剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
可能是吧
I guess so.
行了,都歇了吧
Everyone should get some sleep.
大清早还要赶路呢
We're leaving at dawn.
大清早就走?不能睡个懒觉吗?
Dawn? Can't we sleep in for once?
绝对不行
Absolutely not!
这个村里到处都是火烈国♥军♥队
This village is crawling with Fire Nation troops.
如果他们发现安昂在这儿
If they discover you're here, Aang,
明早就得拿火球当早餐了
we'll be eating fireballs for breakfast.
晚安啊
Good night.
火球也比坚果好吃
I'd rather eat fireballs than nuts.
我说过了,晚安!
Good night.
就是他
That's him!
他是个御土师
That's the earthbender!
啊!
Aah!
他们把他抓走了
They took him!
-他们抓走了哈鲁 -啥?
-They took Haru away!-What?
那个老头向火烈国♥军♥告密了
The old man turned him into the Fire Nation.
都是我的错,我强迫他用的御土术
It's all my fault.I forced him into earthbending.
别着急,他们啥时把他抓走的?
Slow down, Katara.When did this happen?
哈鲁母亲说他们半夜时来抓的人
Haru's mother said they came for him at midnight.
这就很难跟踪他们了,一定走得很远了
Then it's too late to track him.He's long gone.
不用跟踪他们
We don't need to track him.
火宗军人会把我带到哈鲁那儿的
The Fire Nation is going to take me right to Haru.
他们干嘛要那么做呢?
And why would they do that?
因为我要用御土术给他们看
Because they're going to arrest me for earthbending.
起初我还以为你傻了呢
I thought you were crazy at first, Katara,
现在想想没准能成功
but this might work.
这些通风井遍及这些煤矿
There are ventilation shafts throughout these mines.
安昂只需
All Aang has to do is send an air current
从那边的通风孔送入气流
from that vent to this one right here.
这个石球就会飘起来,嗒哒~
The boulder levitates and ta-da...
假御土术就成功了
Fake earthbending.
安昂, 你都听明白了吗?
Aang, did you get all that?
当然,当然,我明白
Sure, sure. I got it.
你记住行动暗号♥了吗?
Do you remember your cue?
嗯,嗯~放轻松
Yeah, yeah. Just relax.
不要弄没了这其中的乐趣
You're taking all the fun out of this.
啥?你觉得用假御土术
By "this" do you mean intentionally being captured
而让火烈国♥军♥抓去很有趣吗?
by an army of ruthless firebenders?
没错,这件事挺好玩的
Exactly. That's fun stuff.
他们来了,各就各位
Here they come.Get in your places.
别挡道,矮妞!
Get out of my way, pipsqueak.
你竟敢叫我矮妞,你这个大耳朵白♥痴♥
How dare you call me pipsqueak,you giant-eared cretin?
你叫我啥?
What did you call me?
大耳朵白♥痴♥
A giant-eared cretin.
瞧你那对大耳朵
Look at those things.
大的都可以给一群动物遮荫了
Do herds of animals use them for shade?
你最好给我闪远点
You better back off!
说真的,你得闪远点
Seriously, back off.
我可没那么听话
I will not back off!
估计大象见到你的大耳朵
I bet elephants get together
都会觉得可笑
and make fun of how large your ears are.
够了,不收拾你是不行了
That's it! You're going down.
让你看看这儿谁说的算
I'll show you who's boss,
御土神功!
earthbending style.
我说过了,御土神功!
I said, "earthbending style!"
那个狐猴居然会用御土术
That lemur. It's earthbending.
你们这帮白♥痴♥,是这个女孩用的御土术
No, you idiot. It's the girl.
哦,当然啦
Of course.
我抓住她了
I'll hold her!
你有12个小时去找哈鲁
You've got 12 hours to find Haru.
我们就跟在你后面
We'll be right behind you.
模模,你的耳朵才真叫大呢
Momo, you have some big ears.
她会没事的,卡塔拉知道自己在干什么
She'll be fine, Aang.Katara knows what she's doing.
