剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
水善
Water...
土强
Earth...
火烈
Fire...
气和
Air...
很久以前,这四大国和谐共处
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony.
然而,火烈国发起的战争结束了和平
Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
只有同时掌握四种元素的
Only the avatar,
降世神通
master of all four elements,
才能结束战争
could stop them.
然而在大家最需要他的时候
But when the world needed him most,
他却消失了
he vanished.
100年后
A hundred years passed, and my brother and I
我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通
discovered the new Avatar,
他是个御气师,名叫安昂
an airbender named Aang.
尽管他的御气术着实厉害
And although his airbending skills were great,
在拯救苍生之前
he has a lot to learn before
他要学的还有很多
he's ready to save anyone.
但是我坚信安昂能拯救这个世界
But I believe Aang can save the world.
-=降世神通=- 最后的气宗
第一卷 水 第七回 灵界(冬至,第一部分)
这些云彩看上去软绵绵的,不是吗?
Those clouds look so soft, don't they?
就像一堆堆柔软的棉花
Like you could just jump down
真想跳上去试试
and you'd land in a big, soft, cottony heap.
不怕死你就试试
Maybe you should give it a try.
真是老粗一个,不懂浪漫
You're hilarious.
那就让我来试试吧
I'll try it!
哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha!
耶
Yeah!
实践证明云是由水做的
Turns out, clouds are made of water.
瞧,那是什么?
Hey, what is that?
看起来像条刀疤一样
It's like a scar.
听
Listen.
真静啊!
It's so quiet.
好像周围都没有活的了
There's no life anywhere.
安昂,你没事吧?
Aang, are you ok?
又是火国♥军♥
Fire Nation!
这些无♥耻♥之徒真让人恶心
Those evil savages make me sick.
他们竟然...
They have no respect for--
嘘~
Shh.
咋的,我难道都不能发发脾气吗?
What, I'm not allowed to be angry?
怎么会有人这么做
Why would anyone do this?
我怎么会让这些事发生?
How could I let this happen?
安昂,不是你让这些事发生的
Aang, you didn't let this happen.
不是你的错
It has nothing to do with you.
这是我的错
Yes, it does.
降世神通的责任就是要保护生灵
It's the avatar's job to protect nature,
但我却不知道该怎么履行我的责任
but I don't know how to do my job.
所以我们要到北极去嘛
That's why we're going to the North Pole--
好给你找个老师
To find you a teacher.
那也只是个御水术老师
Yeah. A waterbending teacher.
现在没人能教我怎样来当个降世神通
But there's no one who can teach me how to be the Avatar.
嘉措大♥师♥说过神通罗库能帮助我
Monk Gyatso said that Avatar Roku would help me.
你是指前任神通吗?
The Avatar before you?
他几百年前就去世了
He died over a hundred years ago.
他怎么能帮上忙呢?
How are you supposed to talk to him?
我也不知道啊
I don't know.
皇叔,该走了
Uncle, it's time to leave.
艾洛皇叔,你在哪?
Where are you? Uncle Iroh!
这儿呢,这儿呢
Over here.
皇叔?
Uncle?
我们得走了
We need to move on.
降世神通就在附近
We're closing in on the Avatar's trail,
可不能让他跑了
and I don't want to lose him.
祖寇殿下,你太累了
You look tired, Prince Zuko.
为何不跟我一起在这温泉里泡泡
Why don't you join me in these hot springs
去去烦恼
and soak away your troubles?
我的烦恼可不会被泡没
My troubles cannot be soaked away.
赶紧出发吧!
It's time to go!
你应该听从老师的教导
You should take your teacher's advice
学会放松
and relax a little.
啊,这温度刚刚好
The temperature's just right.
我自己加热的哦~
I heated it myself.
够了,够了,我们得现在离开
Enough. We need to leave now.
赶紧从水里出来
Get out of the water!
都听你的吧
Very well.
我改主意了
On second thought,
你还是再泡会儿吧
why don't you take another few minutes?
不过最多给你半个小时
But be back at the ship in half an hour,
你不来战船也不等你了
or I'm leaving without you.
安昂
Hey, Aang.
准备高兴起来了吗?
Are you ready to be cheered up?
还没
No.
你打我,怎么会让我高兴起来
Hey, how is that cheering me up?
呵呵,倒是让我高兴起来了
Hehe, heered me up.
好吧,我是罪有应得
Yeah, I probably deserved that.
这种橡果到处都是
These acorns are everywhere, Aang.
这就意味着树林还会重生
That means the forest will grow back.
终有一天它们会长成参天大树
Every one of these will be a tall oak tree someday,
住在这里的动物们
and all the birds and animals
也会陆续回来的
that lived here will come back.
多谢你,卡塔拉
Thanks, Katara.
嘿,你是谁?
Hey, who are you?
当我看到了飞天野牛
When I saw the flying bison,
我简直不敢相信自己的眼睛
I thought it was impossible,
但是种种迹象证明...
but those markings...
难道,孩子,你就是降世神通?
Are you the Avatar, child?
我的村子亟需你的帮助
My village desperately needs your help.
大家注意了,这位就是降世神通
This young person is the Avatar.
那么传说您回来的消息是真的了
So the rumors of your return are true.
在我有生之年
It is the greatest honor of a lifetime
能够见到您是我的荣幸
to be in your presence.
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you, too.
那个,有什么我可以帮忙的?
So, is there something I can help you with?
我也不太清楚
I'm not sure.
他是解决我们村子危机的
Our village is in crisis.
唯一的希望了
He's our only hope.
在过去的几天里,一到黄昏
For the last few days at sunset,
就有个灵兽来袭击我们的村子
a spirit monster comes and attacks our village.
他就是传说中的「黑白」
He is Hei Bai,
黑白相间的灵兽
the black and white spirit.
它为何要袭击你们
Why is it attacking you?
我们也不知道
We do not know.
过去的3个晚上
But each of the last three nights,
它都会抓走一人
he has abducted one of our own.
我们都十分害怕
We are especially fearful
因为冬至将至
because the winter solstice draws near.
那时会怎么样?
What happens then?
离冬至越近
As the solstice approaches,
人间与灵界
the natural world and the spirit world
就越接近
grow closer and closer,
界限
until the line between them
越模糊
is blurred completely.
现在黑白已经这么凶猛
Hei Bai is already causing devastation and destruction.
不知冬至时
Once the solstice is here,
将会厉害成啥样
there is no telling what will happen.
那...你们想让我怎样做?
So what do you want me to do exactly?
没有谁比降世神通
Who better to resolve a crisis
更能解决人间和灵界
between our world and the spirit world
之间的问题了
than the Avatar himself?
你就像一条
You are the great bridge
沟通的桥梁
between man and spirits.
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表