剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表
♪ No one I'll rather be with than you... ♪
♪ 除了你 我不想和任何人在一起... ♪
Oh, my God!
老天
♪ Sober or not, high and down below ♪
♪ 不管是否清醒 不管人生起伏 ♪
♪ Days you know... ♪
♪ 你了解的岁月... ♪
♪ But nothing flows ♪
♪ 一切都停滞 ♪
♪ You see me ♪
♪ 你凝视着我 ♪
♪ Like no one ♪
♪ 从没有人 ♪
♪ Saw me before ♪
♪ 如此凝视我 ♪
♪ You see me... ♪
♪ 你凝视着我... ♪
Come on, you can do it.
加油 你可以的
♪ And this part terrifies me so ♪
♪ 而这让我惊惧万分 ♪
No offense, but...
恕我冒昧 不过...
I can't imagine you as a farm boy.
我实在想象不出你曾是农村少年
I can barely remember it myself.
我自己都记不得了
What was it like?
那种生活是怎样的
Bloody hard.
非常艰难
My father worked more than anyone else I ever knew.
我爸比我认识的所有人都努力工作
Still never enough.
但总是不够
He felt like a failure, I think.
我觉得他把自己看作窝囊废
I see you were analyzing people even back then.
看来你那时候就在分♥析♥人了
Yeah, maybe.
嗯 或许吧
I think sometimes...
我觉得 有时候...
we all like to think we're in control of our own destiny, don't we?
我们都会认为 命运就在自己手中 对吧
But...
但...
so much of our lives are actually shaped by other people's choices.
我们的人生 很大程度上其实被他人的选择左右
Like you turning up at my door.
就像你出现在我家门前
And you letting me in.
你还让我进来了
Well,
这个嘛
if I'd known this was how the whole psychiatric couch worked,
要是我知道心理医生的沙发是用来做这种事的
I would have gone ages ago.
我早就走人了
What happened here?
你这里怎么了
Got burned.
烧伤的
Some burn.
很严重啊
It was a long time ago.
很久以前的事了
That's all I get?
这么简单的解释吗
Come on, David.
拜托 大卫
There was a fire...
当时发生了大火...
near where I lived.
就在我家附近
Bad one.
很大的火势
I pulled a girl out and got that for my trouble.
我救了一个女孩出来 就被烧伤了
What happened to the girl?
那个女孩后来怎样了
I'm really not sure.
我真的不知道
So you never wanted to look her up?
那你从没想过去找她吗
The girl?
那个女孩
It was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了
Mommy!
妈妈
Adam?
亚当
Where are you?
你在哪
Mommy!
妈妈
Help!
救命啊
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
I can't believe he would say that or do that.
不敢相信他居然会说那种话或者做那种事
Well, he did. He said...
他就是那么说了 他说...
You creep!
你个怪胎
I told you to stop. Can you tell me what that was all about?
-我都让你别再这么玩了 -能告诉我 你刚才在做什么吗
It's about the house.
处理房♥子的事
What about it?
房♥子怎么了
There's a lot to take care of.
有很多工作要做
Bills, repairs, taxes are due.
账单 修缮工作 也该交税了
It's just easier this way.
这样简单多了
What way?
怎样
David's looking after it.
交给大卫处理
Wait. You're not telling me you've just signed millions of quid over to Dr. David.
等一下 你不会是在说 你把几百万财产交给大卫医生了吧
We're getting married as soon as I get out of here.
等我一出去 我们就结婚
What's mine will be his then anyway.
到时候我的财产也会是他的
I need his help now.
我现在需要他帮忙
That's a bit more than a watch, Adele.
阿黛尔 这可不是一块表那么简单
You know why I wear this?
你知道我为什么戴这块表吗
Because David can't.
因为大卫戴不了
Because he's got skin grafts on his arms from the burns he got saving my life.
因为他的胳膊当初因为救我被烧伤 做了植皮手术
I just think you should have waited until you got out of the nuthouse at least.
我只是觉得 你至少应该等到从这疯人院出去再说
David will take care of me.
大卫会照顾我的
He always does.
他一向如此
Hi, you've reached Adele...
你好 这里是阿黛尔的...
Hi, do you know where I can...
嗨 你知道哪里能...
Yo, you lost?
喂 你迷路了吗
Hello?
你好
Who you looking for?
你找谁
I want... What do you want, huh?
-我想... -你想怎样
What do you want? Just listen.
-你想怎样 -听着
Now, don't give me orders.
别对我发号♥施令
I like that jacket. Fuck off!
-我喜欢这件外套 -滚开
Is anyone else hurt?
还有别人受伤吗
Answer me. No.
-回答我 -没有
I told you.
我都说了
I opened the cupboard,
我打开橱柜
hit myself in the face.
结果撞到了自己的脸
You just hit yourself in the face.
你撞到了自己的脸
Those pills make me dizzy.
那些药让我晕乎乎的
Tell me everything you did today.
告诉我你今天都做了些什么
I went to the gym,
我去了健身房♥
came home,
然后回家
I opened the cupboard to make some tea... Why didn't you answer my call?
-我打开橱柜想泡茶... -你为什么不接我的电♥话♥
I was upstairs lying down with ice on my face.
我在楼上躺着冰敷眼睛
I was a little out of it.
我有点失神了
Really, David, you're overreacting.
真的 大卫 你反应过度了
Did you really leave work just because I didn't answer the phone?
你真的因为我没接电♥话♥ 就从诊所跑回来了吗
Yes.
对
And why would that be?
这是为什么呢
I'm glad you're here.
我很高兴你回来了
Can we just... be together?
我们能...好好陪着对方吗
Just spend the rest of the day.
今天好好待在一起
I've got two more appointments this afternoon.
我下午还有两个病人要见
I'll be back as soon as I can.
我会尽量早点回家
Right!
好吧
You go off and help other people!
你去帮其他人吧
Who cares about your marriage? There's always more pills for that!
谁在乎你的婚姻 反正药多的是
I am awake.
我醒着
Think of a door.
想象一道门
Mommy!
妈妈
Think of a door.
想象一道门
I'm dreaming.
我在做梦
David.
大卫
Chin-chin.
干杯
What's the story here, Adele?
你搞什么名堂 阿黛尔
I could ask you the same thing.
我也可以问你同样的问题
Well...
这个嘛...
I'm not the one with the black eye.
我的眼睛又没人被人打肿
I'm not the one who comes home at midnight.
我又没有大半夜才回家
I'm worried about your drinking.
我担心你喝酒太多了
You're worried about my...
你担心我...
Are you?
是吗
Jesus Christ, Adele.
老天 阿黛尔
I admit I've made some mistakes.
我承认自己犯了一些错误
But you said this was a fresh start.
但你说这次是全新的开始
What happened before we moved here,
我们搬来这里之前发生的事
that was... That was your fault.
-那... -那是你的错
You said it was.
你都承认了
Adele...
阿黛尔...
I can't cont...
我不能...
剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表