剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Thank you for seeing us.
谢谢你见我们
Anything we can help with, Dr. Sharma?
需要我们做什么吗 沙马医生
Just go about your usual duties, Sue. Thank you.
做好你的日常工作就行 苏 谢谢了
Who can we refer him to?
我们能把他转给哪个医生
You know as well as anyone that it's my professional duty
你和其他人一样清楚 我的职责
to investigate accusations of this nature.
要求我调查这种指控
Investigate?
调查
The issue here is that a patient turned up on my doorstep at home.
真正的问题是一个病人 直接找到了我家去
What may or may not have happened
而我在私人时间里做没做什么
in my personal life has nothing to do with it.
跟这毫无关系
All the same, David, these are serious accusations.
即便如此 大卫 这些是很严肃的指控
What do you need to hear?
你需要听什么
I didn't hit Adele.
我没打阿黛尔
Call her.
不信你打给她
I've nothing to hide. I'll stand here and not say a word.
我没什么好隐瞒的 我就一声不吭地站在这里
Hello, darling.
你好 亲爱的
Um, hello, Adele.
你好 阿黛尔
It's Dr. Sharma.
我是沙马医生
Oh, Dilip. How embarrassing.
迪利普 真是不好意思
I saw the office number and expected David.
我看是办公室的号♥码 还以为是大卫打来的
This is... awkward, Adele, but, um...
我...我有些难以开口 阿黛尔 但是...
One of David's patients,
大卫的一个病人
a young man called Anthony Hawkins,
一个叫安东尼·霍金斯的年轻人
says that he saw David strike you.
说他看到了大卫打你
So I have to ask,
所以我得问问
did your husband hit you?
你丈夫打你了吗
I'm sorry,
抱歉
I know it's not funny subject, but, really, David would never.
我知道这是很严肃的话题 但说真的 大卫永远不会打我
I do have a bruise on my face, but it's my own silly fault.
我脸上确实有淤青 但那是因为我自己太笨造成的
I had an accident in the kitchen.
我在厨房♥里出了个小意外
Surely David told you that. Yes, he did.
-大卫肯定告诉你了 -对 没错
Are you listening?
你在偷听电♥话♥吗
No.
不是
No, I'm on hold. Gas bill.
不 我在等转接 煤气费的事
Bloody call centers.
呼叫中心太垃圾了
I think this might be all my fault.
我觉得这可能都是我的错
How's that?
怎么会
Anthony did come to our door.
安东尼确实来了我们家
I didn't want to get the boy in trouble.
我不想让这孩子有麻烦
He seemed so desperate.
他看上去很绝望
Turning up at our house, I knew that could look bad for him.
直接找到家里来 我知道这对他不利
But his welfare's not your concern, Adele.
但他好不好不关你的事 阿黛尔
He can't just turn up where he likes.
他不能想去哪就去哪
No, no. I see that.
对 我明白
But there's really nothing to worry about here, except for maybe my clumsiness.
但真的没什么可担心的 也许除了我的笨手笨脚
I thank you for your time.
谢谢你跟我通话
And again, I'm sorry I had to ask.
我再次为不得不问你这种事表示抱歉
Bye-bye.
再见
Well, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
They're lovely.
很好看
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不告诉我
About Anthony Hawkins?
安东尼·霍金斯的事
I didn't want the boy to get in trouble.
我不希望那男孩有麻烦
He seems to need you.
他看起来需要你
So why would he say that...
那他为什么说...
he saw me hit you.
他看到我打你
You tell me, David.
你告诉我啊 大卫
You're the psychiatrist.
你才是心理医生
And you've never met him before? No.
-你之前从没见过他 -没有
I never once saw him before.
一次都没有
Now tell me which one you like best before I start screaming.
告诉我你最喜欢哪一束 不然我就要大叫了
Those.
那束
Where are you going?
你去哪
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
What a fucking day.
今天真是糟心
I had to see you.
我必须见见你
You see me every day. Not like this.
-你每天都见到我的 -但不像这样
Not when we can just be us, properly.
现在我们能好好单独在一起了
There's hardly an us, is there?
我们并没有在一起 对吧
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Did you hit your wife?
你是不是打你老婆了
How'd you know about that?
你怎么会知道这事
No secrets in that office.
办公室里没有秘密
Well, we'd better hope there are secrets in that office.
那我们最好希望办公室里有秘密
Did you?
你打她了吗
Do you really think I could do that?
你真觉得我会做那种事吗
I don't know.
我不知道
You close up every time I try and ask you anything.
每次我想问你什么 你都会关闭心门
What am I supposed to think of you? Of course, I didn't bloody hit her!
-我该怎么想你 -我他妈当然没有打她
She said she opened a kitchen cupboard into her face.
她说开橱柜的时候不小心把门撞到了自己脸上
I don't know if that's true, but I know I didn't hit her.
我不知道她说的是不是实话 但我知道我没有打她
I don't believe her and you don't believe me. Fuck.
我不相信她 你不相信我 靠
Would you have even told me about it,
我要是不提的话
if I hadn't brought it up?
你会告诉我吗
Probably not.
或许不会
You want to know why I close down?
你想知道我为什么关闭心门吗
It's because you're the only good thing in my life,
因为你是我人生中唯一美好的事物
and I need you to be separate from all that.
我想让你远离那一切
What does that even mean?
这话什么意思
Do you want me to leave?
你希望我离开吗
I want you to deal with your problems.
我希望你解决自己的问题
Because I care about you.
因为我在乎你
And this...
但这种情况...
Us, it's not helping with that, is it?
我们在一起 根本于事无益 对吧
Do you still love Adele?
你还爱阿黛尔吗
Does she still love you? Oh, she loves me.
-她还爱你吗 -她当然爱我
For whatever that's worth.
无论那值多少
Do you know how ugly that sounds?
你知道这话听起来多卑劣吗
Go home, David.
回家去吧 大卫
Go home and sort your shit out.
回家解决好你的麻烦事
And maybe stop drinking so much.
或许也别再喝那么多酒了
One, two, three, four, five...
一 二 三 四 五...
Food's ready.
开饭了
You shouldn't be here.
你不该在这里的
Yes!
太好了
I love Adele, properly.
我真的很爱阿黛尔
Everything about her.
爱她的一切
I don't want to leave this place.
我不想离开这里
Not if it means leaving her.
如果这意味着要离开她的话
She thinks Dr. David's going to take care of her.
她觉得大卫医生会照顾她
Nah.
才不是
She doesn't get people like I do.
她不像我一样了解人心
Adele's been protected her whole life.
阿黛尔一直是温室里的花朵
But I know the truth.
但我知道真♥相♥
Like, what actually happened to Adele's parents.
比如 关于阿黛尔父母出意外的真♥相♥
Was David really driving by in the middle of the night just in time to save her?
大卫大半夜的开车路过那里 刚好赶上救她
Seems pretty fucking convenient to me.
在我看来 这也太巧了吧
But if Adele thinks I'll forget about her, she's wrong.
但如果阿黛尔以为我会忘了她 那她错了
I'm going to look out for her,
我会照顾她
because I don't for one second think David will.
因为我一点都不相信大卫会照顾她
I'm sorry...
对不起...
about last night, I shouldn't have put all that on you.
昨晚的事 我不该迁怒到你头上
Louise, wait. Wait, please.
露易丝 先别走 拜托了
I really care...
我真的很...
about you.
在乎你
I think...
我总是...
I think about you all the time.
我无时无刻不在想你
I can't help myself.
我控制不住自己
剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表