剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表
No.
不是
I thought it was because of me that you didn't come in.
我以为你是因为我才没去上班
Because I was shitty to you. They said you're never sick and, em...
因为我对你发了火 他们说你从来不会生病 然后...
I...
我...
I didn't want there to be, em...
我不希望我们之间...
I don't want us to be... Ever the conversationalist, David.
-我不希望我们... -大卫 你真的不擅长与人交谈
Right.
对
I didn't want to go home.
我不想回家
I was walking around and...
就四处闲逛 然后...
I found myself here.
就来了你家
You know, I wondered if it was fate...
其实 我在想我们在酒吧相遇...
us meeting in that bar.
是不是命中注定
I think it was simple bad luck.
我觉得纯粹是运气不好
Is that how you see it?
你是这么想的吗
All things considered, it didn't work out great for me, did it?
总得来说 这件事对我一点好处都没有 对吧
I finally meet a man I think I could actually like,
我终于遇到了 一个我觉得挺喜欢的男人
and it turns out he's married.
结果他还是已婚
So you liked me?
所以你喜欢过我
Men and their bloody egos.
男人该死的虚荣心
I kissed you, didn't I?
我吻了你 对吧
First time I kissed anyone in ages.
我都很久没有吻过任何人了
We really laughed, didn't we?
我们笑得很开心 对吧
People should be able to make each other laugh.
人应该能够让彼此欢笑
That should always be there.
这一点应该一直都在
Whatever else happens.
不管发生什么事
How long have you and... your wife been together?
你和你...老婆在一起多久了
Long time.
很久了
Forever, really.
感觉像过了一辈子 真的
She's very beautiful.
她很漂亮
Yeah, she is.
是的 她是很漂亮
We haven't laughed much in...
我们都很久没有...
a long time.
开心地笑过了
I keep thinking about you.
我总是想着你
That's not fair, David.
这不公平 大卫
I know.
我知道
You should go home.
你该回家了
Louise...
露易丝...
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
♪ I love you ♪
♪ 我爱着你 ♪
♪ With all that I am ♪
♪ 用我的全心全意 ♪
♪ I need you ♪
♪ 我需要你 ♪
♪ Now to understand ♪
♪ 现在理解我 ♪
♪ I'm trying ♪
♪ 我在努力 ♪
♪ It's the only way ♪
♪ 这是唯一的方式 ♪
♪ I told you ♪
♪ 告诉过你 ♪
♪ I can not be saved ♪
♪ 我没救了 ♪
♪ I'm waking up... ♪
♪ 我醒来了... ♪
♪ I'm waking up ♪
♪ 我醒来了 ♪
♪ Can I breathe in the love from you? ♪
♪ 我可以呼吸到你的爱吗 ♪
♪ Let me breathe Let me breathe ♪
♪ 让我呼吸 让我呼吸 ♪
♪ I can feel it all ♪
♪ 我能感受到这一切 ♪
♪ I'm waking up ♪
♪ 我醒来了 ♪
♪ I can breathe ♪
♪ 我能呼吸 ♪
♪ I can love for you ♪
♪ 我可以爱你 ♪
♪ And I know That you and I, we're through ♪
♪ 我知道你和我 我们结束了 ♪
♪ I am the burn I feel it burn ♪
♪ 我是火焰 我感觉到它在燃烧 ♪
♪ Is it in the air to you ♪
♪ 你对它是不是不设防 ♪
♪ To love me like you do? ♪
♪ 像你一样爱我 ♪
♪ Is it in the air to me ♪
♪ 我对它是不是不设防 ♪
♪ To stay asleep... ♪
♪ 让我沉睡... ♪
Washed me off?
把我的气味洗掉吗
Sorry.
抱歉
That was...
刚才我们真是...
nasty.
太龌龊了
Took two of us, didn't it?
但我们俩都有错 对吧
You've nothing to be sorry for.
你没什么可内疚的
I should go.
我该走了
What were we thinking?
我们是怎么想的
We weren't, I guess.
我猜 我们根本想都没想
Don't worry.
别担心
I won't bring this to work.
我不会让这件事影响工作
Thank you.
谢谢
Things should stay out of the office.
有些事还是不要跟工作搅在一起
Yeah, definitely.
对 必须的
Things like shagging. That sort of stuff.
比如说上♥床♥这种事
Go on, David.
你走吧 大卫
It's all right.
没事的
Good night, Louise.
晚安 露易丝
Bye.
再见
剧集 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表