剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
水善,土强
Water, earth,
火烈,气和
fire, air...
很久以前,这四大国和谐共处
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony.
然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平
Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争
Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them.
然而在大家最需要他的时候
But when the world needed him most,
他却消失了
he vanished.
A hundred years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar,
100年后,我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通
他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」
an airbender named Aang.
尽管他的御气术着实厉害
And although his airbending skills are great,
在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多
he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
但是我坚信安昂能拯救这个世界
But I believe Aang can save the world.
-=降世神通=- 最后的气宗
第一卷 水 第十八回 御水宗师
其实我也不想发牢骚
I'm not one to complain,
可是阿柏不能再飞高点吗
but can't Appa fly any higher?
不如这样吧
I have an idea.
我们大家都骑到你肩上
Why don't we all get on your back,
让你驼我们去北极
and you can fly us to the North Pole.
求之不得呢
I'd love to.
大家上来吧
Climb on, everyone.
「索卡♥号♥♥」即将起飞
Sokka is ready for takeoff.
这都连续飞行两天了
Look, we're all just a little tired and cranky
大家都很累了,难免有点浮躁
because we've been flying for two days straight.
真不知道咱们在瞎转什么
And for what?
压根就没看到北极水族的影
We can't even find the Northern Water Tribe.
简直就是在白忙活
There's nothing up here.
啊!
Aagh!
是御水师啊
They're water benders.
我们终于找到水族了
We found the Water Tribe.
神通往北去了
He's heading north.
定是去找北极水族
The Northern Water Tribe.
他需要掌握御水术
The Avatar needs to master waterbending.
肯定是去拜师的
He is looking for a teacher.
那咱们还等什么?应该赶快去抓他!
Then what are we waiting for? Let's go get him.
别着急,李队长
Patience, Captain Li.
水善国可是个强国
This isn't some little earth village
不容小觑
we can just march into.
它可不像那些土国小镇可任你蹂躏践踏
The Water Tribe is a great nation.
水善国能在百年战争中屹立不倒,是有一定的原因的
There's a reason they've survived 100 years of war.
更何况,在冰冻的苔原上行军极其危险
The frozen tundra is treacherous.
那种地貌俨然是一座天然的冰制堡垒
The landscape itself is an icy fortress.
若没有雄厚的军力且不可贸然进犯
We'll need a massive invasion force.
我们到了!
There it is!
这就是北极水族啊
The Northern Water Tribe.
我们终于到了
We're finally here.
肯定有数不清的御水师们住在这里!
I can't believe how many waterbenders live up here.
那找位御水老师来教咱们,肯定是轻而易举喽!
We'll find a master to teach us no problem.
这里好漂亮啊
This place is beautiful.
是啊
Yeah.
地方美人更美啊
She is.
♪冬或春♪
Winter, spring
♪夏或秋♪
Summer and fall
♪冬又春♪
Winter, spring
♪夏又秋♪
Summer and fall
♪吾爱♪
Four seasons
♪遍四季♪
Four loves
♪四季♪
Four seasons
♪皆吾爱♪
For love
今夜,我们举杯同欢
Tonight, we celebrate the arrival
欢迎从南极远道而来的
of our brother and sister
兄弟姐妹
from the Southern Tribe.
更要欢迎一位特殊的来客
And they have brought with them someone very special,
时至今日许多人还以为
someone who many of us believed
他已经消失了
disappeared from the world until now...
他就是降世神通!
The Avatar.
好事成双,今日也是我女儿的十六岁生日
We also celebrate my daughter's 16th birthday.
月公主现在已经到了大婚的年纪了
Princess Yue is now of marrying age.
谢谢您,父亲
Thank you, Father.
祈求伟大的海神和月神
May the great Ocean and Moon Spirits
保佑我们平安度过这段多事之秋
watch over us during these troubled times.
现在有请帕库大♥师♥和他的弟♥子♥为大家献艺!
Now, Master Pakku and his students will perform!
你好啊,在下索卡,来自南方水族
Hi there. Sokka, Southern Water Tribe.
幸会
Very nice to meet you.
哦,呃
So...uh...
你是公主吧!
You're a princess?
要知道,在我族里我也算是个王子呢!
You know, back in my tribe, I'm kind of like a prince myself.
哈!我咋没听说过呢
Ha! The prince of what?
别捣乱
A lot of things!
没看见我在和别人聊天吗?
Do you mind? I'm trying to have a conversation here.
请您恕罪,索卡王子
My apologies, Prince Sokka.
你看,我可能还要在城里待些时日
So, it looks like I'm gonna be in town for a while.
也许或许可能的话,咱们可以...
I'm thinking maybe we could...
...一起搞个活动啥的?
Do an activity together?
搞...活动?
Do an activity?
不错,我看好你哟~
Very smooth.
帕库大♥师♥
Master Pakku,
这位是降世神通
meet your newest student:
您的新徒弟
the Avatar.
别指望打着「拯救苍生」的旗号♥来糊弄我
Just because you're destined to save the world,
我可不会给你特别优待的
don't expect any special treatment.
我和我的朋友都迫不及待地想投入您的门下学习
My friend and I can't wait to start training with you...
等我们休整几天后就可以开始了...
After we relax for a couple of days.
想放松偷懒
If you want to relax,
就去找个热带岛屿吧
then I suggest visiting a tropical island.
要练功的话你俩明早就过来报道
If not, I'll see you both at sunrise.
晚安
Good night.
我再说最后一次, 别想让我吹号♥
For the last time, I'm not playing the sungi horn.
不是来找你吹号♥的
No, it's about our plans.
是咱们的计划出了点岔子
There is a bit of a problem.
我要带走你的船员
I'm taking your crew.
什么?
What?
我要招募他们去北极
I've recruited them for a little expedition
进行「科考探险」
to the North Pole.
皇叔,是真的吗?
Uncle, is that true?
没错
I'm afraid so.
全都被征走了
He's taking everyone...
居然连厨子也不放过!
Even the cook.
很遗憾不能让你
Sorry you won't be there
亲眼目睹我活捉降世神通
to watch me capture the Avatar,
我可不敢冒险让你乱了我的计划
but I can't have you getting in my way again.
不!
No!
祖寇殿下,原来你还会使双刀呢,我都不知道
I didn't know you were skilled with broadswords, Prince Zuko.
我哪会使刀
I'm not.
那是淘来的古董
They're antiques.
摆设罢了
Just decorative.
您听说过蓝神吗,艾洛将军?
Have you heard of the Blue Spirit, General Iroh?
我还以为是别人以讹传讹呢
Just rumors.
莫非真有其人
I don't think he is real.
的确真有其人
He's real, all right.
他是个罪犯
He's a criminal
是烈火国的敌人
and an enemy of the Fire Nation.
不过天网恢恢,他终究是逃不了的
But I have a feeling justice will catch up with him soon.
艾洛将军,如果您愿意加入我的队伍
General Iroh, the offer to join my mission still stands...
我可是随时欢迎哟
If you change your mind.
这一天我已经等了一辈子了
I've waited for this day my whole life.
终于可以向真正的御水大♥师♥学习了!
I finally get to learn from a real waterbending master!
早上好啊,帕库大♥师♥!
Good morning, Master Pakku!
还真早,来吧
No, please! March right in!
反正你在这儿,我也没办法集中精神练功了
I'm not concentrating or anything.
呃...这是我的朋友,卡塔拉
Uhh? This is my friend... Katara...
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表