剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
你就应该告诉我你找到了什么线索
you'll tell me what you found.
我没什么线索
I haven't found anything.
正如你说的
It's like you said--
他可能早在100年前就死了
The Avatar probably died a long time ago.
皇叔,咱们走吧
Come on, uncle. We're going.
赵中校
Commander Zhao,
根据您的指示,我们审问了皇子的船员
we interrogated the crew as you instructed.
他们招认祖寇殿下
They confirmed Prince Zuko
曾经抓到过降世神通
had the Avatar in custody
但是却让他给跑了
but let him escape.
这正好提醒了我
Now remind me,
你们的船是怎么弄坏的了
how exactly was your ship damaged?
在哪能搞到吃的?
So where do I get something to eat?
你应该庆幸
You're lucky enough to be one of the first outsiders
你是来和气寺参观的首批外来人
to ever visit an airbender temple,
而不是光想着吃的
and all you can think about is food?
我是个饥饿的俗人,只求温饱
I'm just a simple guy with simple needs.
那就是我和朋友们
So that's where my friends and I
玩空气球的地方
would play airball,
飞牛们常在那睡觉
and over there is where the bison would sleep.
还有...
And...
怎么了?
What's wrong?
原来这个地方到处都是和尚,狐猴和飞牛
This place used to be full of monks and lemurs and bison.
现在却满是杂草
Now there's just a bunch of weeds.
我真不敢相信居然变了这么多
I can't believe how much things have changed.
那个,嗯
So,eh,
那个,嗯,那个空气球游戏咋玩?
this airball game-- How do you play?
喔!
Ooh!
哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha!
安昂7分,索卡0分
Aang seven, Sokka zero.
他可好过了
Making him feel better
可把我疼死了
is putting me in a world of hurt.
卡塔拉,过来看看
Katara, check this out.
火国人
Fire Nation.
我们应该告诉他
We should tell him.
安昂,你该过来看看
Aang, there's something you need to see.
好的
Ok.
看啥呢?
What is it?
看我新练的御水术
Just a new waterbending move I learned.
不错,不过现在不是练习的时候
Nice one. But enough practicing.
我带你们到处走走
We have a whole temple to see.
你也知道你不可能永远这样保护他
You know, you can't protect him forever.
卡塔拉, 御火师曾经来过
Katara, firebenders were here.
这事实是掩盖不了
You can't pretend they weren't.
我都是为了安昂着想
I can for Aang's sake.
如果他知道火国侵略了他的家乡
If he finds out that the Fire Nation invaded his home,
他一定会疯掉的
he'll be devastated.
嘿,伙计们
Hey, guys!
我给你们引见一下
I want you to meet somebody.
引见给谁
Who's that?
嘉措大♥师♥
Monk Gyatso,
他是世上最伟大的御气师
the greatest airbender in the world.
我的所有本领都是他教的
He taught me everything I know.
秘诀在于要外焦里嫩
But the true secret is in the gooey center.
看来你对我的老式烘焙法
My ancient cake making technique
不太感冒啊
isn't the only thing on your mind,
安昂?
is it, Aang?
长老他们一定是弄错了吧
This whole Avatar thing--
我怎么可能是降世神通
Maybe the monks made a mistake.
他们没弄错
The only mistake they made
只是不该在你16岁前就告诉你真♥相♥
was telling you before you turned 16.
沉迷于过往是徒劳的
But we can't concern ourselves with what was.
关键是要明白自己将要做些什么
We must act on what is.
但是, 大♥师♥
But, Gyatso,
我怎么才能知道我已经能够胜任这个称号♥了?
how do I know if I'm ready for this?
当你能够进入和气寺中心大殿的时候
Your questions will be answered
你的问题就会迎刃而解了
when you're old enough to enter the air temple sanctuary.
在那里
Inside, you will meet someone
会有人为你指点迷津的
who will guide you on your journey.
那个人是谁?
Who is it?
到时候
When you are ready,
你就知道了
he will reveal himself to you.
不过现在
Now...
该是解决这些蛋糕的时候了
Are you going to help me with these cakes
不是吗?
or not?
那当然
All right.
1, 2,
One... Two...
Three.
我的徒弟
Your aim has improved greatly,
你的瞄准技术大有精进啊
my young pupil.
你一定很想念他
You must miss him.
当然啦
Yeah.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
中心大殿
The air temple sanctuary.
有人在那里等我
There's someone I'm ready to meet.
可是安昂
But, Aang,
都过了100年了
no one could have survived in there
不会还有人了
for a hundred years.
没啥不可能的
It's not impossible.
我不是还在冰川里呆了100年?
I survived in the iceberg for that long.
那倒是
Good point.
卡塔拉, 那个人
Katara, whoever's in there
会指点我做好降世神通
might help me figure out this Avatar thing.
不管那里有谁
And whoever's in there might have a medley
肯定会有好吃的腌肉!
of delicious cured meats.
噢
Ooh!
啊
Unh!
你肯定没有这门的钥匙
I don't suppose you have a key.
索卡, 御气术就是开门的钥匙
The key, Sokka, is airbending.
嘿
Hello?
有人在家吗?
Anyone home?
就一个12岁的毛头小子
So a 12-year-old boy
就把你们打得落花流水?
bested you and your firebenders.
这真可悲啊
You're more pathetic than I thought.
下次再看到他
I underestimated him once,
我一定会使出全力打败他
but it will not happen again.
不会再有下次了
No, it will not,
你已经没有机会了
because you won't have a second chance.
赵中校
Commander Zhao,
我已经跟踪降世神通两年了,而且...
I've been hunting the Avatar for two years, and I--
但是你失败了
And you failed.
这个任务怎么能落到
Capturing the Avatar is too important
你这样乳臭未干的臭小子手里
to leave in a teenager's hands.
从今以后由我来接管了
He's mine now.
看好他们
Keep them here.
能再来点茶吗?
More tea, please.
只有这些
Statues?
烂塑像?
That's it?
肉在哪里?
Where's the meat?
这些都是什么人?
Who are all these people?
我也不清楚
I'm not sure.
感觉他们都似曾相识
But it feels like I know them somehow.
看
Look!
那是个御气师
That one's an airbender!
这还有个御水师
And this one's a waterbender.
好像按着某个顺序排列
They're lined up in a pattern.
气, 水, 土, 火
Air, water, earth, and fire.
这是个神通循环
That's the Avatar cycle.
可不是嘛, 他们都是降世神通
Of course. They're Avatars.
安昂, 他们都是你的前世
All these people are your past lives, Aang.
哦, 有这么多
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表