剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
水善,土强
Water, earth,
火烈,气和
fire, air...
很久以前,四国和谐共处
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony.
但是,火烈国发动的战争改变了一切
Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
只有掌握着所有4种元素技能的
Only the Avatar,
降世神通
master of all four elements,
才能阻止战争
could stop them.
但是在世界人♥民♥最需要他的时候
But when the world needed him most,
他却消失了
he vanished.
100年后,我和我的哥哥发现了新的降世神通
100 years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar,
他是个名叫安昂的御气师
an airbender named Aang.
虽然他的御气术很棒
And although his airbending skills are great,
但是在拯救苍生之前他还要学习很多
he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
但是我相信安昂能够拯救这个世界
But I believe Aang can save the world.
-=降世神通=- 最后的气宗
第一卷 水 第二回 降世神通回归
太好了,安昂 回来了
-Yay! Yay! -Aang's back!
我就知道
I knew it.
肯定是你发信♥号♥♥给火国的船队
You signaled the Fire Navy with that flare.
你是想把他们引到这来吧
You're leading them straight to us, aren't you?
安昂什么都没做
Aang didn't do anything.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
是啊,我们当时在船上
Yeah, we were on the ship
那上面有个陷阱
and there was this booby trap,
我们...
and, well, we--
我们不小心被困住了
We boobied right into it.
卡塔拉,你不应该到船那儿去
Katara, you shouldn't have gone on that ship.
现在我们都有危险了
Now we could all be in danger.
别怪卡塔拉
Don't blame Katara.
是我带她去那的
I brought her there.
是我的错
It's my fault.
啊哈!
A-ha!
外来人终于承认了
The traitor confesses!
战士们离敌人远点
Warriors, away from the enemy!
这个外人已经被驱逐出村了
The foreigner is banished from our village.
索卡,你在干什么?
Sokka, you're making a mistake.
我只是遵守对父亲的承诺
No, I'm keeping my promise to dad.
我要保护你远离像他那样的威胁
I'm protecting you from threats like him.
安昂不是我们的敌人
Aang is not our enemy.
你们没意识到吗
Don't you see?
安昂给我们村子带来了
Aang's brought us something
我们失去已久的欢乐
we haven't had in a long time-- Fun.
欢乐?欢乐能够打败火宗人吗?
Fun? We can't fight firebenders with fun!
有时候你该试一试
You should try it sometime.
从我们的村子滚出去
Get out of our village, now!
姥姥,别让索卡这么做
Grandmother, please, don't let Sokka do this.
卡塔拉,你知道那艘船是我们的禁地
Katara, you knew going on that ship was forbidden.
索卡是对的
Sokka is right.
我想最好让御气师离开
I think it best if the airbender leaves.
那好吧,让我也一起被驱逐吧
Fine, then I'm banished, too.
来,安昂,咱们走
Come on, Aang, let's go.
你这是要去哪?
Where do you think you're going?
找个御水术老师
To find a waterbender.
安昂答应我带我去北极
Aang is taking me to the North Pole.
跟我去吗?
I am?
- 太棒了 -卡塔拉
- Great! - Katara!
难道你为了他要离开你的村子
Would you really choose him over your tribe,
你的家人吗?
your own family?
卡塔拉,我不想破坏你和家人的关系
Katara, I don't want to come between you and your family.
这么说你要离开南极?
So you're leaving the South Pole?
这就要走了吗?
This is goodbye?
感谢你和我一起玩企鹅滑行
Thanks for penguin sledding with me.
你要去哪?
Where will you go?
应该是回家吧,看看其它御气师
Guess I'll go back home and look for the airbenders.
喔
Wow.
我都100年没打扫我的小屋了
I haven't cleaned my room in 100 years.
还真是期待哪
Not looking forward to that.
很高兴认识大家
It was nice meeting everyone.
让我们看看你的飞天野牛咋飞~空气小子
Let's see your bison fly now, Airboy.
来吧,阿柏,你能行的
Come on, Appa, you can do it.
驾,驾
Yip yip!
我就说嘛,压根就不会飞
Yeah, I thought so!
安昂,别走
Aang, don't go.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
我也会想你的
I'll miss you, too.
走吧,伙计
Come on, boy.
卡塔拉,一切都会过去...
Katara, you'll feel better after you--
这下你满意了
You happy now?
我失去了成为御水师的唯一机会
There goes my one chance of becoming a waterbender!
听好了,找好掩护
All right, ready our defenses!
火烈国的军队随时都可能杀过来
The Fire Nation could be on our shores any moment now!
但是我要小...
But I got to--
不能解散
And no potty breaks!
是啊,我也喜欢她
Yeah, I liked her, too.
他们去村子了
The village!
阿柏,在这儿等我
Appa, wait here!
天哪!
Oh, man!
不是吧
Oh, man...
索卡,赶快躲开!
Sokka! Get out of the way!
你们把他藏在哪了?
Where are you hiding him?
他大概也是这么大年纪
He'd be about this age,
精通所有四种元素的技能
master of all elements.
我知道你们藏着他
I know you're hiding him.
无所畏惧!
Show no fear!
嘿,卡塔拉。嘿,索卡
Hey, Katara. Hey, Sokka.
嗨,安昂
Hi, Aang.
你能来太好了
Thanks for coming.
你是在找我吗?
Looking for me?
你是御气师?
You're the airbender?
你就是降世神通?
You're the Avatar?
安昂是降世神通?
Aang?
不可能吧
No way.
这些年来我费劲心思磨练
I've spent years preparing for this encounter,
苦练功夫
training, meditating.
等来的降世神通居然只是个孩子?
You're just a child.
你也没比我大几岁啊?
Well, you're just a teenager.
如果我跟你们走
If I go with you,
你能答应我放过村里人吗?
will you promise to leave everyone alone?
安昂,不要啊,你不能这么做
No, Aang, don't do this.
卡塔拉,别担心
Don't worry, Katara.
我会没事的
It'll be ok.
呃
Unh!
我不在的时候帮我照顾阿柏
Take care of Appa for me until I get back.
班师回国
Head a course to the Fire Nation.
我们回家了
I'm going home.
索卡,我们得追上那艘船
We have to go after that ship, Sokka.
安昂救了我们的部落
Aang saved our tribe.
现在我们得救他
Now we have to save him.
卡塔拉,我...
Katara, I--
为什么你看不出他是站在我们一边的
Why can't you realize that he's on our side?
如果我们不帮助他,还有谁能帮他
If we don't help him, no one will.
我知道你不喜欢他,但是我们欠他一个人情...
I know you don't like Aang, but we owe him and--
卡塔拉!你是要继续唠叨
Katara, are you going to talk all day
还是上船跟我走?
or are you coming with me?
索卡!
Sokka!
上船
Get in.
我们去救你的男朋友
We're going to save your boyfriend.
-他才不是... -随便了
-He's not my-- -Whatever.
你们2个想去哪?
What do you two think you're doing?
你会用到着这个的
You'll need these.
将要有很长的路要走
You have a long journey ahead of you.
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表