剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表
It's good to meet you.
很高兴认识你
It's... ...nice... nice to meet you too.
我也...很高兴...认识你
Candlewick. Ailsa speaking.
烛芯纱礼品店 我是阿丽莎
Ailsa Hoyle? Yes, can I help you?
-阿丽莎·霍伊尔吗 -对 有何贵干
Uh, yes. I was wondering if I could get a minute of your time.
嗯 我在想能不能跟你聊一下
I'm doing some research into the Westlands Clinic
我在做关于威斯特兰诊所的研究
and I think your brother was there for a time? Robert?
你弟弟应该在那里待过一阵子吧 罗伯特
You're looking for Rob?
你找罗伯吗
Yes, but I'm struggling to get any contact info for him.
对 但我怎么都联♥系♥不上他
Westlands is it?
你是说威斯特兰吗
Bloody waste that place was.
去那地方简直就是浪费时间
Rob was back on the gear as soon as he got out of there.
罗伯一离开那里就开始复吸了
He spent two days in his room, off his face.
他待在自己房♥间里整整吸了两天的毒
Then he pinched my last 40 quid and walked out of here.
然后偷走了我40块 离家出走了
Haven't heard from him since and that was ten years ago.
之后我就再也没有他的消息了 那都是10年前的事了
You've had no contact at all?
你们一点联♥系♥都没有吗
No. Chances are he was dead in an alleyway somewhere soon enough.
没有 他很有可能没过多久就死在某个巷子里了
Oh, I'm sorry. Don't be.
-抱歉 -没事
Rob was a nasty wee shite. He really was.
罗伯是个讨人厌的小王八蛋 真的
He's not worth your bother.
不值得你花心思
Listen, I've got to go.
听着 我得挂了
Uh, yes, of course, thank you for...
好 没问题 谢谢你...
I think David killed Rob.
我觉得大卫杀了罗伯
"Fairdale farm boy saves heiress..."
"菲尔戴尔农场男孩救下女继承人..."
He saved my life, you know.
他救过我的命
The night my parents died.
我父母去世的那晚
What happened to the girl?
那个女孩后来怎样了
I'm really not sure.
我真的不知道
I know you've got all her money.
我知道你拿了她所有的钱
You're going to get hurt.
你一定会受伤
David said he decided to leave,
大卫说他决定离开
but Rob would never have left without saying goodbye.
但罗伯绝对不会不辞而别
"Suspicious."
"可疑"
DCI Wignall spent two hours talking to David Ferguson,
维格纳尔总督察跟大卫·弗格森交谈了两个小时
previously hailed a hero after rescuing Adele Campbell from the fire.
他因从大火中救出阿黛尔·坎贝尔 而被人视作英雄
Is David Ferguson a suspect? No comment.
-大卫·弗格森是嫌疑人吗 -无可奉告
Are you holding him in police custody?
你拘留他了吗
He's in the hospital. DCI Wignall, is David Ferguson a suspect?
-他在医院里 -总督察 大卫·弗格森是嫌疑人吗
This is an ongoing investigation and I can make no further comment. I'm sorry.
我们正在进行调查 暂时无可奉告 抱歉
Witnesses have stated that Campbell's family
目击证人声称 坎贝尔一家
disapproved of the relationship,
不同意这段恋情
and that Ferguson's family were suffering financial problems.
而且弗格森一家经济困难
...investigated the Fairdale fire.
...那年晚些时候
...at Fairdale...
...去了...
later that year.
菲尔戴尔
I think maybe David Ferguson killed him.
我认为或许是大卫·弗格森杀死了他
I think Rob deserves that people know the truth.
我认为有必要让人们知道 罗伯一事的真♥相♥
"'At least...
"'至少...
I know who I was when I got up this morning,
我今早起床时知道自己是谁
but I think I must have changed
但从那时起我就变了
several times since then.'
好几回了'
'What do you mean by that?'...
'你这话什么意思'...
...said the caterpillar sternly. 'Explain yourself.'
...毛毛虫厉声说 '解释一下'
'I can't explain myself, I'm afraid' said Alice.
'恐怕我没办法解释' 爱丽丝说
'Because I'm not myself, you see.'
'因为我已经不是我自己了 就是这样'
'I don't see.' said the caterpillar."
'我不明白' 毛毛虫说"
Hurry up and...
快点...
