剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
I guess that's me.
好吃,好吃
Not bad, not bad.
我对这个不感冒
I'm good on puffs.
那个...你说他们在后面会谈些什么呢?
So, what do you think they're talking about back there?
那还用说,肯定是些无聊的事
Boring stuff, I'm sure.
爱情啊,要嫁给谁啦
Love, who she's gonna marry,
将来会生多少个小孩啦
how many babies she's gonna have.
嗯...是...是挺无聊的
Yeah, dumb stuff like that.
那个,我先去趟卫生间啊
Well, I gotta find a bathroom.
你的手真滑啊
Your palms are so smooth.
平时用润肤膏吗?
Do you use moisturizer?
我用一种特制的「海草霜」
Actually, I have this special seaweed lotion.
你要用的话,我可以给你点
I could get you some if you want.
那个,我的爱情线怎么样?
So, do you see anything interesting in my love line?
你将要有一场轰轰烈烈的恋爱
I see a great romance for you--
你未来的夫君是个...
The man you're going to marry.
再说的详细点
Tell me more!
他是一个非常强的御术师,功夫了得
I can see that he's a very powerful bender.
看来厕所上的很爽嘛
Looks like someone had a pretty good bathroom break.
是啊,我在那里的时候...
Yeah, when I was in there--
我可不想听你方便的事
I don't even want to know.
下一个谁来?
Who's next?
好吧,我就勉为其难吧
Ok, let's get this over with.
你的未来充满了挣扎和痛苦
Your future is full of struggle and anguish,
它们大多数都是你自己造成的
most of it self-inflicted.
还没看我的手相呢,你咋知道的?
But you didn't read my palms or anything.
哪还用看你的手相
I don't need to.
你的命运全都写在你的脸上了
It's written all over your face.
下一个你来吧,跟我来
You there, come with me.
这种卦算得最准了
This is the most reliable method of telling your fortune.
骨头是不会撒谎的
The bones never lie.
来吧,挑一根
Go on. Pick one.
把它扔进火里
Now throw it on the fire.
热量会使骨头开裂
The heat makes cracks in the bones,
通过解读裂开的形式可以预见你的命运...
and I read the bone cracks to tell your destiny.
哇,这裂缝还真大呢
Wow, that's a big crack.
我之前从来也没有见过这样的现象
I've never seen this before.
天哪
Oh my!
你的命运...真是难以置信
Your destiny-- This is incredible.
你将会卷入一场大战
You will be involved in a great battle--
那将是一场正与邪的较量
An awesome conflict between the forces of good and evil.
这场战争的胜者将决定整个世界的命运
A battle whose outcome will determine the fate of the whole world.
这些我早就知道了
Yeah, yeah. I knew that already,
那上面有没有提到过一个女孩?
But did it say anything about a girl?
一个女孩?
A girl?
你是要问姻缘啊?
You want to know about love?
没错
Yes!
很抱歉,我没看到
I'm sorry, but I didn't see anything.
看!
Look!
我可能是漏掉了些东西
I must have missed something.
在这儿...
Right here.
这上面说....只要你听从心灵的召唤就会找到你的爱
It says, "trust your heart, and you will be with the one you love."
真的吗?
Really?
太谢谢你了,吴妈
Thank you, Aunt Wu!
现在明白了吧
Well, now you got to see for yourselves
算命完全是胡编乱造的
that fortune-telling is just a big, stupid hoax.
你这么说
You're just saying that
是因为你不能接受你一生不幸的事实罢了
because you're gonna make yourself unhappy your whole life.
那个吴妈简直就是个疯子
That woman is crazy!
我的生活一定会平安幸福快乐!
My life will be calm and happy and joyful!
这个说明不了什么
That doesn't prove anything.
我求的卦可是不错哩
Well, I liked my predictions.
某些事要柳暗花明了
Certain things are gonna turn out very well.
那是当然
They sure are.
你怎么知道?
Why?
她给你怎么算的?
