剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表
You really had nothing to worry about on that front.
在那方面 你真的不用担心
Maybe if it'd been you in there, things might have been different.
或许要是你去了康复中心 情况就不一样了
Hey, don't say that.
别那么说
Right, well...
好了...
Thank you.
谢谢你...
Oh, right.
好的
For bringing her back to me, Rob.
把她带回我身边 罗伯
You are very welcome, Monsieur.
不客气 先生
We need a picture. Rob, can you get the camera, please?
我们需要照张相 罗伯 你能去拿下相机吗
Aye, sure.
好 没问题
He's really funny. I told you you'd like him.
-他真的很幽默 -我就说你会喜欢他
Picture, which is my best side?
拍照 我哪边最好看
The back.
后背
All right.
好了
Say "Marjorie's saggy tits."
说"玛乔丽松弛的胸部"
Marjorie's saggy tits.
玛乔丽松弛的胸部
I want to see. It's a good one.
-我想看看 -拍得挺不错
Here, let me.
让我看看
Well, you look good.
你看起来很美
Should clean this up, I suppose.
我把餐桌收拾一下吧
All right. We'll do it in the morning.
-好了 -明天早上再收拾吧
I'm going to bed.
我要去睡觉了
Oh, you...
你...
Don't keep him up talking.
别一直缠着他说话
I've got plans for him.
我对他有安排
I should go up.
我该上去了
I worried about you as well, you know.
其实 我也担心过你
I thought you were just after all her money.
我还以为你只是图她的钱
This place.
图这个地方
Yeah, well...
嗯 那个...
eh, you wouldn't be the first.
你不是第一个这么怀疑的人
Somebody like me...
我这样出身的人...
being with her.
跟她在一起
It all looked a bit convenient, I suppose.
我猜这确实看起来太过巧合
I don't give a shit about the money.
我根本不在乎钱
I love her.
我爱她
I believe you.
我相信你
I think...
我觉得...
Adele is really lucky to have you.
阿黛尔能有你真的很幸运
I'm jealous.
我都嫉妒了
What, of me?
嫉妒我吗
Aye.
对
And Adele.
还有阿黛尔
Both of yous.
你们俩
What you've got here together.
你们在这里拥有的东西
What is that...
你觉得...
do you think?
我们拥有什么
All you want.
想要什么就有什么
And you don't need anyone else.
不需要任何其他人
Good night.
晚安
Night.
晚安
...six, seven, eight...
...六 七 八...
Sharma, Jones, and Drumgoole, how may I help you?
沙马 琼斯与德姆古尔诊所 请问有何贵干
Uh, hi, I'd like to speak to Dr. Ferguson. It's urgent.
嗨 我找弗格森医生 是急事
Can I please get your name?
请问您尊姓大名
Yeah, it's...
好 我是...
Uh, tell him it's Marianne.
告诉他是玛丽安
From Brighton.
布莱顿的玛丽安
Please hold.
请稍等
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Louise, whatever Marianne told you,
露易丝 不管玛丽安跟你说了什么
whatever you think you know, you don't... David, stop.
-不管你觉得自己知道什么... -大卫 别说了
Adele's a nutter.
阿黛尔就是个疯子
Like, clinical.
脑子有问题
Psychopath, sociopath or whatever.
她是心理变♥态♥或者反♥社♥会♥人格什么的
And I think she knew we were sleeping together.
我觉得她早就知道我们睡在一起了
All along.
一直都知道
I think she knew it and became my friend because of it.
我觉得她知道 因此跟我交朋友
Louise, that doesn't make any sense. Yes, it does!
-露易丝 这说不通 -不 说得通
Because scaring the shit out of Marianne didn't work.
因为把玛丽安吓个半死没什么用
So this time, when she thought she had a rival,
所以这次 她以为自己有了对手
she decided to try something sneakier.
就采取了更狡猾的方法
Kept me close.
接近我
Turn me against you.
让我讨厌你
And I think...
我觉得...
I think I felt so guilty about what we were doing, I...
我觉得我因为我们的事内疚不已
I wanted you to be bad, somehow. Yeah.
-所以我就希望你是坏人 -嗯
I wanted an excuse to make me feel better.
我想找一个让我心安的借口
I hated myself and Adele knew that.
我讨厌自己 阿黛尔一直都知道
She knew.
她知道
Louise...
露易丝...
all this...
所有这些事...
you don't really know.
你其实并不知道
I wish there was... Tell me now.
-真希望有... -那就告诉我
Is Rob dead? She told you about Rob?
-罗伯死了吗 -她跟你说了罗伯的事吗
I have to know, David. Yeah!
-我得知道 大卫 -对
Yeah, he's dead.
对 他死了
He's dead.
他死了
And did you kill him?
是你杀的他吗
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿
I've only been gone a day.
我才走了一天
What the hell were you thinking?
你到底是怎么想的
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, how long has this been going on?
这种情况持续多久了
Well, you, I mean...
我是说 你...
Heroine?
海♥洛♥因♥
Adele? It hasn't.
-阿黛尔 -没多久
It was the first time.
我那是第一次
Rob wanted me to try it and...
罗伯想让我试试 然后...
I know I shouldn't have, all right? I know.
我知道我不该那么做 好吗 我知道
You told me he was clean.
你跟我说他戒毒了
I'd never have left you if I thought... Please! Please don't shout at me.
-要是我知道 我绝对不会离开 ... -求你了 别冲我大喊
I know I've been stupid.
我知道自己做了傻事
I thought it would be all right.
我想着不会有问题
He knew what he was doing, and...
他一直都在吸毒 而且...
I felt bad, I didn't...
我感觉很糟糕 我不想...
I didn't want him to go back to his life, to a shitty, nasty life
我不想他回到原来那种生活 那种糟心肮脏的生活
and he wanted me to try this one thing with him.
他就想让我陪他做这一件事
And I said yes.
所以我就答应了
And then he was...
然后他...
You think he overdosed on purpose?
你觉得他是故意吸毒过量吗
Maybe.
或许吧
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Why didn't you just call the police?
你怎么不直接报♥警♥
I panicked.
我慌了
Your watch.
你的表
It fell in.
也掉下去了
David!
大卫
David, please! Wait!
大卫 求你了 等等
David, please!
大卫 求你了
David.
大卫
We need to tell someone.
我们得告诉别人
Tell them what? What you just told me.
-告诉他们什么 -你刚跟我说的那些话
And what if they don't believe me?
万一他们不相信我呢
After the fire, my parents and Westlands, what if they think I'm insane?
大火 我父母和威斯特兰的事情后 万一他们觉得我疯了呢
David, I can't go back there.
大卫 我不能回那里
I can't be locked up again.
我不能再被关起来了
Away from you.
我不能离开你
Telling someone won't bring him back.
告诉别人也没办法让他起死回生
No one else knows he's here.
没有人知道他在这里
剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表