剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
啊!
Aah!
安昂?
Aang?
我自己就能上去
I'll get up on my own.
抓住我,卡塔拉
Grab hold of me, Katara.
你这里真棒啊
Nice place you got!
这上面真美啊
It's beautiful up here.
是很美,更重要的是,火宗人不会发现
It's beautiful, and more importantly,
我们在这上面
the Fire Nation can't find us.
他们可是绞尽了脑汁要抓到你
They would love to find you,
我说的没错吧,杰
wouldn't they, Jet?
不会让他们得逞的,「臭虫」
It's not going to happen, Smellerbee.
火宗人干嘛要抓你?
Why does the Fire Nation want to find you?
可能是被我们
I guess you could say
给弄烦了吧
I've been causing them a little trouble.
几年前火宗侵占了这附近的一个
See, they took over a nearby Earth Kingdom town
土强国的村镇
a few years back.
我们埋伏袭击他们的军队
We've been ambushing their troops,
切断他们的供给
cutting off their supply lines,
只要是能给他们捣乱的事我们都干
and doing anything we can to mess with them.
总有一天我们会将火宗的人
One day, we'll drive the Fire Nation
完全地赶出去
out of here for good,
解放那里的人♥民♥...
And free that town.
真是太英勇了
That's so brave.
可不是嘛,还有谁比躲在树上人更英勇
Yeah, nothing's braver than a guy in a tree house.
不用理会我哥哥,他可烦人了
Don't pay any attention to my brother.
没关系。今天他可能太衰了,所以心烦
No problem. He probably had a rough day.
那么...你们住在这儿吗?
So, you all live here?
没错
That's right.
那个叫「善射」的男孩儿
Longshot over there,
他的家乡被火宗人烧毁了
His town got burned down by the Fire Nation.
我们和「公爵」不打不相识,当初他要偷我们的食物
And we found The Duke trying to steal our food.
我想他也是个无家可归的孤儿
I don't think he ever really had a home.
那你呢?
What about you?
火宗人杀了我的父母
The Fire Nation killed my parents.
那时我才八岁
I was only eight years old.
那天改变了我的人生
That day changed me forever.
我和索卡的母亲也是被火宗人杀死的
Sokka and I lost our mother to the Fire Nation.
我很遗憾,卡塔拉
I'm so sorry, Katara.
今天,我们又一次打败了
Today, we struck another blow
这群火宗猪
against the Fire Nation swine.
我还记得今天有个士兵的表情,太好笑了
I got a special joy from the look on one soldier's face,
当时,「公爵」正骑在他的脖子上
when The Duke dropped down on his helmet
就像骑着个发疯的肥猪猴
and rode him like a wild hog-monkey!
这些火宗人还认为
Now, the Fire Nation thinks they don't have to worry
住在树上小毛孩儿们不足所畏
about a couple of kids hiding in the trees.
也许他们想的没错
Maybe they're right.
也许他们是大错特错了
Or maybe, they're dead wrong.
嘿,杰,说得好
Hey, Jet, nice speech.
谢了
Thanks.
对了
By the way,
你和安昂真让我刮目相看啊
I was really impressed with you and Aang.
你们的御术真让我大开眼界啊
That was some great bending I saw out there today.
是吗,他是很棒的。他就是降世神通
Well, he's great. He's the Avatar.
我的功夫还拿不上台面
I could use some more training.
是降世神通啊?真不错啊
Avatar, huh? Very nice.
谢了,杰
Thanks, Jet.
你和安昂
So I might know a way
来帮我们怎么样
that you and Aang can help in our struggle.
抱歉了,我们今晚就要离开
Unfortunately, we have to leave tonight.
索卡,你不是开玩笑吧
Sokka, you're kidding me.
我本来还想在明天交给你个重要任务呢
I needed you on an important mission tomorrow.
什么任务?
What mission?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
嘘,这能让我听到远方的声音
Shh. It amplifies vibrations.
好办法啊
Good trick.
还没有动静
Nothing yet.
等等,有了...
Wait, yes!
有人过来了
Someone's approaching.
一共有多少人?
How many?
我想只有一个
I think there's just one.
干的好,索卡,准备应战
Good work, Sokka. Ready your weapon.
等等!警报解除
Wait! False alarm.
来的是个老头
He's just an old man.
你来我们的森林干什么,你这个奸细
What are you doing in our woods, you leech?
放过我吧,我只是路过的
Please, sir, I'm just a traveler.
哈!
Unh!
你以摧毁城镇为乐吧
Do you like destroying towns?
你以摧毁家庭为乐吧
Do you like destroying families?
我说得没错吧
Do you?!
求你了,让我走吧。求你手下留情啊
Please, let me go. Have mercy.
火宗人会随随便便放人吗?
Does the Fire Nation let people go?
火宗人有同情心吗
Does the Fire Nation have mercy?
杰,他只是个老头
Jet, he's just an old man!
他是个火宗人。搜搜他
He's Fire Nation! Search him!
但他也没有伤害任何人
But he's not hurting anyone.
你忘了吗?是火宗的人杀了你的母亲
Have you forgotten that the Fire Nation killed your mother?
记住你为何而战
Remember why you fight!
杰,东西到手了
We got his stuff, Jet.
你这么做是不对的
This doesn't feel right.
这就是我们应该做的。走吧,离开这儿
It's what has to be done. Now let's get out of here.
快走,索卡
Come on, Sokka!
索卡,来看看「公爵」给了我什么
Sokka, look what The Duke gave me.
不玩了
Quit it!
嘿,索卡。杰回来了吗?
Hey, Sokka. Is Jet back?
没错,他是回来了。但是我们得走了
Yeah, he's back. But we're leaving.
啥?
What?
但是我刚给他做了这顶帽子
But I made him this hat.
你的男朋友是个暴徒
Your boyfriend Jet's a thug.
你说什么?
What?!
他才不是呢
No, he's not.
他简直是在乱来
He's messed up, Katara.
他没有乱来
He's not messed up.
他只是选择了一种不同的生活方式
He's just got a different way of life.
一种潇洒快乐的活法
A really fun way of life.
他殴打抢劫
He beat and robbed
手无缚鸡之力的老人
a harmless old man.
我要听听杰的解释
I want to hear Jet's side of the story.
索卡,你告诉了他们发生了什么
Sokka, you told them what happened,
但是你没告诉他们他是个火宗人
but you didn't mention that the guy was Fire Nation?
他对那个只字未提
No, he conveniently left that part out.
就算他是个火宗人
Fine, but even if he was Fire Nation,
他也是个无害的平民百姓
he was a harmless civilian.
索卡,他是个刺客
He was an assassin, Sokka.
看见没?在刀把后面藏着毒药
See? There's a compartment for poison in the knife.
他是被派来除掉我的
He was sent to eliminate me.
索卡,你可是救了我一命呢
You helped save my life, Sokka.
我就知道杰不是那样的人
I knew there was an explanation.
我可没看到什么刀
I didn't see any knife.
他当时把刀藏在了身上
That's because he was concealing it.
明白了吧,索卡
See, Sokka?
你肯定是大意没看到
I'm sure you just didn't notice the knife.
当时是没有刀
There was no knife!
我走了
I'm going back to the hut
回去收拾我的东西
and packing my things.
你们不是现在要走吧?
Tell me you guys aren't leaving yet.
我非常需要你们的帮忙
I really need your help.
我们能帮上什么忙吗?
What can we do?
火宗人想烧毁我们的森林
The Fire Nation is planning on burning down our forest.
如果你们能用御水术填满水库
If you both use waterbending to fill the reservoir,
我们就能用它来抵御大火
we could fight the fires.
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表