剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
水善,土强
Water, earth,
火烈,气和
fire, air...
很久以前,这四大国和谐共处
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony.
然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平
Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争
Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them.
然而在大家最需要他的时候
But when the world needed him most,
他却消失了
he vanished.
100年后,我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通
A hundred years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar,
他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」
an airbender named Aang.
尽管他的御气术着实厉害
And although his airbending skills are great,
在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多
he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
但是我坚信安昂能拯救这个世界
But I believe Aang can save the world.
-=降世神通=- 最后的气宗
第一卷 水 第十九回 北极之战 上部
不错嘛,桑阔
Nice try, Pupil Sangok.
用不了多少年
A couple of more years,
你就可以和海绵决斗了
and you might be ready to fight a sea sponge.
哇!
Whoa!
还有人想和卡塔拉再比试一下吗?
Would anyone care for a rematch with Katara?
卡塔拉,你的武艺精进的很快嘛
Katara, you've advanced more quickly
比我所调♥教♥的任何学生都要强
than any student I've ever trained.
你的决心、热情和刻苦
You have proven that with fierce determination,
让人印象深刻
passion, and hard work,
你可以完成任何你想做的事情...
you can accomplish anything.
你向我们证明了,只是天资聪颖是远远不够的
Raw talent alone is not enough.
我说安昂
Pupil Aang!
在,帕库大♥师♥
Yes, Master Pakku?
不来和卡塔拉比划比划吗?
Care to step into the sparring circle?
看你都闲得和宠物玩上了
I figure since you've found time to play with house pets,
想必你的御水术已经掌握的差不多了吧
you must have already mastered waterbending.
还不敢说我已经完全掌握了
I wouldn't say mastered,
不过请您看看我的新招
but check this out!
这么说南极水族没有宫殿喽?
So, they don't have palaces in the Southern Tribe?
别开玩笑了
Are you kidding?
我可是在冰窟窿里长大的
I grew up in a block of ice.
你见过有那样的文化中心吗?
It's not exactly a cultural hub.
索卡,咱们不该这样
Sokka, this is wrong.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
咱们只是在散步而已嘛
We're taking a walk!
我已经订婚了
I'm engaged.
这种感觉怪怪的...
It just feels...
我知道什么能让你开心起来了
I know what you need.
你应该去见见我的朋友阿柏
You need to meet my good friend Appa.
见谁?
Who?
阿柏和我老铁了,对吧
Appa and I go way back, don't we, boy?
啊!你别激动啊
Aagh! Easy!
伙计,坐下!
Down, boy!
啊!说错了,站起来
Ahh! No, up!
看来你和阿柏的沟通还不够啊
Looks like you haven't been giving Appa enough attention.
接下来该怎么做呢?
So, how does this work?
你抓紧了吗?
You hanging on tight?
驾...驾...
Yip, yip.
噢,我的天呐
Oh...my goodness!
哇哦
Wow!
你们每天都这样飞行吗?
I can't believe you do this every day.
没错,有时候干脆就住在上面
Yeah, we pretty much live up here.
这上面一直这么冷吗?
Is it always this cold in the sky?
有你相伴哪会觉得冷呢?
Not when you're with someone.
这上面风景真好啊
It's beautiful up here.
是啊
Yeah.
哇,哇哦
Whoo, yeah!
好时节啊,真是好时节
Good times, good times.
嘿,看哪
Hey, look.
怎么了?
What's happening?
哦,不好
Oh no.
-是煤烟 -你说什么?
- Soot. - What?
在我们村落遭到攻击之前
I've seen it before.
我曾见过这种景象
Right before my village was attacked.
就是这种雪中夹杂着煤烟的景象
It's soot mixed with snow.
这是怎么回事呢?
But why?
肯定是火宗的人来了
It's the Fire Nation.
他们已经逼近北极了
They've closed in on the North Pole.
从这煤烟雪的程度来看
And from the looks of this stuff,
烈火国这回一定派了大军来犯...
I'd say there's a lot of them.
艾洛将军,这一刻将被载入史册
This will truly be one for the history books, General Iroh.
想想看,几百年后
Just think. Centuries from now,
人们都会在史书中读到:伟大的赵舰长...
people will study the Great Admiral Zhao,
...是他一手摧毁了
who destroyed the last
最后的水族文明...
of the Water Tribe civilization.
能够一同鉴证这个历史时刻,你应该感到幸运
You're lucky you're here to see it.
舰长,你所期愿的未必会实现啊
Be careful what you wish for, Admiral.
有时候偏偏天不如人愿啊
History is not always kind to its subjects.
莫非您是有感而发?
I suppose you speak from experience.
放心了,这次绝对不会
But, rest assured, this will be nothing like
重蹈你惨败于永固城的覆辙的
your legendary failure at Ba Sing Se.
但愿不会吧
I hope not, for your sake.
传令给船长,准备发起首攻
Tell the captains to prepare for first strike.
我们就要登陆了
We'll be landing soon.
想好主意了吗
Do you have a plan?
皇叔,我正在想呢
I'm working on it, Uncle.
怎么了?我们得赶紧走
What's wrong? We have to go!
等等,索卡
No, Sokka.
这样不行
Wait.
我不能再见你了
I can't see you anymore.
再也不见了
Not at all.
啥?我们只是朋友而已嘛
What? We're just friends.
我也希望我们只是朋友而已
I wish we could just be friends.
可我真的是太喜欢你了
But I like you too much,
你在身边让我进退两难
and it's too confusing to be around you.
我就要嫁给别人了
I'm marrying someone else.
可你并不爱他,不是吗?
You don't love him, do you?
你甚至都不见得喜欢他
You don't even seem to like him.
但是我爱我的子民们
But I do love my people.
可你又不是要嫁给你的子民
You're not marrying them!
你不了解
You don't understand.
我有我的职责,不能辜负我的父亲
I have duties to my father,
辜负我的部落
to my tribe.
我必须这么做
I have to do this.
再见了
Good-bye.
我们一直惧怕的一天终于到来了
The day we have feared for so long has arrived.
火宗的军队已经兵临城下了
The Fire Nation is on our doorstep.
我怀着无比沉痛的心情
It is with great sadness
将大家召集至此
I call my family here before me,
要知道大战之后
knowing well that some of these faces
一些熟悉的面孔我们将再也无法看到了
are about to vanish from our tribe.
但是他们将会永远留在我们的心上
But they will never vanish from our hearts.
现在,我们要为我们的生存而战
Now, as we approach the battle for our existence,
我祈求上天诸神
I call upon the great spirits.
海之神
Spirit of the ocean,
月之神,请庇佑我们吧
spirit of the moon, be with us!
有谁志愿接受这个危险的任务
I'm going to need volunteers for a dangerous mission.
-算我一个 -索卡
-Count me in. -Sokka...
考虑清楚
Be warned.
壮士一去兮,不复还
Many of you will not return.
如果仍然愿意接受任务
Come forward to receive my mark
请上前一步接受「战符」
if you accept the task.
战争前的静寂真是难熬啊
The stillness before battle is unbearable.
真是静得可怕
Such a quiet dread.
当年火宗人攻击我的族人时,我没能保护他们
I wasn't there when the Fire Nation attacked my people.
这一次我要留下来,保护这些人♥民♥
I'm gonna make a difference this time.
驾,驾
Yip, yip!
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表