剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
是啊,那可不呗~
Right. That's me.
那个...伟大的「沟通桥梁」
Hey, great bridge guy.
能和你单独谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you over here for a second?
安昂, 看起来你对这件事没什么把握嘛
Aang, you seem a little unsure about all this.
是啊,我对那个
Yeah. That might be because I don't know anything at all
什么灵界完全没有概念
about the spirit world.
又没人教过我那是个什么东西
It's not like there's someone to teach me this stuff.
那...你还能帮助这些人们吗?
So, can you help these people?
我总得试试啊,不是吗?
I have to try, don't I?
船到桥头
Maybe whatever I have to do will just...
自然直嘛!
Come to me.
安昂,我相信你能行
I think you can do it, Aang.
嗯
Yeah.
看来我们得被灵兽吃掉了
We're all gonna get eaten by a spirit monster.
谁在那儿?
Who's there?
原来是个小草鼠啊
A meadow vole.
我早该料到的嘛
I should have known.
你可是把我吓到了,真调皮啊
You startled me, little one.
看来我睡过头了,超过了皇侄定的期限
Seems I dozed off and missed my nephew's deadline,
不过刚才的盹真舒服啊
but it was a very sweet nap.
他是个火军的士兵
He's a Fire Nation soldier.
他可不是普通的士兵
He's no ordinary soldier.
他是火烈国国王的兄弟
This is the Fire Lord's brother.
平西巨龙
The Dragon of the West--
大将军艾洛
The once great General Iroh.
可是现在,他是我们的阶下囚
But now, he's our prisoner.
好啊,神灵~能听见我吗?
Hello? Spirit? Can you hear me?
我是降世神通
This is the Avatar speaking.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to try to help stuff.
这样做不对
This isn't right.
我们不能像个懦夫一样躲在这里
We can't sit here and cower while Aang
而让安昂一个人引灵兽出来
waits for some monster to show up.
这里只有他才能拯救整个村子
If anyone can save us, he can.
那也不能让他独自面对危险啊
He still shouldn't have to face this alone.
太阳都落山了
The sun is set.
黑白你在哪儿呢?
Where are you, Hei Bai?
那个,神灵啊
Well, spirit,
我命令你
I hereby ask you
远离村庄,莫来捣乱
to please leave this village in peace.
好吧,看来我们达成协议了
Ok. Well, I guess that's settled, then.
你想必就是黑白了,我就是....
You must be the Hei Bai spirit. My name is--
我叫安昂,我就是降世神通
My name is Aang. I'm the avatar,
是来帮忙的
and I would like to help.
嘿,等等
Hey, wait up!
降世神通的方法真
The avatar's methods are...
特别啊
Unusual.
好像它对安昂说的
It doesn't seem too interested
不感冒啊
in what he's saying.
也许我们应该出去帮帮他
Maybe we should go help him.
不行,只有神通才有能力抵抗黑白
No. Only the Avatar stands a chance against the Hei Bai.
安昂应该会想出解决方法的
Aang will figure out the right thing to do, Sokka.
你能不能别破坏房♥子了,好好听我说话
Please, would you stop destroying things and listen?
我只是想做好我沟通桥梁的工作
I'm just trying to do my job as spirit bridge.
嗨
Excuse me.
你就不能转过来吗?
Would you please turn around?
我命令你现在转过头来
I command you to turn around now!
我就说他需要帮助嘛
That's it. He needs help.
索卡,等等
Sokka! Wait!
很危险啊
It's not safe.
黑白,看招
Hei Bai. Over here!
索卡,快退后
Sokka! Go back!
让我们并肩作战
We'll fight him together, Aang.
我并不想作战,我只想...
I don't want to fight him unless I--
索卡!
Sokka!
皇叔
Uncle.
皇叔,你在哪?
Uncle, where are you?
殿下,他可能以为你没等他就走了
Sir, maybe he thought you left without him.
有些不对劲
Something's not right here.
看那堆石头
That pile of rocks.
好像刚刚发生了土崩
It looks like there's been a landslide, sir.
这儿怎么会发生土崩
Land doesn't slide uphill.
肯定是人为造成的
Those rocks didn't move naturally.
皇叔被土宗的人抓走了
My uncle's been captured by earthbenders.
安昂,我在这儿呢,来救我
Aang! Over here!
救我啊
Help!
索卡,坚持住!
Hang on, Sokka!
啊!
Aah!
索卡
Sokka!
我失败了
I've failed.
你们要带我去哪?
Where are you taking me?
带你去接受审判
We're taking you to face justice.
是嘛
Right.
但是具体是到哪?
But where, specifically?
那是个你相当熟悉的地方
A place you're quite familiar with, actually.
你曾在那里围攻了600天
You once laid siege to it for 600 days,
但却无功而返
but it would not yield to you.
啊,原来是要去永固城,那真是个好城市
Ah! The great city of Ba Sing Se.
很显然它比你们的城市都要好
It was greater than you were, apparently.
我承认我在永固城战败了
I acknowledge my defeat at Ba Sing Se.
我们那时已经离家600天了
After 600 days away from home,
我的士兵们都累了,我也累了
my men were tired, and I was tired.
我现在还是很累
And I'm still tired.
我敢保证,他们一定会回来的
I'm sure they'll be back.
我也这么想
I know.
你应该休息休息
You should get some rest.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be ok.
你哥哥是个好帮手
Your brother is in good hands.
降世神通一定会
I would be shocked
救他回来的
if the Avatar returned without him.
卡塔拉, 卡塔拉, 对不起,我没能救他回来
Katara? Katara, I lost him.
太阳已经升起来了
The sun is rising.
他应该很快就会回来了
Perhaps he will return soon.
再说什么?我已经回来了!
What? No. I'm right here.
呃
Grr!
我还在灵界
I'm in the spirit world.
没错了,这是皇叔的鞋
Yep, that's Uncle Iroh.
我会想出办法的, 卡塔拉. 我向你保证
I'll figure this out, Katara. I promise.
我是人间
Like they said, I'm the bridge
和灵界的桥梁嘛
between the worlds, right?
我只需要想出我该做些什么
All I have to do is figure out what I have to do,
想到了一切问题就迎刃而解了
but once I do that, no problem.
阿柏,伙计,我在这儿呢
Appa. Hey, buddy. I'm right here.
我猜你也看不到我了
But I guess you can't see me, either.
没事的,阿柏
It's ok, Appa. Don't worry.
他们一定正在回来的路上
I'm sure they're on their way back.
我跟你打赌,他们肯定带回一捆月桃
I bet they even found you a bunch of moon peaches,
给你吃
for a treat.
我该怎么做?
What am I supposed to do?
罗库大♥师♥,我怎样才能找到你?
Avatar Roku, how can I talk to you?
索卡?是你吗?
Sokka?
那一定不是你
That's definitely not Sokka.
什么?
What?
我在灵界居然不能用御气术?
I can't airbend in the spirit world.
你该不会知道索卡在哪吧?
You don't know where Sokka is, do you?
你是罗库大♥师♥的坐骑啊?
You're Avatar Roku's animal guide,
就像阿柏是我的坐骑一样
like Appa is to me.
我得救出我的朋友,但我不知道该怎么做
I need to save my friend, and I don't know how.
你能让我和罗库大♥师♥谈谈吗
Is there some way for me to talk to Roku?
卡塔拉,我会回来的
I'll be back, Katara.
带我去罗库大♥师♥那去吧
Take me to Roku.
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表