剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
You all right?
你没事吧
I mean, shit, Louise, it sounds like a nightmare.
我靠 露易丝 那听起来像是一场噩梦
It was, obviously.
显然就是
But, I'm... I'm fine now.
但我...我现在没事了
I mean, how did you even get in... I'd rather not talk about it.
-你是怎么进去... -我不想说这个
And I mean it's not really any of your business anymore, is it?
而且这也跟你完全无关 对吧
Me and what I do.
我 以及我做什么
Well, it is if it involves Adam. Didn't though, did it?
-如果跟亚当有关的话就不是 -但跟亚当没关 不是吗
Because he was here.
因为他昨晚在你这
Is he ready?
他可以走了吗
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, he is.
嗯 他可以走了
Do you want to come in? No, thanks. I need to be somewhere.
-你要进来吗 -不了 谢谢 我还要去别的地方
Adam, your mum is here.
亚当 你妈来了
Mummy!
妈妈
Is everything all right?
一切都好吧
Never better.
从没这么好过
Let's go.
我们走吧
Ready?
你准备好了吗
Come on, son.
走吧 儿子
Bye, mate.
再见了 伙计
Bye, Dad. Bye, Lou.
-再见 老爸 -再见 露
Come here.
过来
Hi.
嗨
It's over.
结束了
I can't believe it's over.
不敢相信都结束了
You think it could work?
你觉得可以这样吗
Some of the stuff I read talked about it.
我读到过关于这种事的文章
We won't know unless we try.
不试试怎么知道
It'd be such a total mindfuck.
到时候肯定一切大乱套
It's not like you've never had a man inside you before, is it?
你身体里又不是没有进去过男人 对吧
Let's leave our bodies, count to five, and then swap, okay?
我们离开身体 数到五 然后交换 好吗
I love you.
我爱你
Love you too.
我也爱你
Everything about you.
我爱你的一切
One, two, three... One, two...
-一 二 三... -一 二...
four, five... four...
-四 五... -四...
Oh, God.
噢 天啦
It worked.
真的可以
I feel strange.
我觉得好奇怪
I don't like it, Rob.
我不喜欢这样 罗伯
Change back now, Rob.
赶紧换回来 罗伯
I don't like it.
我不喜欢这样
Rob, this isn't funny. What are you doing?
罗伯 这不好玩 你干嘛
Rob?
罗伯
I'm sorry.
对不起
You should never have shown me all this, Adele.
阿黛尔 你万万不该让我向我展示这种技能的
I can't lose it now.
我现在不能失去它
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
This isn't funny anymore, Rob.
这一点都不好玩 罗伯
What you doing?
你在干嘛
No, Rob. I don't want to.
不 罗伯 我不想
It's okay. Shh.
没事的 嘘
It's okay.
没事的
May this ring remind you always
希望这枚戒指能让你
of the love I feel for you.
永远记得我对你的爱
I can see why you love him, by the way.
对了 我现在明白你为什么爱他了
He's kinda perfect, isn't he?
他简直完美 对吧
All that I am, I give to you.
我把自己完全交给你
All that I have, I share with you.
我拥有的一切 也一并分享给你
I love this place.
我喜欢这里
I'd stay forever if I could.
要是可以 我愿意永远留在这里
I promise to love you, to be faithful and loyal...
我保证会爱你 忠于你...
For the rest of our lives together.
以后的每一天都是
For the rest of our lives together.
以后的每一天都是
♪ Stone cold killer on the low ♪
♪ 冷血杀手的潜伏 ♪
♪ I didn't know ya, didn't know ya ♪
♪ 我不了解你 不了解你 ♪
♪ I didn't know you could be so cold... ♪
♪ 我不了解你竟然会如此冷血... ♪
"So, what did you do with your day?"
"你今天都做了些什么 "
"Well, in the morning, I got married, and in the afternoon...
"早上 我结了婚 然后下午...
well, I don't know."
我不知道"
What should we do with our afternoon?
我们下午去做什么
Whatever we feel like.
想做什么就做什么
The world's our octopus now. It's just us.
世界是我们的了 只有我们两个
And Adam.
还有亚当
Yeah.
对
I love you, Louise Ferguson.
我爱你 露易丝·弗格森
And I love you too, David Ferguson.
我也爱你 大卫·弗格森
More than you can ever know.
超出你的想象
Where should we go on our honeymoon?
我们去哪里度蜜月
Got any thoughts, Adam?
你有什么想法吗 亚当
The Orient Express?
东方快车怎么样
Or maybe a Caribbean cruise.
或者加勒比海游轮
But, you hate boats.
你不是讨厌船吗
You've always said you hate boats.
你总是说你讨厌船
Maybe I've changed.
也许我变了
♪ I'm gonna do bad things ♪
♪ 我要做坏事了 ♪
♪ Do it like it's nothing ♪
♪ 还要装作如无其事 ♪
♪ Bein' bad has never felt so good ♪
♪ 当坏人竟然这么爽 ♪
♪ I'm gonna do bad things ♪
♪ 我要做坏事了 ♪
♪ You won't see it coming ♪
♪ 你是看不到的 ♪
♪ Watch your step ♪
♪ 你走路要当心 ♪
♪ I've been thinking of ♪
♪ 我一直在想 ♪
♪ Doin' bad things to you ♪
♪ 对你做坏事 ♪
♪ Doin' a bad, bad thing ♪
♪ 对你做很坏很坏的事 ♪
♪ My heart is painted black I'm never goin' back ♪
♪ 我的心变黑了 再也回不去了 ♪
♪ I'm gonna make sure there's trouble ♪
♪ 我要确保制♥造♥麻烦 ♪
♪ 'Cause everybody knows Wherever I go ♪
♪ 因为无论我去哪里 每个人都知道 ♪
♪ Watch out, here comes trouble ♪
♪ 小心 麻烦来了 ♪
♪ Bein' bad has never felt this good ♪
♪ 当坏人竟然这么爽 ♪
♪ I'm gonna do bad things ♪
♪ 我要做坏事了 ♪
剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表