I think someone already has. Genius!
-好像已经有人做到了 -真是天才
Darling, your car's here. I thought I might scrounge...
亲爱的 你的车子到了 我想着或许我应该找找...
All right? What are you wearing anyway?
好吗 话说 你打算穿什么
Mummy!
妈妈
Mummy, please wake up!
妈妈 快醒醒
Mummy, wake up!
妈妈 醒醒
Mummy, please wake up!
妈妈 快醒醒
Mummy!
妈妈
Mummy!
妈妈
Mummy!
妈妈
Mummy!
妈妈
Mummy, please wake up!
妈妈 快醒醒
Mummy, wake up!
妈妈 醒醒
Mummy, what's wrong?
妈妈 你怎么了
Mummy. Mummy, what's wrong?
妈妈 妈妈 你怎么了
Mummy. Oh, Mummy's here. Mummy's here.
-妈妈 -妈妈在 妈妈在这里
I couldn't wake you up.
我都叫不醒你
I was trying and...
我很努力...
you wouldn't wake up. Mummy's here.
-但你就是醒不过来 -妈妈在这里
It's okay, I'm here.
没事了 我在这里
You scared me.
你吓死我了
I know.
我知道
I know. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
我知道 对不起 我不是有意吓你的
It's okay. It's okay, I'm here. Mummy's here.
没事了 我在这里 妈妈在这里
All right, Lou?
什么事 露
Yeah, I'm good, thanks.
嗯 我没事 谢谢
I just wondered if I could borrow some coffee.
我就是想过来借点咖啡
For the morning. Sure.
-明早喝 -没问题
Come in. Ignore the mess.
进来吧 家里太乱 别介意
Darling, stop me drinking, Saff has threatened to leave home again.
亲爱的 今天别让我喝酒 因为萨夫又威胁说要离开家
Few scoops all right?
几勺就可以吧
I know I'm not a drinker, but you know what she's like.
我知道我不是酒鬼 但你知道她是怎样的
Yeah.
对
Sorry, it's just the cheap stuff.
抱歉 是便宜货
What will you drink if you stop drinking?
你要是不喝酒以后喝什么
I shall drink water.
我就喝水
It's a mixer, Patsy. We'll have it with whiskey.
这是调酒用的饮料 帕斯蒂 到时候调进威士忌里
You're up late.
你这么晚还不睡
Sure you're all right?
你真的没事吗
Yeah.
嗯
I'm...
我...
sorry, it's just...
抱歉 就是...
Thanks.
谢了
No worries.
不客气
Must have seen this one five times, but I still love it.
这片子我都看过五遍了 但还是很喜欢
Worst eight hours of my life.
我人生中最黑暗的八小时
Night! Yeah, night.
-晚安 -好 晚安
Mummy, please wake up! Mummy!
妈妈 快醒醒 妈妈
Mummy, wake up!
妈妈 快醒醒
Adele! Wake up!
阿黛尔 醒醒
Adele!
阿黛尔
How did you know?
你怎么会知道
I know about people.
我的识人术还可以
You can go anywhere, you know.
其实 你哪都可以去
You must see a side to David I never do.
你肯定见过大卫不为我所知的一面
I'm falling in love with you.
我爱上你了
I'm sorry. I don't think we've met.
抱歉 但我们好像没见过面吧
You lying bitch!
你这个满嘴谎言的贱♥货♥
♪ I see ♪
♪ 我看到 ♪
♪ That look in your eyes ♪
♪ 你眼中的那种神情 ♪
♪ It makes me go blind ♪
♪ 它让我变得盲目 ♪
♪ Cut me deep, the secrets and lies ♪
♪ 秘密和谎言 深深刺痛了我 ♪
♪ Storm in the quiet ♪
♪ 暴风雨前的宁静 ♪
♪ Nowhere to run ♪
♪ 无处可逃 ♪
♪ From all of this havoc ♪
♪ 一切摧枯拉朽 ♪
♪ Nowhere to hide ♪
♪ 无处可藏 ♪
♪ From all of this madness ♪
♪ 一切变得疯狂 ♪
♪ Madness, madness ♪
♪ 疯狂 癫狂 ♪
♪ Madness, madness, madness ♪
♪ 疯狂 癫狂 痴狂 ♪
♪ Madness, madness ♪
♪ 疯狂 癫狂 ♪
剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表