剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
呵呵,这群人真的知道该怎样侍奉降世神通
These people sure know how to treat an Avatar.
卡塔拉, 来尝尝这个
Katara, you've got to try these.
好吧,就尝一小口
Well, maybe just a bite.
索卡, 愣着干嘛?
Sokka, what's your problem?
吃啊
Eat!
我-不-饿
I'm not hungry.
这可不像你啊
But you're always hungry.
他只是不爽
He's just upset because a bunch of girls
昨天被一群女孩收拾了
kicked his butt yesterday.
她们偷袭我
They snuck up on me!
没错啊,然后她们好好的收拾了你一顿
Right, and then they kicked your butt.
偷袭不算数
Sneak attacks don't count.
还敢绑我
Tie me up with ropes...
让我教训教训她们
I'll show them a thing or two.
我才不怕那些小丫头片子呢
I'm not scared of any girls.
她们以为自己是谁啊?
Who do they think they are, anyway?
嗯,是挺好吃的
This is tasty.
他生什么气嘛
What's he so angry about?
在这里
It's great here.
待着多好
They're giving us the royal treatment.
别太懈怠了
Hey, don't get too comfortable.
在一个地方呆太长时间会很危险
It's risky for us to stay in one place for very long.
我们一定会没事的
I'm sure we'll be fine.
你看我在这,镇上人都很快乐
Besides, did you see how happy I'm making this town?
他们甚至为我翻新了虚子的塑像
They're even cleaning up that statue in my honor.
你愿意做回降世神通,我很替你高兴
Well, it's nice to see you excited about being the Avatar.
只是不希望你被高兴冲昏了头脑
I just hope it doesn't all go to your head.
你还不了解我吗
Come on, you know me better than that.
我只是个简单的小和尚
I'm just a simple monk.
他在这儿!
There he is!
他在这儿!!
There he is!!
给神通画像
Painting the Avatar.
这很容易
That's easy enough.
哦,又多了一个
There's another one.
好吧,那就调整一下
Well, I'll make an adjustment here and...
哦,越来越多了
There's more.
我...
I...
哦!嘿
Ooh! Heh heh!
不敢相信我被一群女孩收拾了
I can't believe I got beat up by a bunch of girls.
对不起啦,各位女士
Sorry, ladies.
打扰了你们的舞蹈课
Didn't mean to interrupt your dance lesson.
我只是想找个人活动活动筋骨
I was just looking for somewhere to get a little workout.
那你可是来对地方了
Well, you're in the right place.
昨天对不住了
Sorry about yesterday.
我不知道你是降世神通的朋友
I didn't know you were friends with the Avatar.
没关系
It's all right.
要是往常我早就来报仇了
I mean, normally I'd hold a grudge,
不过看在你们只是一群小丫头,我就破个例吧
but seeing as you guys are a bunch of girls, I'll make an exception.
真是受宠若惊啊
I should hope so.
像你这么高大威猛
A big, strong man like you,
我们怎么会是你的对手呢
we wouldn't stand a chance.
话是这么说,不过也不要难过嘛
True, but don't feel bad.
我可是我们村里最厉害的武士
After all, I'm the best warrior in my village.
是你们村
Wow. Best warrior?
最好的武士呢?!
In your whole village?
不如你露两手给我们开开眼界怎么样
Maybe you'd be kind enough to give us a little demonstration.,
噢,我的意思是...
Well, I mean, I...
对吧,姐♥妹♥们♥
Come on, girls,
让他亮几招看看
wouldn't you like him to show us some moves?
好吧,既然你们坚持
Well, if that's what you want,
就给你们露一小手
I'd be happy to.
你就站在这儿
All right, you stand over there.
可能这有点困难
Now, this may be a little tough,
试着防我
but try to block me.
不错啊
Good.
是我给你放水了
Of course, I was going easy on you.
那可不是嘛
Of course.
再尝尝这招
Let's see if you can handle this!
噢!
Ouch!
你居然来真的
That does it!
还想教我们点啥啊?
Anything else you want to teach us?
看吧,姑娘们,这就是我的前世
There she is, girls, me in a past life.
你过去可真漂亮
You were pretty.
女士们,请恕我失陪一下
Excuse me for a second, ladies.
你来得正是时候
Good.
你能帮我把这些送回屋吗
Can you help me carry this back to the room?
有点沉
It's a little heavy.
抱歉,现在帮不了你
Actually, I can't right now.
为啥?
What do you mean, you can't?
我答应带姑娘们去骑阿柏
I promised the girls I'd give them a ride on Appa.
一起来吧
Why don't you come with us?
会很好玩的
It'll be fun.
看你跟一群姑娘炫耀
Watching you show off for a bunch of girls
可不是什么好玩的事
does not sound like fun.
但我帮你搬这些也不好玩啊
Well, neither does carrying your basket.
不是帮我
It's not my basket.
这是我们今后路上吃的口粮
These supplies are for our trip.
我跟你说过,我们得快点离开虚子岛
I told you, we have to leave Kyoshi soon.
我还不想
I don't want to leave Kyoshi yet.
离开
I can't put my finger on it,
这里有些说不出的东西吸引着我
but there's something I really like about this place.
你在磨蹭些什么啊,小安安
What's taking you so long, Aangie?
小安安?
Aangie?
就来,可可
Just a second, Koko.
真是简单的小和尚啊!
Simple monk?
我记得你曾向我保证
I thought you promised me this Avatar stuff
降世神通的头衔不会冲昏你的头脑
wouldn't go to your head.
我没有啊,你知道我怎么想吗?
It didn't. You know what I think?
你不愿意跟来,是因为你嫉妒
You just don't want to come because you're jealous.
嫉妒?嫉妒什么?
Jealous? Of what?
嫉妒我们没有你也可以玩得很开心
Jealous that we're having so much fun without you.
真是可笑啊
That's ridiculous.
你的想法是有点可笑
It is a little ridiculous,
不过也是可以理解的
but I understand.
嗯,嘿,苏琪
Uh... hey, Suki.
还想上上舞蹈课吗?
Hoping for another dance lesson?
嗯,那个...
No, I...
我是想说
Well, let me explain.
有话快说,你想干什么?
Spit it out. What do you want?
如果可以的话,我想拜你为师
I would be honored if you would teach me.
即便我是个女孩?
Even if I'm a girl?
我对之前说过的错话道歉
I'm sorry if I insulted you earlier.
我错了
I was wrong.
我们从不教外人武功
We normally don't teach outsiders,
更别说是教男孩
let alone boys.
请破个例吧
Please make an exception.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
那好吧,但是你得完全遵守我们的门规
All right, but you have to follow all of our traditions.
那当然
Of course.
我可是说全部要遵守
And I mean all of them.
我真的必须要穿成这样吗
Do I really have to wear this?
这看起来太女气了
It feels a little... Girly.
这是武士的盔甲
It's a warrior's uniform.
你应该为此感到自豪
You should be proud.
银线象征着
The silk thread symbolizes
勇士血管中流淌的热血
the brave blood that flows through our veins.
金色的徽章象征着
The gold insignia represents
武者之心的尊严
the honor of the warrior's heart.
勇敢而庄重
Bravery and honor.
嘿,索卡
Hey, Sokka.
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表