剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表
The girls fancy a slice of our pizza shop owner,
姑娘们倒是想"尝尝" 这位披萨店的店主
but imagine what he's topping when his brother, Philip, delivers some daily news.
但想象一下等他弟弟菲利普带来日常新闻时他会加什么料
Girls, listen up...
美女们 听好了...
Mummy, come!
妈妈 快来
Look, Mummy, I found a snail.
看 妈妈 我发现了一只蜗牛
I'm gonna call him Cameron.
我以后就叫他"卡梅隆"
Okay, Cameron. I like your house. So I'm gonna have a house like you.
好了 卡梅隆 我喜欢你的房♥子 我以后也会像你一样有间房♥子
What are you going to do?
你要做什么
Naomi, you weren't feeling that.
娜奥米 你没感觉到
Martin, that is...
马丁 这也...
Robert Dominic Hoyle.
罗伯特·多米尼克·霍伊尔
Glas... Glasgow.
格拉斯...格拉斯哥
...seven...
...7...
eight, five.
8 5
Who is it?
哪位
It's David.
是我 大卫
Adam's here. You can't come in.
亚当在家 我不能让你进来
I don't want to come in.
我也不想进去
I just want the office keys.
把办公室钥匙给我就行
What?
什么
I know it was you last night.
我知道昨晚是你溜进去了
I haven't told anyone what you did.
我还没有把这件事告诉任何人
I just want the keys
我只想要回钥匙
and the file you took.
和你偷走的档案
I've got no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You're a terrible liar.
你真是个蹩脚的骗子
Some of us haven't had the practice.
毕竟有些人没练习过撒谎
Wait here.
你等一下
I need the file as well, Louise,
露易丝 把档案也还给我
or things are gonna get ugly.
不然情况会变得很难堪
Is that a threat?
你是在威胁我吗
You know what you forgot last night?
你知道你昨晚漏掉了什么吗
There's a security camera outside the clinic.
诊所外面有个监控摄像头
And if I tell anyone,
如果我告诉任何人
you're in serious trouble.
你就有大♥麻♥烦了
That wouldn't look good for future employers, would it?
这样以后你就不好找工作了 对吧
Just give me the file and stay out of my marriage.
把档案给我 别插手我的婚姻
Or what?
不然怎样
You'll call the police?
你会报♥警♥吗
Do you really want to go there?
你真想走到这一步吗
Go on, then.
那就去吧
Yeah.
对
That's what I thought.
我猜你也不敢去
Where is it?
档案在哪
I gave it to Adele.
我给阿黛尔了
Stay away from us, Louise.
离我们远点 露易丝
Please.
拜托了
You don't know what's going on here. I don't believe you.
-你不明白状况 -我不相信你
I don't believe anything you say anymore.
我再也不相信你说的任何话了
Then believe this.
那这句话你一定要信
If you keep interfering, you're going to get hurt.
你要是继续插手 一定会受伤的
Shit.
妈的
Perfect timing.
你回来得正好
It's like you knew exactly when I'd get home.
你好像知道我什么时候会回家
Have you eaten?
你吃过了吗
When is thisxa0Stepford Wife act going to stop?
你要什么时候才会停止模仿"复♥制♥娇妻"里的桥段
I thought we made some progress, David. Right.
-我还以为我们取得进展了 大卫 -好吧
Yeah, because all we really need is some pasta,
对 因为我们只需要意大利面
a nice dress.
漂亮的裙子
Jesus.
老天
You knew who she was, didn't you?
你早就知道她是谁 对吧
Louise.
露易丝
You knew when you met her.
你遇到她时就知道了
You always know things.
你总是什么都知道
How is that?
怎么可能
You're not making any sense. Oh, you play your games, Adele.
-你在胡说八道 -你尽管使出自己的招数吧 阿黛尔
I'm done!
我受够了
I don't care anymore!
我不在乎了
But you leave Louise out of it.
但你别把露易丝牵扯进来
I want a divorce.
我想离婚
Don't say things you don't mean.
别说言不由衷的话
Oh, I mean it.
这是我的真心话
I mean it.
千真万确
Nothing could be worse than this.
还有什么能比这样更糟糕
Once you start, David,
一旦你开始 大卫
some things can never be taken back.
有些事就再也回不到过去了
They change things... forever.
永远...改变了
I have no idea who you are anymore.
我都认不出现在的你了
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
I think so.
应该好了
Have you ever done this with someone else?
你跟其他人做过这件事吗
No.
没有
You're the first person I ever even told.
这件事我只告诉了你一个人
You're the only one I knew would believe me.
你是我知道的唯一会相信我的人
I'm nervous.
我好紧张
Me too.
我也是
We don't have to. No, I want to.
-我们不必这样 -不 我想这样
With you.
跟你一起做这件事
One, two, three, four, five, six...
一 二 三 四 五 六...
seven, eight, nine, ten.
七 八 九 十
It's all right.
没事的
Fuck me, that was amazing.
靠 刚刚的感觉太爽了
"Astral projection is a term used in eso...
"魂灵投射是一个秘契...
esotericism..." Sounds dirty.
秘契主义词汇..." 听起来好下流
"...to describe a willful out-of-body experience
"...用来描述主动的灵魂出窍体验
that assumes the existence of a soul or consciousness called an 'astral body'
依据是假设灵魂 或意识被称作''魂灵体'
that's separate from the physical body and capable of traveling outside it,
它独♥立♥于人体且能够离开人体
throughout the universe."
在宇宙各处漫游"
I've always just called it "traveling."
我一直称之为"漫游"
You've never wanted to know how or why it happens?
你就从没想过这件事的原理吗
No.
没有
I didn't want to do anything that might change it.
我不想做任何可能改变它的事
You were doing it, weren't you?
你当时就在漫游 对吧
The night of the fire.
大火那晚
Maybe...
或许...
if I hadn't been...
我要是没有...
I think if I'd been in my body, then I...
我觉得那晚我要是在自己的身体里 我就...
I would have smelled the smoke, or...
我就会闻到浓烟味 或者...
Don't.
别这么想
Don't do it to yourself, eh?
别自责 好吗
How far can you go?
你能漫游到多远的地方
Not far at the beginning.
刚开始并不远
But the more you do it, the further you can get.
但练习次数越多 就能去得越远
It's like building a muscle.
就跟锻炼肌肉一个道理
I think you can go anywhere you've been before,
你可以去之前去过的任何地方
as long as you can visualize it.
只要你能将其视觉化
Does David know?
大卫知道吗
He's practical.
他是实用派
He'd never understand.
永远不会理解
Please don't mention it, okay?
千万别跟他提这件事 好吗
Our special secret.
这是我们特别的秘密
He's here.
他来了
Come on.
快出来
Come here.
过来
God, I've missed you. I missed you too.
-老天 我好想你 -我也好想你
David...
大卫...
this is Rob.
这是罗伯
My best friend.
我最好的朋友
Rob, this is David.
罗伯 这是大卫
I command that you both love each other immediately.
我命令你们立刻爱上对方
剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表