剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
水善
Water.
土强
Earth.
火烈
Fire.
气和
Air.
很久以前,这四大国和谐共处
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony.
然而,火烈国发起的战争结束了和平
Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通
Only the Avatar, master of all four elements,
才能结束战争
could stop them.
然而在大家最需要他的时候
But when the world needed him most,
他却消失了
he vanished.
100年后,我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通
100 years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar,
他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」
an airbender named Aang.
尽管他的御气术着实厉害
And although his airbending skills are great,
在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多
he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
呃!
Unh!
但是我坚信安昂能拯救这个世界
But I believe Aang can save the world.
-=降世神通=- 最后的气宗
第一卷 水 第十五回 来自水部落的巴图
看呐,这剑是用鲸鱼牙做成的
Hey, look! A sword made out of a whale's tooth!
让我看看
Let me see that.
这是我们水宗的武器
This is a Water Tribe weapon.
帮我看看周围还能找到什么
See if you can find anything else.
丢东西了吗?
Did someone lose something?
没,倒是找到了点东西
No, we found something.
这箭被烧过了
It's burned.
这里曾发生过争斗
There was a battle.
水宗的武士们伏击了火宗的部队
Water Tribe warriors ambushed a group of firebenders.
火宗人试图回击
The firebenders fought back,
但还是被水宗人赶下了山坡
but the warriors drove them down this hill.
然后呢?
So then what happened?
我也不知道了。足迹到这儿就没有了
I don't know. The trail ends here.
等等,看呐!
Wait! Look!
那是我们部落的船
It's one of our boats!
这是...老爸的船吗?
Is this dad's boat?
不是,但应该是一个舰队的
No, but it's from his fleet.
老爸曾经来过这儿
Dad was here.
啊~看吧,祖寇殿下
Ahh! See, Prince Zuko?
享受宁静之后心情也好多了吧?
A moment of quiet is good for your mental well-being.
啊!
Unh!
小心!
Watch out!
退后!
Get back!
我在追一个偷渡者
We're after a stowaway.
我船上可没什么偷渡者
There are no stowaways on my ship.
他被麻痹了
He's paralyzed.
那只是暂时的
Only temporarily.
毒素一小时后就会退去
The toxins will wear off in about an hour.
把他送进监狱
But by then, he'll be in jail,
我就有钱收了
and I'll have my money.
你是怎么知道他在我的船上的
But how did you find him on my ship?
我的麝鼠嗅觉极灵,找个人简直就是小菜一碟
My shirshu can smell a rat a continent away.
真棒啊
Well, I'm impressed.
真的很棒
Very impressed.
索卡
Sokka.
我要跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
索卡,你还太小,还不能上战场
You're not old enough to go to war, Sokka. You know that.
我很强壮,也很勇敢
I'm strong. I'm brave.
老爸,我很能打的
I can fight!
拜托让我去吧
Please, dad?
身为男人,要知道自己的责任
Being a man is knowing where you're needed the most,
现在你的任务就是好好的照顾你的妹妹
and for you right now, that's here protecting your sister.
老爸,为什么不让我去啊
I don't understand.
你总有一天会明白的
Someday you will.
我会很想你的
I'm gonna miss you so much.
是谁?
Who's there?
索卡?
Sokka?
巴图?
Bato?
又谁来了?
Who the what now?
巴图?
Bato!
索卡!卡塔拉!
Sokka! Katara!
能见到你们俩真是太好了
It is so good to see you two.
都长得这么高了
You've grown so much.
你好,在下是安昂
Hi, I'm Aang.
-老爸在哪? -他在这儿吗?
-Where's dad? -Is he here?
他不在这儿,他和其它的勇士们
No. He and the other warriors
正在土强国东部战斗
should be in the eastern Earth Kingdom by now.
好冷,这儿可不是叙旧的地方
This is no place for a reunion.
咱们进去谈
Let's get inside.
在我受伤后
After I was wounded,
你父亲把我送到了这个修道院来疗伤
your father carried me to this abbey.
从那以后,多亏了这里的嬷嬷们的照顾
The sisters have cared for me ever since.
院长,这两个就是哈库达的孩子
Superior, these are Hakoda's children.
他们正和降世神通一起旅行
They've been traveling with the Avatar.
我是在我们的船上发现他们的
I found them by my boat.
神通,您的到来
Young Avatar, it gives me great joy
使敝院蓬荜生辉
to be in your presence.
能见到您是我的荣幸
Welcome to our abbey.
幸会!很荣幸能够拜访贵院
Thank you. It's truly an honor to be here.
有什么事...
If there's anything--
巴图,什么东西这么香?
What smells so good, Bato?
是嬷嬷们精心研制的药膏和香水
The sisters craft ointments and perfumes.
香水?那应该往阿柏身上掸点
Perfume? Maybe we could dump some on Appa,
这家伙都臭死了
because he stinks so much.
不是吗?
Am I right?
你还真的遗传了你父亲的风趣
You have your father's wit.
巴图!这布置得就好像家里一样啊
Bato, it looks like home!
哪里都一样,还有毛皮呢
Everything's here, even the pelts.
是啊~有啥能比死动物的皮毛更令人舒服呢?
Yeah. Nothing's cozier than dead animal skins.
啊!
Ack!
不是吧,你炖了「海梅干」?
No way! Stewed sea prunes?
别客气啦,自己盛
Help yourself.
老爸自己就能吃下整整一锅炖海梅干
Dad could eat a whole barrel of these things.
巴图,听说你和老爸曾经捕过北极河马,是真的吗?
Bato, is it true you and dad lassoed an arctic hippo?
那可是你父亲的主意
It was your father's idea.
我是被他强拉去的
He just dragged me along.
那你们骑它跑了吗?
Well, the hippo did the dragging.
嘿,我也骑过动物哩!
Hey, I ride animals, too!
想当年,那个大鳗鱼...
One time, there was this giant eel, and I--
那你们俩谁碰到了「巨肥长脖怪」啊?
So, who was it that came up with the great blubber fiasco?
这个你也知道?
You knew about that?
这事地球人都知道啊
Everyone does.
是啥典故啊,讲讲呗
What's that story?
这个说来话长了,安昂
It's a long one, Aang.
回头慢慢和你讲
Some other time.
你和老爸好像有很多好笑的冒险故事啊
You and dad had so many hilarious adventures.
其实当时并没有觉得很好笑
Not all of which were hilarious at the time,
但事后每当想起这些往事的时候都让人忍♥俊不禁啊
but everything's funny with hindsight.
安昂
Aang!
那可是庆典时用的,很容易坏的,快放下来
Please put that down. It's ceremonial and very fragile.
听说你们俩中有个人把章鱼放到自己头上
Was it you or dad that put an octopus on your head
愣说自己是「水灵」,居然忽悠得姥姥都相信了
and convinced gran-gran you were a water spirit?
戴章鱼的是你们老爸,我在后面出怪声,那双簧演得老好了
Your dad wore the octopus, but I did the spooky voice.
啊!
Aah! Unh...
别挡道,都给我闪一边去,脏货
Out of my way! Step aside, filth.
他无意冒犯大家
He means no offense.
你们都好干净啊,肯定常洗澡吧
I'm certain you bathe regularly.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
哟,这不是我的新朋友吗
Well, if it isn't my new friends,
啥风把你们给吹到这儿来了
Angry Boy and Uncle Lazy.
嘿嘿嘿!
Heh heh heh!
你的畜牲弄坏了我的船
Your beast trashed my ship.
你得赔我
You have to pay me back.
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表