's another reason David fired me.
大卫炒我 还有另一个原因
We have been...
我们一直在...
Sorry, what?
抱歉 你说什么
What have you been taking?
你吃了什么药啊
Where are they, Adele?
在哪 阿黛尔
There?
那里吗
David prescribed these for you?
大卫给你开的这些药吗
Yep.
对
For my anxiety.
治疗我的焦虑
These are strong anti-psychotics and sedatives.
这是强效抗精神病药物和镇定药物
How long has he been making you take these?
他让你吃这些药多久了
For a while.
有一阵子了
I don't always take them.
我也不是每次都吃
Sometimes he watches and I have no choice.
有时候他看着我 我只能吃下去
Like this morning.
比如说今天早上
It wasn't always like this.
不是每次都会这样的
When did it start?
什么时候开始的
After Brighton.
布莱顿那件事之后
What happened in Brighton?
在布莱顿发生了什么事
He had an affair.
他出轨了
Marianne.
玛丽安
She owned the little cafe around the corner from his office.
她在他办公室附近开了家咖啡厅
剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表