各位御土师们,你们大驾光临敝人的造船所
Earthbenders,it is my pleasure to welcome you
我不胜荣幸
aboard my modest shipyard.
我就是这儿的典狱长
I am your warden.
但是我并没有把各位看作是犯人
I prefer to think of you not as prisoners,
我视各位为上宾
but as honored guests.
我也希望大家不要拘束
And I hope you come to think of me
把我看成是热情好客的主人
as your humble and caring host.
只要你们规规矩矩的,你们就..
You will succeed here if you simply abide...
哈
Hyah!
哪种客人会随随便便地打断主人的演讲?
What kind of guest dishonors his host by interrupting him?
把他给我拖下去
Take him below.
进面壁房♥没准能让他长长记性
One week in solitary will improve his manners.
只要好好的照我说的做
Simply treat me with the courtesy I give you
保管你们不会出什么问题
and we'll get along famously.
你们可能发现了
You will notice, earthbenders,
这里所有的结构都是有钢铁制成
that this rig is made entirely of metal.
哪儿都没有土和石头
You are miles away from any rock or earth.
如果还试图
So, if you have any illusions about employing
用御土术搞暴♥乱♥逃跑
that brutish savagery that passes for bending
那简直就是
among you people, forget them.
痴心妄想
It is impossible.
好好干活吧
Good day.
卡塔拉?
Katara?
哈鲁!
Haru!
你来这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here?
你被抓都是我的错
It's my fault you were captured.
我来这儿救你出去
I came to rescue you.
所以你就让自己被抓了?
So you got yourself arrested?
这是能找到你得唯一方法
It was the only way to find you.
我不得不佩服你的勇气
You've got guts, Katara.I'll give you that.
过来,想介绍个人给你认识
Come on. There's someone I want you to meet.
卡塔拉, 这是我的父亲泰罗
Katara, this is my father, Tyro.
老爸,这是卡塔拉
Dad, this is Katara.
能见到您是我的荣幸
It's an honor to meet you.
卡塔拉,来吃点晚饭吧
Have some dinner, Katara.
呃
Ew.
并没有看上去那么难吃
It's not as bad as it looks.
呃
Eew!
不过还是不怎么好吃
It's still pretty bad, though.
泰罗,大家开始抱怨
Tyro, the prisoners are complaining
没有足够的毯子来御寒
there aren't enough blankets to go around.
我会去跟守卫交涉的
I'll talk to the guards.
你去看看,要确保照顾好老人们
In the meantime, make sure the elderly are taken care of.
我们其它人只能期盼天气能够暖和起来了
The rest of us will simply have to hope for warmer weather.
恕我冒昧
If you don't mind me asking,
你的逃跑计划是什么?
what's your escape plan?
你说啥?
Excuse me?
就是让大家逃离钻塔
You know, the plan to get everyone off the rig?
怎么做?造♥反♥还是破坏?
What is it? Mutiny, sabotage?
计划?我们的计划就是能够活下来
The plan? The plan is to survive,
终有一天战争会结束
wait out this war, hope that one day
幸存的人会回到家,忘掉这里发生的一切
some of us can get back home and forget this ever happened.
你怎么能这么说呢?
How can you say that?
好像你已经放弃了希望
You sound like you've already given up.
卡塔拉, 我敬佩你的勇气
Katara, I admire your courage.
更羡慕你的年轻
And I envy your youth.
我要为活着的人着想
But people's lives are at stake here.
典狱长是个凶残的人
The warden is a ruthless man,
他不会给我们机会的
and he won't stand for any rebellion.
很遗憾,我们现在没有力量能够反抗
I'm sorry, but we're powerless.
我就不信这个邪
We'll see about that.
御土师们,听我说
Earthbenders!
你们并不了解我,但我深知你们
You don't know me, but I know of you.
我们水族部落的孩子们每天都是
Every child in my water tribe village was rocked to sleep
伴着土国勇士的故事入眠的
with stories of the brave Earth Kingdom
土宗人坚守国土的故事激励着我们
and the courageous earthbenders who guard its borders.
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表