剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表
It's rare, but it does happen.
虽然很少见 但确实有这种情况
I used to have them...
我之前也常做噩梦...
and I remember them too.
而且我也都记得
You and me...
你和我...
we're special, Louise.
我们很特殊 露易丝
You need to learn to control your dreams.
你得学会控制自己的梦
Seriously?
真的吗
When I was younger, I had terrible night terrors.
我年轻的时候有很严重的夜惊症
Everything you need to stop them is in there.
能让你摆脱夜惊症的东西都在这本记事本里
It's like the gym.
就像健身一样
If you put the effort in,
如果你投入精力
then you get to choose what you dream.
就能选择自己会梦到什么
But the method only works if you keep an open mind about things.
但这方法只有在你保持开放的心态时才管用
About there being more than just...
不仅仅只关注于...
what we see.
我们看到的东西
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
Now you think I'm some New Age lunatic.
你现在会觉得我是新世纪的疯子了
No, no.
不是的
I don't.
我没那么想
Years after my mother died,
我妈去世多年后
I was stupid, but you know, I...
我当时太傻了 但我...
I went to a clairvoyant.
我去见了一个通灵师
A friend of mine swore by her and so,
我一个朋友拜在了她门下 所以...
one day I just...
有天我就...
couldn't move with how much I missed Mom.
我实在抑制不住对我妈的思念
So I went.
所以我就去了
And it was just a little woman in a house out in Stockwell.
就是一个身材矮小的女人 住在斯托克维尔郊外一所房♥子里
No crystal balls or tea leaves and...
她没有水晶球 也没有茶叶 然后...
She just...
她就是...
knew things.
知道
I only told her my first name, nothing else.
我只告诉了她我的名字 别的什么都没说
But there were details
但她却说出了
and stuff that she said that
一些只跟我有关的
couldn't have been about anyone else.
细节和事情
Things only me and my mom knew.
只有我和我妈知道的事情
And she told me she was well.
她说我妈在那边很好
And she didn't hurt anymore.
她没有痛苦了
And I knew that woman knew my mom.
我就知道那女人了解我妈
Somehow.
不管是什么方式
I don't know why I just told you all that.
我不知道干吗要跟你说这个
It will help.
它会帮到你的
I promise.
我保证
Thank you.
谢谢
Pack this. Pack this.
把这个装上 这个也装上
Ooh, binoculars.
双筒望远镜
Snorkeler.
浮潜装备
♪ I'm going to France ♪
♪ 我要去法国了 ♪
♪ I'm going... ♪
♪ 我要去... ♪
Oh, hi, Mum.
嗨 妈妈
I've got a new toothbrush and new swimmers.
我给你准备了新牙刷和新泳裤
They're cool, Mom.
好酷 妈妈
You like them? I love them.
-喜欢吗 -超爱
There. Very good packing.
-好了 -你收拾得很好
♪ I swear it is true ♪
♪ 我发誓这是真的 ♪
♪ The past isn't dead... ♪
♪ 过去并没有消逝... ♪
It's Dad! It's Dad!
爸爸来了 爸爸来了
Hey, here he is. Dad!
-嘿 你在这里啊 -爸爸
You ready to go? Yeah, can I take this?
-可以出发了吗 -可以 我能带这个吗
Take one toy for the plane
带个玩具上飞机
and then they've got all that stuff at the beach house.
海滨别♥墅♥里什么都有
Come on, we've gotta go meet Lisa.
好了 我们得去找丽莎了
You're going to have a great time.
你一定会玩得很开心
He's gonna be fine, Lou.
他不会有事的 露
Let's go. Go on, give your mom a hug.
-我们走吧 -去抱一下你妈妈
♪ When I close my eyes... ♪
♪ 当我闭上双眼... ♪
I'm going to miss you so much. I'm going to miss you too, Mom.
-我会很想你的 -我也会想你的 妈妈
Okay. Bye. Bye, Mom.
-好了 再见 -再见 妈妈
Go on.
走吧
♪ I'm gonna go on the beach and swim! ♪
♪ 我要去海滩游泳了 ♪
See you.
再见
"Pinch myself and say, 'I'm awake' once an hour.
"使劲掐一下自己 然后说 '我醒着' 每个小时重复一次
Look at my hands, count my fingers...
看看我的手 数数自己的手指...
Look at a clock or a watch.
看看时钟或是手表
Look away, look back.
看向远处 再看回来
Stay calm and focused.
保持冷静与专注
Think of a door."
想象一道门"
Who are you, then, Robert?
你到底是什么人 罗伯特
"Two days of counting my fingers and looking at clocks
"数了两天的手指 看了两天的钟表
and pinching the shit out of myself..." ...out of myself, and nothing.
-把自己掐得痛死时..." -...痛死时 什么用都没有
But I'm not good at patience.
但我没有耐心
Never have been.
从来都没有
Especially not in here.
尤其是在这里
And the dreams just keep getting worse.
梦魇变得越来越严重
Every time I close my eyes...
我每次闭上眼睛...
This place isn't helping.
这地方对我没有帮助
Everyone's dull.
所有人都很无趣
Everyone's predictable.
所有人都能被一眼看穿
Everyone's out for themselves.
所有人都只为了自己
Me included.
包括我自己
Not Adele, though.
但阿黛尔不是
Adele is properly beautiful.
阿黛尔特别美丽
Inside and out.
无论内在还是外在
She's got her own shit to deal with, but all she wants is to help me.
她有自己的烦心事要处理 但她只想帮我
Fix my fucking dreams,
帮我摆脱梦魇
so even though this stuff feels stupid,
所以就算这地方很蠢
I'm going to keep doing it. For Adele.
但我还是要留下来 为了阿黛尔
Seriously, I would do anything that she told me.
说真的 不管她让我做什么 我都会去做
Of course now I've said that, she can never see this book.
当然了 虽然我这么说 她绝对看不到这个记事本
But we're friends...
但我们是朋友...
Shit.
妈的
Oh, it's you.
是你啊
I said that to you once.
我之前跟你说过一次
Remember? When I saw you in my office that first time.
还记得吗 我第一次在办公室见到你时
Yeah. Yeah.
对 对
Eh, you called in sick.
你请了病假
I was just passing, so I thought I'd... check in on you.
我刚好路过 所以想着...来看看你
But it looks like you're okay.
但你看上去好像没事
It was a headache.
就是头疼
It was killing me this morning, um, but I'm feeling better now.
早上痛得不行 但现在好多了
Good. Good. That's good.
很好 那就好
Actually, that's a lie.
其实我撒谎了
I... It was my son's last day before he went to France,
今天...是我儿子去法国前最后一天
and I wanted to spend it with him. I meant to ask before, but...
我想陪着他 我想提前说一声来着 但...
I was acting like a prick.
我之前太混♥蛋♥了
A bit, yeah.
是有点
Do you want to come in?
你要进来吗
Sorry about lying.
撒谎的事抱歉了
I don't expect sick pay or anything.
我也没想着休带薪病假什么的
And I'd... love not to get sacked.
而且我...我也不想被炒鱿鱼
Don't worry about that.
这不用担心
Do you want one of these?
你要来一杯吗
It's Pinot Grigio.
灰皮诺
Pinot Grigio sounds good.
灰皮诺听起来不错
Okay.
好的
I like your flat.
我喜欢你的公♥寓♥
Thank you.
谢谢
There you go. Thank you.
给 谢谢
Sit.
坐吧
Were you really just passing by?
你真的只是路过吗
No.
不是
剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表