剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
你自己去北极吧
Well, you can go to the North Pole on your own.
我要去找我的老爸去了
I'm going to find dad.
索卡,我想你应该...
Now, Sokka, I think you should--
卡塔拉,和我一起去吗?
Katara, are you with me?
索卡,我跟你走
I'm with you, Sokka.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你也是
Okay. You too.
我想我也该走了
Guess I should be moving on.
那最好不过了
That would be best.
模模,我真是个白♥痴♥
I'm an idiot, Momo.
快找到他们了
We're getting close.
这狼叫得真凄凉啊
That wolf sounds so sad.
可能是受伤了
It's probably wounded.
不是,应该是掉队了,离开了狼群
No. It's been separated from the pack.
我了解这种痛苦
I understand that pain.
我现在孤身一人,远离水族的战友
It's how I felt when the Water Tribe warriors
就是这种感觉
had to leave me behind.
他们是我的家人
They were my family,
离开他们的痛苦远胜于我的伤口疼痛
and being apart from them was more painful than my wounds.
索卡?
Sokka?
我们得回去
We need to go back.
我是想见老爸
I want to see dad,
可是帮安昂是当务之急
but helping Aang is where we're needed the most.
说得没错
You're right.
你的父亲会理解你们的
Your father will understand,
他一定以你们为傲
and I know he's proud of you.
谢谢你,巴图
Thanks, Bato.
我认得去那的路
I know where to go from here.
地图你们就留下吧
Take this in case you want to find us.
到了集结点后会给你们发消息的
I'll leave a message at the rendezvous point.
伙计们,看来咱们要自己上路了
Looks like we're going alone, guys.
神通,你得赶紧离开
Avatar! You must leave.
好吧,知道了,怎么每个人都想让我走
Okay, I get it. Everybody wants me gone.
有几个人来修道院来找你
A group of people came to the abbey looking for you.
是谁?
Who?
其中有个女的骑着怪兽,凶巴巴的
A fierce-looking woman with a horrible monster,
还有个年轻男子,脸上有疤
and a young man with a scar.
祖寇!
Zuko.
那个畜牲是通过闻项链上的气味找到你们的
The beast was using the scent of a necklace to follow you.
项链?
A necklace?
坏了,卡塔拉
Huh! Katara!
这就是你的女朋友啊
So this is your girlfriend.
难怪她要离开你
No wonder she left.
你一点都不配上她
She's way too pretty for you.
他在哪?降世神通在哪?
Where is he? Where's the Avatar?
我们分开走了,他早离开了
We split up. He's long gone.
你认为我白♥痴♥啊?
How stupid do you think I am?
是啊,相当白♥痴♥。快跑
Pretty stupid. Run!
啊!哈!
Aah! Unh!
现在该怎么做?
What are we supposed to do now?
他在搜寻气味...
It's seeking a different scent,
可能神通拿过的东西还留在这儿
perhaps something that the Avatar held.
他在干嘛?
What's it doing?
怎么原地转圈啊
It's just going in a circle.
-安昂!-起来
-Aang! -Up!
哈
Hah!
啊!
Aargh!
-哈! -啊!
-Aah! -Unh!
噢!
Oof!
呃!
Unh!
快点,起来!
Come on, get up!
啊!
Unh!
啊!
Aah!
我开始恢复知觉了
I'm starting to get some feeling back.
你有我要的东西
You've got something I want.
啊!
Aah!
哈!
Unh!
喔!
Oof!
那个畜牲通过鼻子来认东西
That thing sees with its nose.
我知道该怎么收拾他了
Let's give him something to look at.
你是说用香水?
The perfume?
珍!不要啊!
June, no!
皇叔
Uncle?
我记得你没被那畜牲舌头舔中啊
I didn't see you get hit with the tongue.
嘘~
Shh...
那么,咱们现在要去哪?
So... Where do we go?
当然是带你去北极啦
We're getting you to the North Pole.
都耽误很多时间了
Yeah. We've lost too much time as it is.
你们不想去见老爸了吗?
Don't you want to see your father?
当然想了,但是,安昂
Of course we do, Aang,
你也是我们的家人
but you're our family, too,
现在,你更需要我们
and right now, you need us more.
我们也需要你
And we need you.
我真希望能送你一件你老家的东西,卡塔拉
I wish I could give you a little piece of home, Katara,
可以让你想起...
something to remind you--
-不用费心了 -东西还是要送的
-I'll be okay. -Still, just a little trinket.
比如小饰物什么的,就像....这个
Maybe something like... This?
安昂,你在哪弄到的?
Aang! How'd you get that?
祖寇托我一定要转交给你
Zuko asked me to be sure I got it to you.
真的吗,祖寇太贴心了
That's so sweet of Zuko.
下回见到他替我给他一个吻
Would you give him a kiss for me when you see him?
没问题
Sure.
姆哇
Mwah.
-=未完待续=-
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表