What did she tell you?
好事
Some stuff.
不久你就会知道的
You'll find out.
他们都盯着天干什么?
What's with the sky?
我们在等吴妈来算云势
We're waiting for Aunt Wu to come and read the clouds
她会根据云彩的形状来预测整个村子的运势...
to predict the fate of the whole village.
那朵云毛茸茸的,像个小兔子
That cloud kind of looks like a fluffy bunny.
可别像什么小兔子
You better hope that's not a bunny.
兔状云预示着厄运和灾难...
The fluffy bunny cloud forecasts doom and destruction.
你们就不能有点主见吗?
Do you even hear yourself?
通过云势,我们可以看出「马卡布」火山
The cloud reading will tell us if Mount Makapu
今年会爆发
will remain dormant for another year
还是依旧休眠...
or if it will erupt.
我们原来的传统是
We used to have a tradition once a year
每年都要
of going up the mountain
亲自上火山去检查
to check the volcano ourselves,
但自从吴妈搬到我们村以后
But ever since Aunt Wu
20年来
moved to the village 20 years ago,
我们都没有再去检查过..
we have a tradition of not doing that.
真不敢相信
I can't believe you would trust your lives
你们居然把自己生命托付给那个疯婆子
to that crazy old woman's superstition!
嘘,她来了
Shh! She's coming.
嘿,安昂
Hey, Aang,
看那朵云,像不像一朵花
don't you think that cloud looks like a flower?
还真像
Sure, I guess.
嘿,卡塔拉,你看那朵云像不像一朵花
Hey, Katara, don't you think that cloud looks like a flower?
嘘~
Shh!
「箭矢云」
Bending arrow cloud--
今年利兴农,将会大丰收
Good crops this year. Nice, big harvest.
哇~太好了
Darn good news!
「摇月云」...让我看看
Wavy moon-shaped cloud-- Let's see.
双胞胎将大吉大利...
Gonna be a great year for twins.
太棒了
-Yes! -Yes!
「堆积云」后面还带着一个奇怪的把,这个...
And a cumulus cloud with a twisty nub coming off the end of it--
今年火山不会喷发,咱们村子依然太平..
The village will not be destroyed by the volcano this year!
正好你在这儿
Since I got you here,
我有件事想跟你说
there's something I want to tell you.
我喜欢你,不是一般的喜欢
I like you, but more than normal.
算了
Never mind.
你好,吴妈
Hi, Aunt Wu.
抱歉打扰你
Sorry to bother you.
随时欢迎
Anytime.
之前您给我算过我的夫君
About this man I'm supposed to marry--
我想知道他帅吗?
Is he gonna be handsome?
希望他是个大高个儿..
I hope he's tall.
嗯,你是想再算一卦?
Ahh, you want another reading.
是啊,拜托了
Yes, please.
这群笨人
I can't believe all these saps.
看来得有人出来好好点化点化他们
Someone really needs to scream some sense at them.
看他们多幸福啊,索卡
They seem happy, Sokka.
要不了多久
Not for long.
我一定要戳穿吴妈的谎言
I'm gonna prove Aunt Wu's predictions are nonsense.
嘿,我说
Hey, you,
是吴妈让你穿红鞋的,对吧?
I bet Aunt Wu told you to wear those red shoes, didn't she?
没错,她说只有我穿红鞋
Yeah, she said I'd be wearing red shoes
就能遇见我的真爱
when I met my true love.
嗯,从那之后
Uh-huh. And how many times have you worn those shoes
这双红鞋你都穿了多少次了?
since you got that fortune?
我每天都穿
Every day.
那可不呗,这么做迟早会灵验的
Then of course it's gonna come true!
真的吗?你也这么想?
Really? You think so?
谢您吉言
I'm so excited!
啊哈
Aah! Uhh!
之后,在你安然辞世前
And then you'll have your third great grandchild
还能抱到第三个重孙子
before quietly passing away in your sleep.
这下该满意了
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表